5 major rule changes trialled at "Future of Football" test tournament

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Courtneysmith, Nov 6, 2021.

?

Which all these would you like to see permanently in Association Football.

1. a. Length:- 2 - 30 minute halves.

50.0%
  2. b. Kick in replace throw ins.

50.0%
  3. c. Countdown:- When each half kicks off, the clock starts at 30 and counts down, with the clock also

50.0%
  4. d. subs:- There are also unlimited substitutes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. e. Yellow cards result in a spell in the sin bin, with players spending five minutes off the field w

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Courtneysmith

Courtneysmith Member

marseille
    Scotland
    Aug 25, 2020
    Should kick-ins replace throw-ins in all football matches?

5 major rule changes trialled at "Future of Football" test tournament

Future of Football Cup

trials of new rules for association football
    a. Length:- 2 - 30 minute halves.
    b. Kick in replace throw ins.
    c. Countdown:- When each half kicks off, the clock starts at 30 and counts down, with the clock also pausing when the ball goes out of play.
    d. subs:- There are also unlimited substitutes.
    e. Yellow cards result in a spell in the sin bin, with players spending five minutes off the field when they get booked.

Which of these ideas do u like.
    answer:- I like them all expect d. but unlimited subs will slowdown the game and make it too stop start.

ta

[​IMG]

2. Courtneysmith

Courtneysmith Member

marseille
    Scotland
    Aug 25, 2020
    lets chat now, about these proposed rules.

3. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I like all of your ideas except for the 30-minute halves However, to speed up the game we could reinstate the golden goal extra time rule-I would like to also say if you get caught time wasting, that is a yellow card and a 5 minute penalty box. If you get caught again, that is a red card. One thing I like about the Bundesliga is if you get caught acting, you get docted 8 weeks of your salary it is called sausheller or acing in German. Well you can't do that for an international game BUT if you add the 5 min penalty box, like they have in hockey(except it is 2-4) so I would say 4 minutes is good, you will stop Neymaring or grass rolling. I would say have the option for a kick-in or throw in.