2nd St. Pats/San Patricios Meeting this Fri.

Discussion in 'Chivas USA Supporters Clubs' started by EastLAChiva, Aug 16, 2007.

1. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just a reminder to ANYONE interested. The second meeting of the San Patricios is this Friday at the HDC. Meeting time is 6pm but more like 6:30-7pm. (MST)

Just remember that we are starting this group from the ground up. There are no requirements or fees to worry about. We just ask that you bring the passion for the team with you.

I should also mention that we are NOT a rival group to the Legion. However, we are all about CHIVAS USA and want to focus on the inclusion of non-Guad fans, English-speakers, and everyone else who's interested in having a fun time at the games.

See you guys manana.

2. Gameface

Gameface BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Once again, I will be at work.:mad: Can we please try this out during the weekend?

3. porque?

porque? Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Ditto! Please discuss in tonight's meeting the possibility of changing it to weekends. Gracias.

4. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Do you guys have anything planed for the game against the Gaylaxy?

5. Gameface

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I am pretty sure that most of our guys wouldn't mind linking up with the Legion for this match. Strength in numbers and a little bit of unity never hurt anyone.

BTW: Do our friends in the Legion have any ticket deals or a section for this Thursday?

6. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    hell yea!

i have made some comments on the other threads, and think sts. pats should unit and become absourbed like the other sub-supporters like the others witin the LEGION. The LEGION is the name used to unit all the sub-supporter groups...like the borrachos(the drinkers) for example...we have several sub-groups under the THE LEGION name that keeps growing...

7. Gameface

Apr 25, 2000
    Southern California
    Club:
    Los Angeles
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thank you for the invitation Chivista, but we are a group focused primarily on Chivas USA. We have nothing but respect for you guys, but we are going to remain independent as a supporters group.

8. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    ?...when we go to all the games at HDC its all about chivas usa, that the only reason we are there...we follow the red and white religisouly...I dont know who's is organizing the PATS but I think we should become 1 because its has been done before...a good example is dynamo supporters half the game they chant in spanish and the other half in English in the same section...

A bad example is the GAY-laxy supporters groups, the LA quiet Squad & GAY-laxians dont get along at all and are very unorganized. Why do u think they haven't grown at all in recent years...they are garbage...

The LEGION 1908 fully supports chivas usa...

9. futgod

futgod Member+

Nov 28, 2006
    NorCal
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think it be cool if both groups worked with eachother and sat next to eachoter also but I dont mind if they are independent, as long as both groups work with eachother to make our chants heard even louder. Both grops should have a meeting and discuss projects.

10. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    agreed...THE LEGION 1908 is just the name that all chivas usa sub-supporter group names go under like The REBELS, or BORRACHOS there are many sub-groups within the LEGION that are independent...IT wouldn't make sense 2 me if there was a completely seperate group...?...like I said before I would support them and respect there decision...

It wouldn't be a bad idea if we got togther and helped each other, after all we do follow the same team...

11. porque?

porque? Member

Mar 26, 2007
    Section 138
    My feeling is for us to establish our own identity, we must not have the feeling of attachment to any other group. Although I absolutely agree as far as working w/ each other-sharing ideas, connections, chants, etc. I don't feel we need to be "one" MEGA group to be affiliated or allied. As long as we maintain a respectful, cordial and consistent dialogue between each other, all should flow smooth...my 2 pesos.

12. milusos

milusos New Member

Sep 17, 2005
    Have you guys made a trapo already, and are you guys going to be there thursday?

13. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN

THAT IS MY POINT THE LEGION ISNT JUST 1 GROUP BUT SEVERAL GROUPS UNITED AS 1...TRUST ME IF THE ST. PAT ARE ABSOURBED BY THE LEGION THEY WILL NOT LOSE THEIR IDENTITY...THEY ARE UNIQUE ALREADY...IT WOULD AWSOME...

14. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Thanks for the invite. But like Porque? and Gameface have said, we're trying to grow on our own and support CUSA, even when Guadalajara plays the same day. I love the legion and I've sat with them many times. Had a blast..But we wanna become a little seed across the stadium, we wanna grow in the opposite side, give love to players as soon as they walk out...I think it's only a sign of success that more than one supporter group wants to get together to support a team. GO CHIVAS! GO LEGION! GO ST. PATS! :)

15. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    I Give Up...lmao...?...the Visiting Gaylaxy Supporters Sit On That Side And Dc And Dynamo Supporters That Have Already Said They Are Taking Trips Down Here Come, They'll Be On That Side?...oh...well...

16. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    I Give Up...lmao...?...the Visiting Gaylaxy Supporters Sit On That Side And Dc And Dynamo Supporters That Have Already Said They Are Taking Trips Down 2 COME DOWN HERE, They'll Be On That Side?...oh...well...

17. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Chivista 805, you are a good Chiva soldier. Your loyalty and passion is to be respected.

18. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

they sit where the FO tells them to sit. As of now thats the safest place, that may change

19. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN

4 sure the next clasico when chivas usa plays at home we should sit together when unveil something really big...and work on some co-op chants to unveil it...

anyone who is a real chivas usa fan needs 2 be there...a historic day in chivas history...

20. Chivista805

Chivista805 New Member

Apr 21, 2007
    CHIVA TOWN
    whats up with my private message restrictions Going Mobile?

21. REBANOSAGRADO

REBANOSAGRADO New Member

Feb 2, 2005
    san patricios?
    orale
    eugene ?
    perfect thaks for this information