21 year old Kim Dung-Hyun signed with Braga

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Frank Cunha, Dec 22, 2005.

1. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Good for him. I heard he even hit the post once. I wanna see him doing this in a league match now.

2. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Pretty good start.

3. toohyper

toohyper Member+

Mar 23, 2004
    MI/NJ/NY
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I think hitting the post and not knowing how to finish flows through almost every korean strikers' blood. Maybe exception of Lee Dong Guk.

4. Soju Gorae

Soju Gorae New Member

Fixed. :cool:

5. bjk31

bjk31 New Member

Oct 2, 2003
  6. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Fixed. :cool:

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
  8. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Thanks for the clips.

Kim Dong Hyun doesn't look that bad, good in the air. Was he the guy that chipped the nice running cross?

OTOH, he got stripped pretty quickly when receiving a pass in the penalty box area, so I see what Sky meant when he said Kim Dong Hyun's first touch wasn't great.

9. timor fan

timor fan New Member

May 28, 2004
    Lisboa - Portugal
    Well guys ... i was there !

Kim did play very well. He is tough and has some skills. He is a fighter and will learn everyday to be a better player. I would sign him for any team. He may not be Vieri, but he can play in the Portuguese Superliga.
    He didnt hit the post. He almost hit the crossbar with a fine header with 1 minute to go.

I will be watching him closely.

He was brought to Portugal by one of the best agents in Europe - Jorge Mendes (the guy responsible for the Chelsea portuguese upgrade).
    I guess the main reason to bring the player was commercial ... but i have to say that KIM is a good player and hope he does well.

BUT ON THE SAME GAME ... you can find another Asian player!

ALFREDO the right-back from CD AVES is a Timor Leste National Team Player ... and he also played very well.

10. YCashMoney42

YCashMoney42 Member

Sep 21, 2004
    Seoul
    Good start huh
    I wish him best luck and hope to hear about his debut goal soon

11. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Oh~~ thanks for that post, timor fan. I had no idea that there was a player from Timor Leste NT playing abroad, let alone in a decent league such as the Superliga. Hopefully you'll give us more updates on him and Kim both in the upcoming matches :)

12. timor fan

timor fan New Member

May 28, 2004
    Lisboa - Portugal
    The Desp. AVES player that stripped Kim of that chance was ... ALFREDO, the Timorese star.

13. timor fan

timor fan New Member

May 28, 2004
    Lisboa - Portugal
    Hi Elliad.
    Please feel free to ask any info about KIM. I trust he will do very well around here.

I will send more info about ALFREDO. He already played in Italy (Paternó Calcio) and in the USA (New Hampshire Phantoms).

His team CD AVES plays in the Liga de Honra (2nd level) not in the Superliga.
    He is Central Defender and Right-Back. 29 yrs old with 1,80m.
    You can see him at http://cdaves.pt//def1.php

14. Saugatak

Saugatak New Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Southern California
    Timor fan, thanks for the info.

Yeah the player that stripped Kim Dong Hyun sure looked good on that play! :)

Edit: Does Timor have a separate thread in BigSoccer. If you guys started one up, I'd pop by.

15. Elliad

Elliad Member

Jun 22, 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    hm, Timor being a young nation, I guess Alfredo didn't really have many chances to play international matches before?