2021- K.Furuhashi | 2022- R.Hatate | T. Iwata 2023 | D.Maeda | 2023- Y.Kobayashi @ Celtic F.C. (SCO)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jul 15, 2021.

1. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    True.
    I just dont wish Kyogo to be stuck there. Time flies.

YakYak, teioh and HTCONEM8 repped this.
  2. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Kyogo benched again and they lost....

3. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Yep but to be fair Oh deserved to start again cause he was in good shape. And also good for Kyogo to show and motivate him, that his place is not guaranted for 100%.

For me its a good sign to show that to a player from time to time.

Next game, very likely that Kyogo will start despite the loss today.

Testator repped this.
  4. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    My worry is Rodgers. He has these idiotic ideas he won't change when they don't work.

Today, he puts in Kyogo, but tells him, as usual, to be behind Oh. Despite Oh clearly being the better at hold-up, while Kyogo excels at running into space.

To be fair, he finally got around to using Iwata. People are rightly claiming our loss was due to him being subbed off. Okay, last time he removed one MF for a striker it worked, so I can sort of forgive Rodgers for doing this. But he could've subbed Palma off instead...

Drew1404 and seolseol repped this.
  5. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Yeah true but Rodgers for me is not a a good coach. Normaly when you get nearly a 100% same team which was winning everything you don't have to change anything on the system and he change much and it didnt pay off despite weakenss Furuhashis play and melt down the big point plus Celtic have at the beginnig oder the season.

Testator repped this.
  6. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Ended with a win. Furuhashi subbed out at 68, and Iwata at 19, injury?
    Poor Ueda came on at 69 and without goal as usual.

Testator repped this.
  7. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Yeah Iwata is also injured.

To be fair, Ueda didnt get a real chance till now. Sure every 2-3 games with 30 Minutes gametime is better then nothing but whats the point in not gave him here and there 90 minutes for example in a meaningless CL game today for both Celtic and Feyenoord.

Giminez for example like the hole team is overplayed and thats the reason why they performing a little worse at late.

Thats not how you threatening your most expensive player of all club history. Thats at least my opinion.

And yeah at the end of the day its every time all about the player but when you have a Giminez infront of you in that form you can perform like you want. And here is the coach needed to gave other players more rest and play Ueda at least every 4-5 game over 90 minutes.

Its very hard to get in form and aclimate in his situation. I don't blame him.

Testator repped this.
  8. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Bad injury?

I kind of agree. Ueda should have had a goal or two more still. But his situation is not good at all, I think they should look at loan deal in January, or maybe permanent move, he is wasting his prime like it is now.

9. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Don't think that its serious, cause comentator said, he make a bad move with his foot to the ground and has only pain. But who knows.

I think its more likely that Giminez moved in January or after the season and Ueda will become then striker no. 1 but otherwise yeah, he should move.

But yeah he should have had 1-3 goals more but at least you see he still is motivated and comes into spaces to score. He is pure class when it comes to go between the lines/players to create a chances.

seolseol repped this.
  10. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yeah either of the two got to happen.

I want Furuhashi to leave also but I have a feeling he stays in Celtc for his whole european career.

11. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    Maybe if Furuhashi leaves, Ueda can come?:ROFLMAO:

Rodgers seems to want a CF who can drop deep and hold up the ball, and Ueda is stronger than Furuhashi. Okay, this is just pure fantasy land. Rodgers need to reset his tactics, while Ueda needs to have a plan B if Gimenez does not leave next summer.

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Things where much better under Ange thats for sure.

Testator repped this.
  13. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Depressing...
    And Furuhashi really struggles now

Testator repped this.
  14. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Yeah but is more about the Team. And the coaching is horrible. He has no clue what to do.

1-2 games more and he will be out and then the team is going back to form and also Furuhashi.

Testator repped this.
  15. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    From your keyboard to the ears of Shinto gods! (A tweaked expression used in my country.)

16. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Maeda is back in the starting 11 and Kyogo also scored!

Testator repped this.
  17. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    Let's hope it's the return of the old _Kyogo. Just in time, too.

18. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Oh Kyogo.... not as sharp

19. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
  20. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Missed chances. Its not that fun to see them in Celtic anymore. They did win though

21. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Hmmm okay didnt see the game. Sad to hear but 2-3 month in a lower form is not that bad. He still have a good scorer/per game rate. But yes he is capable of doing more and better, we all know that.

For me the point is that, when a player can have the excuse to have a lower period then its a Furuhashi. He perform almost his hole carrer. Was the first japanese top goalscorer in europe, was player of the year + player of the season + celtics mvp of the season ( all last year).More was not possible.

And its not that he is bad now. I dont like when you get rated so fast.

Testator repped this.
  22. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Yes of course but before last game he had not scored in like 7 games either.
    He is now on 5 th place in topscorer list .

Cant blame it all on Rodgers or other stuff..

Any news about Hatate?

23. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    He will be available soon, but I don't think he starts against Rangers. May be on the bench.

seolseol repped this.
  24. Testator

Testator Member+

Glasgow Celtic
    Croatia
    Sep 5, 2017
    Croatian coast
    Kyogo just scored a wondergoal to increase our lead against Rangers to 2-0. Hatate is on the bench and can play. Maeda not being as good as he can be in these games.

Drew1404, gandychan and seolseol repped this.
  25. NaohiroTakahara

NaohiroTakahara Member+

Nov 12, 2013
    Back on track to the right time :).

Testator and Drew1404 repped this.