2015-16 NBA Thread

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by P to the Wee, Sep 29, 2015.

1. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Again, unless you're talking point accumulation, OKC has nothing to do with this. James got a technical and so should have Green. It's a travesty that it was called a flagrant and only b/c the little bitch that is Lebron James whined. I hope the Warriors get fired up and wipe the floor with Cavs. Oh....Green called me a bitch....what a pussy. Refs have had it for GS since Houston series.

sleepyvato50, CR7PT and Rossonero23 repped this.
  2. jabraria@hotmail.com

Feb 24, 2000
    USA
    Do you really think if the series was tied 2- 2 Green was going to get suspended? Much like when Golden STATE were down 3 - 1 to OKC? Stop playing fool. The NBA is just saving face that they were not biased to golden state this playoffs.

3. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I hope Green runs into the court on Monday and kicks Lebron in the balls after game 5 is over so Lebron can cry some more.

:D:p

CR7PT, Rossonero23 and P to the Wee repped this.
  4. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    For whatever reason calling Lebron a bitch really gets him in his feelings. Last season he used the "I'm a father you can't be saying that" shit too. A ********ing bitch he is.

CR7PT, Rossonero23 and sleepyvato50 repped this.
  5. zohee

zohee Member+

May 28, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Slovenia
    Oh, right - all those bad calls against OKC. The league was really trying to send Durant to the Finals. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

The call from the league was bs and at the wrong time, but let's not act as if Green wasn't warned in advance. He should've been suspended in the OKC series, but that could've meant OKC would've gone through. This won't matter on the outcome of this series, so I don't know why this is such a fuss.

thebigman repped this.
  6. dark knight

dark knight Super Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I'm confused how it's Lebron's fault he was suspended.

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    He specifically and explicitly called out to the league during his interview.

os_mutante repped this.
  8. sleepyvato50

sleepyvato50 Member+

Feb 11, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

os_mutante repped this.
  9. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    The dude hit him in the nuts though right? Lebron didn't make him lash out.

10. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Thank you NBA. Your greed won again.

benni... and sleepyvato50 repped this.
  11. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    That doesn't change anything I said. Lebron broke an unspoken rule. Steven A Smith said 25 players agreed that what Lebron did is wrong. And what do you mean Lebron didn't do anything? Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo....He stepped over Green with his own junk on top of Green's head. Maybe you and I don't think it's a big deal b/c we don't play hoops, but apparently, most of the NBA players think that's a bad thing to do.
    So really, good job, Cavs won, you're happy, but let's not for a minute forget the NBA wanted to prolong this series to make more money.

os_mutante repped this.
  12. P to the Wee

P to the Wee Red Card

Nov 22, 2011
    Susan is a Little Lamb
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stepping over a player is known as a sign of disrespect

os_mutante and CR7PT repped this.
  13. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    The replay, i saw didnt show any of what you sre claiming.

14. CR7PT

CR7PT Member+

Real Madrid
    Portugal
    Mar 26, 2014
    Portugal
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    He grazed it, some would think it was just to get LeBron off of him, others would say it was an intentional hit. Either way, I don't agree with calling flagrant on Green and T on LeBron. He should have been suspended earlier, sure, in the OKC series actually, but they clearly forced this call. LeBron is a pussy. Hope Warriors win it, once again, in Cleveland.
    Only dude I care for is Uncle Drew, the rest can go f*ck themselves.

benni... repped this.
  15. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Kind of agree.

Out of all the things Draymond has done, they choose this?

os_mutante repped this.
  16. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC

Goodness that's a lot of hysteria. You guys are blaming Lebron for being a baby but Green is the one who lashed out. Where were you when Green did a full on karate kick to Steven Adams's nuts and didn't get suspended? Show me where I said Lebron didn't do anything? It's not Lebron's fault that Green got suspended. I like how Lebron is a baby for not taking a few insults, but a step over is a really serious offense.

17. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    benni... repped this.
  18. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    You said Lebron didn't do anything to make him lash out. Clearly, I'm not the only person who disagrees with you. And again, Green is not some mental giant and perhaps he lost his cool, but Lebron broke 2 rules: 1) he stepped over Green, which is a bad thing in the NBA (you not seeing that doesn't mean it's not so) and 2) he explicitly complained to the league, which again, is breaking an unwritten rule.

19. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yasik how long have u been a gsw fan btw?

20. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
  21. os_mutante

os_mutante Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 8, 2003
    City of Bad Carls
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Draymond getting or not getting suspended, being decided by the league, is one thing. I may not agree with it but it is what it is. But they didn't call it a flagrant in real time and may have just let the whole incident go. LeBron crying about Draymond (and Lue chipping in as well) is what's not cool.

Pretty impressive by the Cavs to win last night tho I have to admit.

sleepyvato50, yasik19 and benni... repped this.
  22. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Since I moved to USA in 1993. They were always down the pecking order though for me: Sharks, Giants, Niners, and then Warriors.

thebigman repped this.
  23. dark knight

Staff Member

Dec 15, 1999
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    I didn't say either of the things you said I did. I said no one made Green swing at Lebron's nuts - he did that himself. I'm not Lebron's biggest fan but I think it's silly that more people are speaking out about breaking code and snitching disrespecting Green by stepping over him, as if that's any different or worse than verbally abusing someone or the cheap shots to the nuts that Green does. Players in soccer call for red cards all the time even if they know it's not warranted - is it smart or dumb for Lebron to do everything he can to gain an advantage?

thebigman repped this.
  24. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm far from a lebron defender and like tough plays but Greek now has like 3 or 4 instances of hitting people's sacks in the playoffs alone