2014-2015 Knockout Rounds

Discussion in 'CONCACAF Champions Cup' started by SJJ, Nov 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    You must think KC are fools, then: Wizards bask in historic, memorable win | Sporting Kansas ...

And I would agree. That meaningless win alone got thousands to buy season tickets for their new stadium. Their league and media inflate pointless and moral victories while they try to sweep failures under the rug. Compare the attention that friendly win over Man U got, to the attention their CCL disaster last year received. No comparison, they made a big deal over a practice kickabout but nothing close for an official Champions League tie, which showed how overrated their league champion was.

2. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Atlante would have been up 2-0 at the 30th minute. Rafa marquez Lugo missed a sitter.

3. Paul Calixte

Paul Calixte Moderator
    Staff Member

Orlando City SC
    Apr 30, 2009
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fyp :D

4. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    #679 nfitz, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    What are you talking about? Where have I ever made a bigoted or racist comment. Either here, or at a Toronto soccer forum (where surely it would have come out if I was). If you read my comments over the last decade, I've always fought against bigotry and racism.

You don't know me. You don't get to decide who is racist, simply because you support the illegal and dangerous practice of shooting a laser into a player's eyes, and I called you out for that.

At the same time, nothing justifies your swearing at me, and foul language. This is not acceptable. I'm allowed to have opinions that disagree with yours, without you resorting to bullying.

5. Tejano

Tejano Member+

Sep 25, 2012
    Puro ATL
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey

Old news bro. On to better things like classy Canadians:

MalboroDude repped this.
  6. nfitz

nfitz Member

Aug 20, 2007
    Toronto
    #681 nfitz, May 16, 2015
    Last edited: May 16, 2015
    The four individuals involved have quite rightfully been banned from every major sporting event in the city, have been publicly named and shamed, and one has even lost their high-paying job. And quite deservedly. They were turned in by other supporters.

Why haven't either the Montreal or America supporters turned in those using lasers?

This would only be comparable if Toronto fans were defending this. And they most certainly aren't! Are you going to tell me there's never been a misogynistic incident at either Azteca or Montreal?

"classy Canadians" Is that racist?

7. Wiso

Wiso Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Club León
    keep it soccer related people..

stop with the insults

8. Tejano

Tejano Member+

Sep 25, 2012
    Puro ATL
    Club:
    CF Rayados de Monterrey
    If you tell me what single race/phenotype is encompassed by the present day political borders of Canada, I'll tell you if that was racist or not? Deal?

Please drop the whole laser deal it was foolish when you went on a rant when America fans did it and then reluctantly talked about Canadians doing it too, you spewed nowhere near the venom for the Mexicans as you did for the Canadians. Like I said old news, re-read the thread.

MalboroDude repped this.
  9. IASocFan

IASocFan Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 13, 2000
    IOWA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Agree that it's time to close this thread. :thumbsdown: