2013 NWSL stats report

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by preeths, Mar 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. preeths

preeths New Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Would anyone here have a copy of the 2013 NWSL stats report? The link on the league website isn't working.

Also, just a shot in the dark, I am further looking for 2010 WPS final regular season player stats, particularly for Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago.

2. Smallchief

Smallchief Member+

Oct 27, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
  3. CoachJon

CoachJon Member+

Feb 1, 2006
    Rochester, NY
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have the Almanac and refer to it often. In addition to the stats, I think the photographs are awesome (many are full-page size).

I am waiting to order the 2017 pre-season edition until April 15 or so, when it will be available.
    http://keepernotes.com/kn-publications/

4. lil_one

lil_one Member+

Nov 26, 2013
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm betting that if you reached out to Jen Cooper (the one who puts the NWSL Almanac together), she also might be able to help you on the 2010 WPS stats, too. Or at least she'd likely know where to get them, if they're out there.

CoachJon repped this.
  5. preeths

preeths New Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Many thanks to those who responded in this thread and privately. We now have the 2013 NWSL stats and have acquired more scoring data for the 2010 WPS season. If anyone comes across final stats for the 2010 WPS seasons of Philadelphia, Atlanta and Chicago, please let me know.