2013-14 MISL Game Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Pro Indoor Soccer' started by bbwavefan, Nov 3, 2013.

1. GoStorm

GoStorm Member

Oct 24, 2008
    And a very tight race. 3/5ths of the group were all in the 50's.

2. Blastnut2

Blastnut2 Member

Feb 25, 2008
    Thank you, did not think this thread would end this way. I thought it far more likely that it would be renamed the "Skipper Cup" in deference to the relative ease in which he dispatched us all the last two years. First, thank you to bbwavefan for taking the time and effort to not just do this but post results in such a timely manner every week. This has been a fun exercise each season and this thread and everyone's predictions helped maintain my interest in every game this year. Thank you to CometsFan on providing an excellent prize. Lastly, I would be remiss if I did not thank the two groups most responsible for the final standings in the prediction thread this season, the Pennsylvania Roar, who won the only time I picked them and the Missouri Comets who kept killing the brackets of the people that picked the Wave over them.

3. Mustang2016

Mustang2016 Member

Oct 20, 2012
    bbwavefan, thanks for running the predictions thread. You did a great job! Congratulations Blastnut2!

4. Scott717257

Scott717257 Member

Nov 28, 2013
    Club:
    --other--
    Congrats blastnut! Nice to see a fellow Blast fan grab the title!

I know this is early, BUT, next year I can add a team signed Blast ball to the prize pool. Would/could be awesome if we had items for all teams up for grabs to winner or prize for 1st, 2nd and 3rd... either way look forward to doing this next season from week 1 onward!

5. GoStorm

GoStorm Member

Oct 24, 2008
    depending on where we are with teams/league I may be able to add a Chicago item

6. Wave Fan

Wave Fan Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Club:
    Charlotte Eagles
    Congrats on a great season!!!

7. cardshopmd

cardshopmd Member

Sep 9, 2008
    Baltimore
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    watermarked-soccer-theme-resin-cup-trophy-rct13-1342723672.jpg

Congrats blastnut2 here is your Trophy Maybe next year we can all pitch in and order one for the winner

8. NickWISoccer

NickWISoccer Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Finished in a tie for 6th, 4 GB. not bad not bad at all. I'll take it. Hopefully next season, we'll have more than 20 games in a season, and one of the teams wont be an epic disaster like the Roar.

9. Mkewavefan10

Mkewavefan10 Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    55-15 for my first time not bad had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks to bbwavefan for keeping track of this can't wait for next year!

10. GoStorm

GoStorm Member

Oct 24, 2008
    Good point MKE Wavefan I sit in 5th by myself and 5 games out of 1st ya I like that

11. Mkewavefan10

Mkewavefan10 Member

Jan 16, 2013
    Club:
    Portland Timbers
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I rolled the dice on the lancers/Knights and Ambush/Comets game and it didn't work out lol