2012/18 Yuto Nagatomo @ Inter Milan (ITA/CL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Nagatomo started against Genoa, up 1-0 at HT

seolseol repped this.
  2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    got in after '55, Inter beat Lazio 3-0.

nakata101 and seolseol repped this.
  3. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Ansaldi red carded and... Santon in!!! XD this is more embarrassing then Honda situation. Being valued less of Santon is ridicolous. Poor Yuto.

4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    How you reach those conclusions never ceases to amaze me

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  5. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Indeed, Pioli remarked that he sent on Santon instead because his height would provide extra cover against Palermo's long balls. Before you fire off your hot takes in reaction to a development like this, you should at least exhaust some of the more obvious reasons...

6. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Teioh only know write some negative thing.

7. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  8. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    1. That height excuse is bs or worst bad coaching
    2. Even Marseille is bs.
    3. I was laughing about Nagatomo being valued worst than Santon, nothing negative except for human intelligence.

9. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    This isn't how football works teioh. I don't think Pioli has time to waste making up "lies" in a normal answer. When you make a sub you don't pick "the player valued the most", you decide on the match. Nagatomo came in as a sub for the very same Ansaldi some matches ago

Samurai Warrior and nakata101 repped this.
  10. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    For me it's OK. He was not lying, he was simply bad coaching.

11. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    It seems Santon will play even tonight vs weakest Serie A side Pescara.
    Poor Yuto, really embarrassing for him as a professional.

12. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    yes, now pierce this in your eyes:

[​IMG]

nakata101 and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  13. nakata101

nakata101 Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Poor Teioh, really embarrassing for him. :p:ROFLMAO:

14. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you were saying?

15. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Sorry guys but since I'm a fan of Yuto I'm very happy to see him play, nothing to be embarassed for. You know: first a supporter of my favorite players then a supporter of my opinions.
    My info were from Inter fansites: 99% of them give Santon as a starter and not him. I'm really rellay happy to be proven wrong, especially if a lot of haters sucked hard tonight.

(Feel free to troll as you want, obviously ;))

16. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nagatomo on Pioli: "He's a wonderful manager. I have no doubts about him. When I don't play in the matches, it's down to my ability. I really don't have any sense of 'oh, the manager doesn't like me' or anything like that. We really are fortunate to have such a good manager come to Inter. The players sitting on the bench are maintaining a high level of motivation, which is why our substitutes have come in and played well or scored goals on many occasions. Pioli's ability to motivate players is outstanding. You can see it because the reserves aren't complaining, even when they don't get opportunities to play. Right now, I feel like 'wow, this is what a real team is like.'"

17. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    The thing that everybody here is trying to say since ages, is stop.using.those.websites.as.reference. Not just for "who starts and who doesn't" but for "transfers rumors", and "opinion on players" too. In the real world - aka the football played, they matter zero and know zero.

18. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Ok, in the "real world" of most of the club you're right... But we are talking about a club with a "strange" way to conduct football related stuff. You know, Erkin is a recent example, De Boer another and I can add plenty examples to justify the "you never know" mood.

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I don't get it. What do those websites have to do with Erkin not wanted by De Boer ? I really don't get it man. If you think they have any influence whatsoever on the board, you're wrong.

nakata101 repped this.
  20. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Idk man. Yuto has played for numerous managers at Inter, seems to be getting along well with the club management, and has made friends as diverse as Zanetti to Sneijder to Cassano. Plus he just got married. Not sure why he would be stressed about some dumbasses on the Internet.

@teioh maybe you should go read some books instead of going on those supposed websites? I imagine it might be better for your health.

datschge and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  21. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    LOL, this seems turning into something about my spare time instead of Nagatomo thread :laugh:
    Don't make this personal, checking football club fansites to guess which will be the starting lineup for an incoming match is frankly normal stuff.
    You are building a case about me been proven wrong predicting Nagatomo as a sub instead of a starter, this is a bit dumb.

22. zdrstvte

zdrstvte Member+

Aug 27, 2012
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nagatomo handed a league start in over three months since his last. Inter beating AC 2-0 HT.

23. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    2 - 2.
    It seems Nagatomo was pretty good vs Suso but at the end Inter wasted an easy victory and none cares about nothing apart the defeat.

seolseol repped this.
  24. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    he's roasted. no continuity anymore

25. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012