2012/15 Takashi Inui @ Eintracht Frankfurt (GER/EL)

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jun 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    It's supposed to mean bringing up Kagawa in this discussion is completely irrelevant.
    I'm not making any comparison, I'm stating a simple fact, Inui was a better player in the J.League and during his first year in Frankfurt, whether the level was lower or not. It comes down to my observation of the player, nothing more.

thx I didn't know.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Considering what you're suggesting I wasn't that sure. Put Inui in Cerezo now and I bet he can do exactly what he was doing when he left if not more. There is no "fact", it's merely your perception which, in my opinion, is deceived.

Came in after '68 min but Frankfurt is out of the cup

3. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    assist!

takeuchi, Samurai Warrior and Dax repped this.
  4. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    Looks like Inui was actually in a pivotal role for a late turn around at the end of the match, only eventually prevented by the referee (not that the win for M'gladbach was undeserved overall). Before the assist he had a good shot of his own (according to ticker, haven't seen that). And after the goal he was fouled at the corner of the penalty box. Eintracht got a FK, but the action replay showed it was actually inside the box.

5. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Didn't see that post. I'm not sure about that. Ienaga left Japan really good, he came back as a ghost. Returns are rarely huge successes. There's one fact though, it's that if you watched, if you watched of course, you can't see he's playing as good football as he was back in 2011/12.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I think this year Ienaga has been pretty damn good actually. Gamba Ienaga instead was pretty damn bad, sure.

There isn't any pattern, it's up to the player and the overall quality of the team. Omae came back and he looks as good as he was, sucks for him that the team has been average. Personally, I could see Inui being one of the best players of the JLeague

All right, we'll just have to disagree on this one. In my opinion two years ago he was on his peak overall, way better stuff than at Cerezo, especially since all those traps and dribblings had to be pulled out in Buli.
    Right now, he might be trying to get in a quality form, but I really don't see a regressed player here. We could say that now he's at that Cerezo form. I'm absolutely confident he'd have an easy time in the JLeague.

Samurai Warrior repped this.
  7. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    hmmm go tell that to the fans. He still has a very petulant attitude and he isn't as influential as he was at Cerezo. But he's on the right path.

Omae didn't stay enough to make me consider his european experience as a real experience actually. Inui is about to make it four years, four years have a better chance to affect you and your level than 6 months.

His peak was in Bochum when he had the same kind of freedom he had at Cerezo. His first year with Frankfurt was ok but he started seeing a drop in accuracy. Last year was terrible and even though this season is a bit better, some of his play is really absurd if you really watched it. His movement and his decision making were much better at Cerezo. Would I take him over someone like Muto right now ? absolutely not. Germany changed him as a player and it's not for the best so far.

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Neither would I, but, again, reading what you wrote, it's clear that we have a completely different point of view on the matter. His "decision making" would be a lot different to exercise in the JLeague, that's the point. His movement, that's probably the biggest thing overall. The difference of space he would have with the ball, in the Jleague.
    So when I look at him, I see a player that is having an hard time right now adapting to the league (and the country) he's playing in, not really a worse player.

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Well I don't because he's even messing up simple things. As stated usually, I take the context in consideration and I don't blame a player for not doing complex things. But missing a pass after he had 4-5 seconds to make it, it's not acceptable.

seolseol repped this.
  10. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Goal.

datschge repped this.
  11. Kenbi

Kenbi Member

Nov 10, 2011
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    About fkcing time!

13. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Australia. I'm coming.

Radu Razvan and nipponbasse83 repped this.
  14. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    His good cross turned out to be a goal for Eintracht.

15. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    #615 datschge, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Looks like Schaaf found the perfect system for Frankfurt (a 4-1-3-2 with both Meier and Seferovic up front) and both Inui and Hasebe are set in it.

Edit: Score turning surreal right now, haha. Inui assist!

16. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Second assist!

17. datschge

datschge Member+

Feb 9, 2014
    Germany
    #617 datschge, Dec 7, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2014
    Inui out with 8 min to go.

Edit: That was fun to watch, especially in the 2nd half.

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

19. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    sorry, here both assists

nice touch and wow what a goal by Stendera...

sc-f, Radu Razvan and Samurai Warrior repped this.
  20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Inui and Hasebe vs Hosogai tonight. Haraguchi is on the bench.

21. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    this game is madness

4-4

22. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kicker: Inui ranks 9th in the Bundesliga with 35 sprints / 90 minutes of play.

Samurai Warrior and seolseol repped this.
  23. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    haha, I'm pretty sure he had already this crazy sprint stat. 2 years ago too

24. naopon

naopon Member+

Jan 2, 2007
    California
    Club:
    Kawasaki Frontale
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Kicker considered Inui worth a mention in its roundup of the top Buli wingers of the 1st half of 2014-15.

25. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Assist!

Samurai Warrior and datschge repped this.