2012/13 Ryo Miyaichi @ Wigan Athletic (ENG) Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by Whispered11, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Edit the title, even if he will not play the season with Arsenal jersey, he will not play in Wigan for sure.

2. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    No teioh, otherwise someone looking for "the past" won't be able to understand this topic.
    We'll just create a new topic after we know where he is going, don't worry. You can still use this for this summer friendlies

Whispered11 repped this.
  3. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Just anticipating someone:

Ryo to Feyenoord up again:
    http://www1.skysports.com/football/...Feyenoord-keen-on-Arsenal-winger-Ryo-Miyaichi

Feyenoord boss Ronald Koeman has revealed the club are looking to sign Ryo Miyaichi from Arsenal.
    The 20-year-old Japan international joined the Gunners in January 2011 after a successful trial at the Emirates Stadium the previous summer.
    However, the winger has yet to make a senior appearance for the London club, enjoying loan spells at Feyenoord, Bolton and Wigan.
    His spell at the Latics last season was brought to a premature end when he sustained ankle ligament damage during an FA Cup tie at Everton in March.
    He is expected to be fit in time for the start of the season and Koeman confirmed he is keen on bringing the player back to the De Kuip Stadium.
    "It's right we are also working on Ryo Miyaichi, but at the moment it's not clear what the situation is," he told NuSport.
    "After that, we can make a step. It's not that far yet."

seolseol and nakata101 repped this.
  4. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    52 min Miyaichi is also on, and is almost sent through on goal by Walcott, overlapping outside him, to his left. But the pass is slightly behind him, and he's crowded out.

in vs Vietnam

5. j007

j007 Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Is Ryo injured or something. Only play for 20mins. He look raw still. The team doesn't trust him, they would always passes to Walcott side. He seem to loose the ball most of the time. Also he look like a player who lack confidence.

6. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    well, I think this is his first real match in quite a while, but I have no idea how fit he is or isn't

7. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Arsenal fans saying to just leave him in Vietnam lol

8. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    then what would United fans say to all their team after their last match?

9. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    sh!t happens when you're a moron who projets his unrealistic expectations on good but not great young players.

TODOROKI_11 repped this.
  10. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Now, how can he have a future if his own supporters treat him in that way?

11. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Just return to Feyenoord, please.

BigDnm01 and Keren repped this.
  12. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Don't blame them but blame Ryo who agreed to join Arsenal after we all saw how bad they treated Inamoto!

13. Keren

Keren Member+

Feb 15, 2013
    France
    Club:
    Olympique de Marseille
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I came here to write this ^^

14. uhdfkwncvbgtyhu89

Nov 27, 2010
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Japanese players should avoid Arsenal at all costs. He should've joined Ajax

takeuchi repped this.
  15. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Ah that was just like one individual and some people bitching about it but not some general opinion.
    But yeah I already expressed my view on Miyaichi. No expectations about him whatsoever from me. If he makes it nevertheless great

16. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Inamoto is a thing, Miyaichi is another.
    Arsenal has done nothing to Miyaichi. He's got his loans, had two nice spells at Feyenoord and Bolton. The problem is him being injury prone (and unlucky). What could (but it's just speculation) have done a damage, is that maybe Arsenal's training were too hard for him and that did not help his body, but it's just speculation

c shima repped this.
  17. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Wasn't it his first game after operation 4 months ago?

18. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Huh? What match ? I don't think he played in Wigan since FA... ?

19. According to Feyenoord he doesnot lose his work permit for the EPL if he is loaned to Feyenoord.
    But I donot know if it is sensible for him to come over here. He will be a back up player to make the selection deeper.

Keren repped this.
  20. Dax

Dax Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 29, 2012
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Not the work permit, the homegrown status, it's another thing =)

21. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Back up player in Feyenoord??? o_O
    I know your club has a prestigious past but actually you are not that good...
    If Miyaichi will fit his injury problems he will be a starter for sure in your team (IMO).

22. Mmmm, about 3/4 of the Orange team now is Feyenoord and the left winger that Ryo is going to be the back up, JP Boetius, is hailed as the best talent with a star future by former Dutch soccer stars and that at the age of 17! Unfortunately he is recovering from an injury, otherwise he would have already debuted in the Orange team too.

and since Ryo is gone we were number two and shared number two in the league with twice the second in the top scorer list in a row with two different strikers!
    Ryo isnot wanted because we lack striker quality, but because we are thin up front. Also Liverpool player Assaidi is wanted too.

Saku² repped this.
  23. teioh

teioh Member+

Apr 17, 2012
    Ok vita Ryo need TO play and if you havr already that talented young player in his spot I hope he will go on loan in PL.

24. takeuchi

takeuchi Member+

Jan 20, 2013
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Assaidi.. really? Why? Over Ryo?? o_O

25. He also is wanted as a back up, because the winger on the right is the winger in the Orange team, so it isnot likely that he or Ryo is going to be starting over him.