2011/12 Masahiko Inoha @ HNK Hajduk Split (CRO/EL) Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    With a header from about 6 meters after a nice cross from free kick. I'll put the highlights of the match when they arrive on the internet.

2. Majster2

Majster2 Member+

Apr 23, 2010
    Poland
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    That's great!

3. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
  4. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Thanks for the video. What position is he playing currently, defensive mid?

5. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    For the last two games he played as a centre back.

6. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y67OO3Au9kI"]HNK Lucko - HNK Hajduk Split 0:3 (21.10.2011, Zagreb) Prvijenac Masahika Inohe - YouTube[/ame]

7. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Inoha's mother, wife and daughter joined him in Split

http://hajduk.hr/?otvori=vijest&vijest=2439

The best scorer in the history of Japanese MAXtv the First Division, as has already been dubbed part of the public, Masahiko inoh of Split truly enjoys. They were joined by his mom just Ryoko, Kazuyo wife and daughter Ouka will help him now and even better life in the city under the Marjan hill in the next period will be ...

About Croatia before coming this summer listening to all the best, after the first few months of their stay in it and assured.
    - A beautiful country, the food is excellent, people very dear. I easily got used to driving cars and, indeed, according to me, all kind and I have really no problem - said Ino, who had already achieved the goal in the white shirt (in Port Kranjčevićevoj), kissed Hajdukov arms and ran Torcidi.

- Fans are incredible, for every game we can feel as if we at this stadium. The atmosphere in the team is excellent, a lot of reasons why will my family be comfortable in Split.

8. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    It seems they won today in the Cup, 3-2 against Karlovac. Did Inoha play?

9. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Yes, he played first 45 minutes and did okay, there wasn't much to do for the defence in that period. We should have won this match by five goal margin at least, her are the highlights if someone wants to watch [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLxTPO-ozRA&feature=feedu"]Hajduk - Karlovac 3:2 - YouTube[/ame]

Next two games in HNL we play at home, against Inter and Varaždin.

http://www.soccerway.com/national/croatia/1-hnl/2011-2012/regular-season/

10. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hey Dalmatino,

Can you explain to me why Hajduk and Dinamo are so much bigger than all the other clubs in Croatia? Is it because they are the most successful or is there some kind of historical reason?

11. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    According to our local reports we have recieved an offer of 750 000 USD from some South Korean club but the offer was rejected.

Well, for start there is probably something in that that Dinamo and we come from the two biggest cities in the country.:D

12. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Inoha wouldn't agree to a move to South Korea anyway.

13. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Did not update on his performance for last 3 games:

Hajduk - Inter 1:2, one of better players even though we conceded two goals
    Hajduk - Varaždin 3:0 did ok
    Lokomotiva - Hajduk 1:0 didn't play because of injury
    Hajduk - Zagreb 1:0 palyed only for first 45 mins because of the poor condition of the pitch and our coach didn't want to risk him.

Goal from that match:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfY5_cGaERI"]Hajduk - Zagreb 1:0, gol Ante Vuku?i?a - YouTube[/ame]

14. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Pitch was really poor...

It seems it will be difficult for Hajduk to win the league, Dinamo Zagred is 10 points clear at the top of the table...

15. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Well, we have already said goodbye to the league, but at this time to win a league against Dynamo (their vice-president (something like that, can't describe his position in english) is the main man of Croatian football federation, should I say more :D ) is not a real goal. Even if we would have been tied on points some referee decision would go their way and we would lose out.

Our goal is to finally stabilize the team, we must support our coach Balakov in his plans and buy some players in key areas, central midfield is the biggest problem. We don't have any creative player on that position so attackers and wingers do not get much support from them.

1 person likes this.
  16. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Preparations for second part of the season are underway, and it currently looks that Inoha will be the second youngest member of the first eleven with 26 years, now we have a very young squad. The average age of players currently training with the first team is just under 21 :D

17. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Hajduk seems to be 3 month late with Inoha's wages. If payment issues are not resolved by the 24th, Inoha will decline to go to the training camp.

That's a bummer :( I read that Hajduk is selling a player but I doubt now that Ienaga wants to join.

18. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Wow that's ridiculous. Glad Inoha is taking a stand here, then again he's probably running a little low on cash if he's been going into the savings for the last 3 months.

If he did leave cause they don't pay him, would he end up getting his money?

Hope you're right about Ienaga hopefully not signing then.

19. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Mah, bunch of crap by our local repoerters who always look to write shitty reports about us :D And all payment issues with all players will be resolved until leaving for preparation in Turkey.

20. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I am just reading some summaries by a Japanese on twitter.
    So there is a payment issue?

21. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Yes, but it is normal with us :D And latest news say that the real reason why Inoha wanted to leave are some private problems, and this reported troubles with wages were just an attempt to leave for home. Our president said that until the end of the week he''ll get his money, and with not playing in friendly matches he could only risk being suspended from the team.

And it also writes that we are going to try and sell him somewhere by the end of this transfer period.

22. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    haha No comment, or perhaps I told you this move isnt a smart one...

23. AKITOD

AKITOD Member+

Apr 5, 2007
    Hobart, Aust
    Club:
    JEF United Ichihara
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    oh c'mon you had no idea he wasn't going to get paid.

24. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Or that he will miss his home country.
    Maybe this is connected with the selling of Brkljača to Russia who was beloved with all new players (incl. Inoha) because he always took them for sightseeing, new restorans etc. :D
    But who knows, maybe te situation changes if Ienaga comes here, then it will not be boring for Inoha :cool:

Btw he has offer from Chinese club Dalian but he doesn't want to go there.

25. KATO

KATO Member

Nov 26, 2011
    Manchester
    Club:
    Urawa RD
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Inoha seems to be settling in well at Split, regular playing time and a chance at playing in the Europa League, I hope he stays there.

By the way, Brkljaca sounds like a top bloke!