2011/12 Masahiko Inoha @ HNK Hajduk Split (CRO/EL) Thread

Discussion in 'Japanese Abroad' started by SamuraiBlue2002, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue-San

Blue-San Member+

Jun 21, 2011
    Club:
    Kashima Antlers
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
  2. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Re: Masahiko Inoha' Thread

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJf7lKwiJE"]‪Barcelona vs Hajduk Split 0:0 FULL HIGHLIGHTS‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Actually he attempted 2 shots at least, according to this highlights.

3. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia

Inoha was brilliant today, everybody in the stadium was delighted with the quality of his game. (first 45 min he played as a centre midfielder and second half he played as a centre back)

4. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg

Great to hear Dalmatino, thanks !

5. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

[​IMG]

6. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Is he playing today?

7. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Yes :)

8. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

So an 0-1 away score. It's not over yet but not knowing anything about Hajduk, would be interested what dalma forecasts.

9. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia

Shame that we conceded the goal so early (in 2. minute, after an error from our stupid defender :mad: ) Inoha played sa a central midfielder.

About the game, those shitty Delap throw-ins caused a lot of trouble in our area, but luckily they didn't score more than once. Stoke's style of play doesn't suit us, they are a strong, physical team and we don't have real answer to that. It will be interesting how they will play at Split, i think that they will play defensively and try to score on the counter or after free-kicks (btw, Stoke fans seem to celebrate more when they get a throw-in or a free kick than when they score a goal :D )

Second leg is on thursday, 19:00 local time, stadion should be full (35 000). Our chance is that for some reason we play 10x better at home, at away games (yesterday also) we look scared and panicky and they rather just kick the ball forward without any pressure from our opponents than try to slowly create our attack. Stoke's away record was 3 wins in 19 matches last year so also we see our chance in that.

That's all for now, I hope that in 7 days time i'll writ about possible opponents in 4. qualifying round :)

10. Samurai Warrior

Samurai Warrior Member+

Dec 2, 2008
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Thanx!

11. sc-f

sc-f Member+

May 23, 2009
    Club:
    SC Freiburg
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan

Thanks Dalmatino. So Hajduk will be on fire when Stoke visits? :cool:

12. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia

Inoha will probably miss tomorrow's match because of injury

13. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Today was the big derby Hajduk vs Dinamo. About the match i'll just say it finished 1-1 and that (as usual) refereeing was very much in their favour. Inoha entered the field in 20. minute after our player was sent off for who knows what reason. He played as a center back until 70. minute he was not very sure in that position. For the last 20 minutes he played in the centre midfield area where he played really well. I hope he will play in that position in the future. Some photos from the match:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    So he is doing better when playing at CM than at CB?

15. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    I would say that his biggest problem here is that he hasn't got a specific position in team. Two games he played as a CB, then one as RB, two as CM and back again as CB. I would love to see him in CB or CM for a series of matches because he has the quality to play on both positions but it is not good for a player to move him all over the pitch every two games.
    About what you asked where he is doing better, it is not easy to answer so i'll say it like this - he is doing very well on both positions but as i wrote at the beggining he just needs to settle in for a few matches on a single position and he'll play better and better.

And if you are wondering why he was one or two times on the bench well, that was after international fixtures because it is not a short trip from Asia to Split so he would only come two days before the fixture.

Also i heard that someone from JFA came to watch him in last match against Dinamo, i hope they were pleased with what they saw.
    To add about that match, after the game Inoha went to throw his shirt into the stands and one fan grabbed that shirt and gave him his, then Inoha bowed to him as sign of appreciation and he got ovation from the whole crowd :D

Overall we are very pleased by his performances this season so we wouldn't mind bringing another Japanese, do you have someone like Inoha's quality that also wants to come to Europe? :cool:

16. GunnerTNB

GunnerTNB Member+

Apr 4, 2011
    São Paulo
    Club:
    Botafogo Rio Janeiro
    Interesting, thanks for the info. I hope he can find himself a fixed position on the team soon.

Your team could go after Makino, he is a promissing defender who is throwing his career away at Koln. :p

17. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    8th round of our 1st division: Cibalia - Hajduk 0:2

Inoha played as a CM, another solid performance from him.

18. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Good to hear :)

19. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Interview with Inoha on our site sportnet

http://www.hrsport.net/intervju/425539/nogomet-1-hnl/inoha-split-je-odlicna-sredina

Translation: (it won't be the best because i did it on google translate)

Hajdukov Sportnetovom Japanese Japanese person revealed their experiences upon arrival in Hajduk, while in Split, the derby against Dinamo, the status of the Japanese team, the differences between Japanese and Croatian, and more ...

Already in the past two months have passed since you arrived in Croatia, have you managed to get used to life in Split?

"I very much like the sea so close, it is very relaxing and the food is very good. However, I better learn to speak Croatian and English. In addition, I have no problem."

Interestingly, some Japanese people think that Croatia is a dangerous country. How do you comment?

"This woman can walk the streets alone even at midnight. Split is a city where my family can live in security, I think it's a great environment."

You mentioned that the language problem, but now communicate with the coach and teammates without a translator.

"The majority of Croatian teammates speak English. I want to speak Croatian, so I quickly learned, but it was not easy, so they use English. When I played in the Kashima Antlers, three and a half years, I listened to the Portuguese language of Brazil's coach Oswald Oliveira, and pretty much all the football terms that is used Balakov. it seems to me that they can communicate with the coach. "

How are you received in Hajduk?

"Ever since the preparations in Austria are all in and around the club really friendly towards me, and in particular they are interested in Japan. All were worried about earthquakes and questioned me about it. I think I have a good relationship with everyone on the team."

Which teammates to hang out?

"Brkljača my peers and I often consist of questions about Japan. In it, Subasic, James, Lima, Tomasov ... Captain Andric was very kind, cares for me, and me, for example, driving to training when I had no car. Vejić is also nice. teammates often talk to me and i feel that I give my support. i would say that South Americans are similar in temperament, there are not many moments when you are not in the mood. "

Torcidas are fanatical fans, the players love, but know the show and racism. What kind of relationship you have with them?

"I showed them my style of play and a solid performance against Sibenik and Barcelona, I feel that the fans have a good impression on me. People in town call me by name and want to be photographed with me, they seem very friendly. I always think that I need to provide lawn everything I can to to repay them. "

What do you know about Hajduk before arrival?

"I knew that there are two great teams, Hajduk and Dinamo."

What impression you had on HNL prior to arrival?

"Just what I know through experience Kazuyoshija Miura."

Did you know that the Croatian player?

"Of course. For example, Boban, Rapaic ... Rapaić played with Nakato in Perugia, I recently met him, but he did not recognize, probably because they are fat. I know I was born in Croatia, many world famous players."

Is one of the reasons for the choice of Hajduk was the match against Barcelona?

"Of course it has to do, but other reasons are more important. I wanted to play abroad, he was a big challenge, Hajduk was the first club that sent me a concrete offer and he wanted me in their ranks. For this I was grateful and that's why I chose Hajduk. "

What is the difference between the Croatian league and Japanese league?

"I think the Croatia game more on individual strength, not as group games, but certainly in Croatia has more skilled players with individual qualities, but in Japan. Some run fast, some are tall, some have good technique, although not known. Such individuality and strength in a duel are things that Japan does. "

Do you agree that you may be a tactical game is not as mature in Japan?

"I can not really judge because everyone has different opinions and understanding of tactics. But sometimes I feel that the game went into a better direction when the game a little differently. However, I feel that every player tries to play the tactics defined by the coach. I learned three and half years in Kashimi to read the game, I'd love a part of it transferred to younger colleagues. "

Stoke, against whom you have played in European leagues, the team is very different from Barcelona?

"As if we were playing rugby ... The ball is in the air, spent at least 30 minutes."

You've already played against Dinamo, the result was 1:1. As you look Dinamo, what is the difference between Hajduk and Dinamo?

"When I came into the game, but we had fewer players, so we changed the way they play. However, I find it easier to play against a team that plays open but the counter attack. I felt a big difference between us and Dinamo, and I am sure that we in the derby and that we have won one or two players who can 'read' matches where he goes. "

Hajduk and Dinamo have high animosity, did you know about it before the derby?

"I've heard. When I was on my way to Japan, I met a Croatian team at the airport in Frankfurt, through connections with Subasic, and we had lunch together in the Asian restaurant. Pletikosa then joked in front of Vrsaljko (Dinamo player) 'play against Dinamo you? Crush them! '"

What kind of impression you have after the first derby?

"It's worse than I expected. Ached me your ears after the game, the whole night I was buzzing. These fireworks are frightening and we should have earplugs."

In Hajduk have already played three positions, the stopper, the last right-back and midfielder. What position suits you best?

"In Croatia, it suits me Midfield. Player profile is quite similar to the Japanese, do not control the midfield last game as a team, as playing with feeling. Maybe I can make little difference because I have a different motor skills."

When did you last played as midfield against Barcelona, Igor Stimac said the transfer that you are an intelligent player.

"That's good, but I have such a game to play continuously. I need to score and assist, so my score will be higher. I think that the current bonding should last a little change in the role, is not the time to participate only in defense. For myself personally I think if do not make the kind of result, can not go a step further. "

Because the game for the Japanese team were late in returning, and you are not able to play all the games of HRT.

"I have full confidence in coach Balaka. I did not lose his confidence or his motive for the Dinamo team, and I will not lose them in the future. I think there will be no problem returning to the team when I started to play better when my teammates get used to you, and for trainers create a situation that I must use. "

What a goal you have in Hajduk?

"To become a champion."

Do you have a personal goal?

"I have to step up and develop a defensive duel against access to higher and faster players. I feel that I am not the best in defensive tasks and the training we do the most attacked and šutovima. I think I'll be even better if I train and defense."

You are currently in the reserve team of the Japanese national team.

"If forced to training, I know I can get a chance as the Asian Cup. For a year I was on the team and I understand the opinion Zaccheronija menu. Think I can do for the team if I get an opportunity. No matter who plays and who does not play most players do not show any arrogance and no objections, because the current Japan is strong, everyone is trying. i have to be imposed in Hajduk, so I'll soon reach a position on the team. "

What kind of impression you have about the city of Split?

"I like having more. I'm from Miyazaki, who is also on the coast, and in Kashimi, where I played, there must be. More relaxes me. The city is compact, super me."

Have you swam in the sea?

"Yes, but I was sea water caused minor problems due to salt, so I drifted more than swimming. My translator was diving, but I could not."

Food?

"More often eat in the club restaurant, rice is very tasty. Apart from fish, meat and food is very good. But I have risotto and octopus salad favorite. I tried Stews, pleasantly."

Do you miss Japanese food?

"Not really, the more I miss the food from the Croatian club's restaurant when I come back to Japan."

Alcohol?

"In principle, do not drink, but I like beer with lemonade, as the juice. Mineral water is very good, I like it more than alcohol."

Are you team-mates in the national team of Japan asked about Croatia?

"Yes. They are more interested in Croatian life than football. They say they want to come to Croatia as tourists. Croatia is a popular destination."

Are there places that you want to see?

"I want to go to Dubrovnik. All Japanese friends ask me what kind of a city, and I can not answer them. Not far from Split, but I just do not have time. I want to go to the island, say, Hvar. When the back plane to Japan, I see how many of the island ... "

20. Dalmatino

Dalmatino Member

Jul 3, 2011
    Split, Croatia
    Karlovac - Hajduk 1:1
    Didn't watch the game but reports say that the whole team didn't play well especially in second half when we conceded the goal. Inoha played as a CM until 80th minute when he was substituted.

21. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I expect very much from him. He's really good.
    I prefer him as right back.. i don't honestly understand why he plays as central back, he's underrated this way!

22. Saku²

Saku² Member+

Aug 22, 2009
    Club:
    FC Salzburg
    Because he's an average right-back, an average center back and an average defensive midfielder. He plays wherever the team has a hole.

23. Whispered11

Whispered11 Member+

U.C. Sampdoria
    Japan
    Oct 4, 2011
    Munich, Germany
    Club:
    UC Sampdoria
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I've still the Asian Cup of this year in my mind.. he plays there as RB and he did it wonderfully. I like him that way.

24. mushu21

mushu21 Member

May 18, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    So Inoha is a John O'shea :D

It's not a problem, every team needs a player like that.

25. SamuraiBlue2002

SamuraiBlue2002 Member+

Dec 20, 2008
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    Scored his first goal today