2010 Pre-Season (R)

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by MetroChile, Jul 11, 2010.

1. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Does anyone have Inter's pre-season schedule/itinerary? I know we will be playing a couple of friendlies in North America but other than that...

2. ajstaiti

ajstaiti New Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Baltimore, MD
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Well I know that they'll be playing Manchester City in my current city of Baltimore MD, but I'm in Italy.... I was in Milan for 5 days visiting my uncle and got to see the san siro and museum and changing rooms :D
    Visiting family in Sicily at the moment

3. Beneamata

Beneamata New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Nerazzurri will be arriving in the USA on or around the 25th of this month.

Inter will be playing in Baltimore on July 31st against Manchester City.

Inter will be playing in Toronto on Aug. 3rd against Panathinaikos

Inter will be playing in Los Angeles on Aug. 7th against the LA Galaxy.

B

4. Tyrannius

Tyrannius New Member

May 3, 2009
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    LA Galaxy game was cancelled 2-3 weeks ago at the same time that the Panathinaikos game at Toronto was announced.

Inter's game in Dallas on Aug. 5th against FC Dallas is still on as far as I know.

5. marakana11

marakana11 Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Cali
    Club:
    FK Crvena Zvezda Beograd
    Nat'l Team:
    Serbia
    Don't know much about pre-season....

FORZA NERAZURRI!!!!!!!

I really hope Benitez keeps things similar and we only change a couple of things for the better..

6. Beneamata

Beneamata New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Branca is hitting way more positive than negative with his market moves. As long as Inter has him and gives him latitude to make the important deals, I'll think the Nerazzurri will do quite well indeed. The loss of Mourinho may not be the big deal some think - he is after all, a manager whom moves on after a few years and he would be of little positive and much negative next year. As to Benitez - I can't say, but he is not a simpleton and he knows he has a good gig going.

The only thing I worry about is the nature of the beast in Italy. Macchiavelli wasn't an aberration and I'll leave it at that. :rolleyes:

B

7. leomessi1919

leomessi1919 New Member

Jun 18, 2008
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    hey all i am attending the inter vs. man city game in baltimore next week and i was wondering if you all had any info on the world cup players... when will they link up with the squad and could we see them in the match?

you guys had a lot of people who went deep into the competition that people want to see like lucio, maicon, cesar, sneijder, milito, and samuel. what is their status for this?

thanks!

even if they can't play i will be there to support zanetti, the true gentleman of futbol.

8. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Great analysis, wrong thread

Almost everyone from the WC is already training with the squad or is doing individual training

now whether they are going to play in that friendly is a different story, even though i don't know Ben very well, one might argue that he his going to send a mostly sub squad with a mixture of veterans

Mourinho did this last year, and would even sub half the team in half time, which is fine, however Ben is the coach

should be exciting

9. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    balo not suited up for todays game does not surprise me,

i see zanetti, cordoba, matrix, maringa, obinna, cambiasso, chivu, pandev with obbina up front, obi and coutinho in midfield

11. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    coutinho looking sharp, very involved, really looking into him

12. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ouch red card for vieira, things are heated.......matrix with a good act, but nonetheless it was a foul

13. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    baltimore pro city............lol

14. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    obinna makes it 1-0

half time inter up 1-0

so far benitez telling the squad to open up, and surprisingly even before the sending off, the defense was playing deep into city's mid

15. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    2-0 deflection by man city , ball goes in for obinna
    city looking frustrated :)

16. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i actually had to look up who scored the 3rd
    Biraghi with a screamer for the third

17. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    great show by Inter, dominated pretty much the whole game and even the primavera players where no match for Man city, the sending off did help though

new/returning players that made an impression:
    Coutinho- constant threat, very involved
    Obi- did well in the wings, combining well and distributing well
    Biraghi- screamer of a gol, decent on the wings
    obinna- scored 2(?) goals

overall a great performance

18. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Samora your a lone wolf here haha

Good game, actually incredible considering its our first against a side that was close to full strength and played a couple of games already.

Very good show from the primavera players. After this I wonder do we even need replacements for Balo and Maicon, lots of potential here.

I have a feeling Mancini will get fired after this season, city looks horrible.

19. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I concur with your ratings good game by those players, anyway good night man I need to sleep its 4am here.:)

20. futbolmad

futbolmad New Member

Jan 2, 2005
    This is way to early for me to make judments. But I am encouraged to see fluidity of a level I was not used to in the past. Hopefully, Mou is replaced by a teacher not only of better football, but also a good strategist. We should see less balls being lost cheaply in midfield. Given the quality of players Inter has, we should have a promising season.

21. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Totally agree I would very much welcome this tip of change and its very encouraging to see something like this will be used more. Lets hope for the best and now that Rafa has only the coaching responsibility he could do good things for the club.

We shouldn't expect more than Seria A title this season a good run in CL shod be a bonus. I really don't expect us to defend it, nobody did it yet but we can still dream.

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    I was very impressed by Coutinho and Obinna, and Obi Ekweme to a lesser extent.

23. scornflakes

scornflakes Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Just finally got a chance to watch a replay of the match. The team looked fantastic for a first run out. I was especially glad to see Cambiasso playing the way he did. I know it seems like only a matter of time before Rafa gets his wish to bring Mascherano in, but I really hope that Cambi's making it clear to Rafa that he deserves a starting midfield spot.

24. Tyrannius

Tyrannius New Member

May 3, 2009
    Texas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I think if anyone gets left out in the cold when Mascherano comes in, it's going to be unfortunately (since I'm quite fond of him and his performances the 2nd half of the season) Thiago Motta.

25. futbolmad

futbolmad New Member

Jan 2, 2005

What do you guys think of this?? Eto'o wants his traditional central position. Anyone foresee potential problems??

http://www.africaplays.com/news/entry;3325.html