2009 Ticket Exchange Thread

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by DLee, Jan 29, 2009.

1. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    Obviously a little early, but it may be a helpful thread for the upcoming season.

In light of the Upper Terrace season ticket package being essentially general admission, but not including the option to trade-in unused tickets for future games, I thought this could be the place to post tickets you won't be able to use and make requests for games you'd be interested in trading for.

Mods, if this is an acceptable thread, perhaps we could make it a sticky when the season gets closer and we start receiving our tickets.

2. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    I'll start it off...

I have 2 tickets (section 206) that I can't use for the following two games:

Sunday, April 5 against NY.
    Sunday, May 31 against Dallas.

I'd be willing to trade for 2 tickets to any Saturday game during the season.

3. WestLooper

WestLooper Member

Apr 17, 2005
    If anyone is looking for 2 extras for Section 206 for the April 18th game with Kansas City, I'd be willing to trade them for any of the following...

5/2 Seattle
    6/5 Houston
    7/11 Columbus

PM me if interested - I can meet in the Loop or the northside.

4. tacologic

tacologic Member

Jul 13, 2006
    Brooklyn
    A looper?

5. FireAddict

FireAddict Member

Nov 15, 2000
    Grayslake, IL
    I have two tickets in 207 for the KC game on April 18th and 2 more for the NE game on 5/9. I'd trade these for tickets at later games. PM me.

6. Super Sting

Super Sting Member

Jan 27, 2006
    Wow it looks the 4/18 game might have a worse turnount than the home opener.

It will be interesting to see how attendance pans out this year. I wonder how many season ticket holders who downgraded to the terrace won't show up for games that they would have when they were holding $30-$50 seats instead of $6 seats.

7. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    That's typically how it works in most sports.

8. Super Sting

Super Sting Member

Jan 27, 2006
    Typically home openers draw more than 11,000 even for the Fire.

9. kebzach

kebzach Member

Dec 30, 2000
    Greenfield, WI
    True, but that doesn't change the fact that compared to home openers, the 2nd-3rd games of the season aren't pushed nearly as hard.

10. Rulas

Rulas BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I need about 5 tix with section 8 for the game against the crew if possible. My friends and I will be in Columbus this weekend for a conference and we would love to meet up with fellow Chicago Fire fans to party and watch the team win.

11. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    www.section8chicago.com

You can get tickets to home and away matches there. We have buses coming and there will be a tailgate for all Fire supporters. BYOB if you like the booze.

If I were going I would introduce myself but I have to miss this trip. Get your tickets from us and we'll most likely send out an email to you letting you know where the tailgate will be.

12. Rulas

Rulas BigSoccer Supporter

Apr 3, 2007
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Sweet we'll be there! Thanks!

13. dabes2

dabes2 Member

Jun 1, 2003
    Chicago
    I've got 2 I can't use for Club America friendly. Premier seats in 109, row 20.

First choice would be to trade for 2 to the Sounders game.

Open to other options too.

14. karlomarx

karlomarx New Member

Apr 20, 2008
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 for tonites Club America Friendly.

email me at karlomarx @ gmail.

Section 114
    Row 8
    Seats 10-11

Let me know if ya want em :)

15. doug001001

doug001001 Member

Aug 20, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have 2 tickets (terrace ga 207) for match v revs on 5/9. I live near chicago ave/milwaukee ave blue line stop.

Free if I don't have to do anything but walk downstairs and hand them to you. I'm leaving town on friday afternoon, so you'll need to get them thursday or friday before I leave.

douglas001001 gmail

16. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    I have 2 tickets to the Fire v. Houston match on Friday night 6/5 that I can't use. Section 206. This is the night before the USA-Honduras qualifier.

Willing to trade for 2 tickets to any other game this season. Can meet in/near the Loop.

17. firesting81

firesting81 Member+

Jan 16, 2001
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Available: TWO Section 8 tickets for Sun., 5/31 match vs. FC Dallas.

Possible trades: Either the Sun., 9/20 vs. Crew game

OR

as a down payment for any local Chicago resident willing to buy US-Hon. tix @ the Soldier Field box office and mail them. That is how much I despise the Ticketbastard fees.

Please PM if interested or for more info.

18. firesting81

firesting81 Member+

Jan 16, 2001
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    ALSO, if any season ticket holder can't make the San Luis SuperLiga match, I'll trade that ONE bonus ticket for TWO tickets to the 5/31 match vs. FC Dallas. PM me if interested.

19. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    I have 2 seats in the middle of section 126 available for every SuperLiga match.

Will sell them at a discount. I can hand them to you at the FCD game (5/31), Houston game (6/5) or USNT game at Soldier Field (6/6).

If you're interested or have any questions, PM me.

Thanks!

20. fireman451

fireman451 Member+

Jun 26, 2002
    The Midwest
    Club:
    --other--
    Edit: The 2 tickets for the Chivas USA Superliga match in section 126 are gone. Still have 2 tickets for the San Luis match and 2 tickets for the Tigres match available.

PM me if you're interested.

21. loonixxx

loonixxx Member+

Chicago Red Stars
    Aug 28, 2004
    Soccer Limbo
    Club:
    Jagiellonia Bialystok SSA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're a whore... :p :D

22. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    Anyone need 2 upper deck tickets for this Sunday against Dallas (Section 206)? Will sell for $5 each or trade for any other game this season.

23. Joeyfitzclick

Joeyfitzclick Member

Jun 9, 2008
    Newport RI
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Anyone got some nice tickets to the San Jose game July 18th ?

24. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I have friends in from out of town and I could use one more ticket for Friday. If anyone has an extra ticket (preferably in the upper deck, where my season tickets are this season), please PM me. Thanks.

25. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    I think I've got an extra up there.