2007 CONCACAF Champions’ Cup[R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Club Cups and Competitions' started by sidspaceman, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankBastard

YankBastard Na Na Na Na NANANANAAA!

Jun 18, 2005
    Estados Unidos
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Speaking of no brains, I'm going to go visit our friends in the Houston forum and let them no how much they "got raped."

2. pokerjoe

pokerjoe BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 24, 2001
    Why the hate, dudes? This was a great game. To say that a team losing 5-4, with the 9th goal coming with home field advantage (unfair to Houston), is a "rape," is stupid. The score was 4-4 after equal time on each field, so, I'm glad mi Tuzos won, of course, but the game was great, the competition excellent, and, really, considering we had a free PK, and needed it to win, let's all just say, if this is a mark of interliga wars to come, both leagues will benefit.

Mexico has a better liga, the US a better national side, but those things might flip-flop over the next 10 years, really.

But mostly I'd like to see both leagues push each other. And I'd really like to see them merge into a huge, passionate Superliga.

Now, please, let's all remember the most important thing: the need to beat Chivas.

3. pokerjoe

pokerjoe BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 24, 2001
    And maybe I should add that, though I'm American, my mom is from Hidalgo, and I was raised a Pachuca fan, big time. But I don't see any call for knocking Houston. If anything, I think I've finally found an MLS team to root for.

4. montakristo

montakristo New Member

Oct 24, 2006
    LOS ANGELES
    i gotta say im kind of dissapointed with the way this thread is going. as a soccer fan that really loves the game, im happy to see that mls has improved enough to make great games like the ones we had this week.. im looking forward to watching more when they come around.

all this shit talking about a rape, when pachuca (which is one of our best teams, if not the best as of right now) barely got out of this series with a golazo in overtime is ridiculous. yea this was a goleada, but it wasnt as embarrassing for houston as the first leg was for pachuca. true soccer fans would recognize the improvement mls has brought to the table in the 10 years theyve been around, and villamelones are the ones that just wanna talk shit. i cant believe that the mls boards have been way classier about this, its sad really

5. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Bull ********ing shit

...Well the mods told me to peep down, good night

6. elvasco

elvasco 100% Americanista

Sep 10, 2006
    :rolleyes:

troll......

7. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I would like to add that tonights game, nearly gave me a heart attack. This is the reason why I love soccer, the only sport that can really pick me off my butt and run around my house cheering for my team when they a score a goal.

Now to find myself a Pachuca Jersey, been meaning to get one since last years sudamericana.

8. metalmaster

metalmaster Member+

Jul 7, 2004
    In the wrong hood
    Club:
    Hakoah Maccabi Ramat Gan
    Congrats to Pachuca.

I can't believe las wilas did not want el Chaco:D

9. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    no mames wey como le puedes ir a atlas y a chivas?? es como irle a tigres y monterrey

10. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    y ahora tmbn es del pachuca lol

11. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    That's Mosco's sock...apoco no sabias?

Mosco le va a Pumas y Chivas...can you believe that?

LGRod repped this.
  12. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    lol pinches plastics. atlas pachuca y chivas

13. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its like all the little kids that I tutor at this middle school. They always "who do you go for? Who do you go for?" I can't pick one team because to be honest I go for alot of teams. I don't have a favorite. If I had to pick one team I really couldn't do it.

Thats why I always tell them, "I just go for the Mexican League teams". Specially when Mexican teams are playing internationally it feels like the National team is playing against someone.

Who can agree that Alvarez was unstoppable tonight. Seriously he made those defenders his bitches.

Also when did Mosquera learn to dribble so good? He almost took it all the way himself a couple of times. :D

14. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Pos si no puedes decidir en tu equipo no pongas nada.

15. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Well who made you chief police of soccer fans? Seriously I don't remember ever asking anyone permission to be fan of one certain team.

And guess what I watch America play, and CHEER for them when they play Libertadores. OMG

16. TrDm1n3r

TrDm1n3r Member+

Dec 8, 2006
    San Diego
    Club:
    Club América
    For real.
    Just put MFL or Mexican National Team or something.

LGRod repped this.
  17. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Get over it, choosing a team for you guys has become like choosing a gang.

18. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Y cuando juega America y Chivas, apoco le vas a los dos?

19. SoyOllin

SoyOllin Member+

Aug 14, 2006
    D TOWN
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I like both teams equally, I'm not too heated on who wins that rivalry as I used to. Thats because on both teams there is players that I like to watch (el more and el venado). So who ever wins, wins. No biggie.

But I know you guys probably see me as a bandwagoner of sorts because I cheer for several different teams. I'm not though because I just like to watch good soccer being played, and I enjoy it even more if that team or player is from my country.

And sorry for throwing a wrench in this thread.

Back to Tuzomania

20. reivaj15

reivaj15 New Member

May 26, 2005
    Monterrey

Sigue perteneciendo al america, pero te aseguro ke pachuca hara hasta lo imposible por comprarlo

21. CheveLoco

CheveLoco Member

Apr 19, 2005
    San Diego, CA
    no tiene que hacer lo imposible....es prestamo con opcion de compra, asi que pachucha tiene prioridad antes de que el America lo quiera de regreso..

y ya pachuca de hace meses habia dicho que lo iba a comprar y el chaco estaba feliz de quedarse..

los que si han de estar sufriendo ahorita es veracruz...se va el chaco..agarran al chamagol:D

22. PasionPorElTri

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sigue perteneciendo, pero lo que pasa esque Pachuca tiene el derecho a compra, asi esque America no puede hacer nada, Pachuca ya dijo que ivan a ejercer el derecho a compra.

23. PasionPorElTri

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    we posted at the sametime CHEVE LOL

24. Zinha87

Zinha87 New Member

Mar 14, 2007
    Que triunfo tan perron del pachuca, y que mal el arbotraje oye, el primer gol del dynamo no debio de ser asi, habia una falta sobre leobardo lopez y aparte el balon ya habia abandonado en terreno de juego, pero bueno el pachuca consigio una victoria de oro, este torneo cada ves se pone mejor

25. C.B.

C.B. New Member

Feb 20, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why do the mls fans keep ignoring that one of their goals came from a foul(poor ref, HORRIBLE REF), and then a ball that went outside. Their second goal was legit, but otherwise it would have been a 5-1.