2006/2007 Fiorentina Thread [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by Cassano, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Treesnake

Treesnake New Member

Mar 12, 2007
    Washington, D.C.
    Hilarious: are Pazzini and Montolivo actually the same person? Pazzolivo.com says yes....

2. indestructible

indestructible Member+

SSC Napoli
    Jan 14, 2007
    Mercato Professor
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I'm really excited to see Fiorentina's squad for next season.

3. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can't wait. I think it'll be quite interesting, and I'm hoping for an exciting style of play with all of the young talent we've got.

4. sivlE

sivlE New Member

Feb 21, 2006
    Winnipeg, Canada
    This must be a great time for all Fiorentina fans. The loss of Toni I'm sure hurts but with all the new players his transfer has funded I think it will be worth it in the long run.

You guys already had an excellent high scoring starting line-up last season so a lot of these buys will really make you guys two-deep at each position. It's way to early, I know, but I must admit I'm already predicting a depp Viola UEFA Cup run next season and a tight battle with Juventus and Roma for 3rd and 4th in Serie A next season.

The latest rumours have you guys getting Semioli and inquiring about Barzagli and Mavuba. If you guys can pick up even 2 of those players. Wow, you guys might be challenging for a Scudetto in a few years.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what you guys do the rest of the summer. It's nice to see Serie A teams beside the Milan teams and Juve buy more than sell.

5. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    I have started an English language Fiorentina news & rumors blog at www.violaie.com ; check it out... Please! No ads or anything, just good old-fashioned love for Fiorentina and hatred for most all other things. ;)

6. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    My hero...... :D

7. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    What can I say? I'm just a damned good man.

8. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    FORZA VIOLA ALE OHHHHHHHHHH VIOLA ALEEEEEEEEE! CANTERO PER TE! CANTERO PER TE!!!! FORZA VIOLA ALEEEE!

Great site!!!!!!!!! Ive added it to my fav bookmarks! :D

9. king_allsopp

king_allsopp New Member

Feb 13, 2007
    Melbourne, Australia
    Enjoy Semioli he is a supestar, was my favourite player at Chievo :(

10. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    Trez to leave La vecchia Putana!!!!!!

We got Balzaretti from them. Fiorentina: Campione del Europa 2008!

11. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    Chievo Verona have revealed that Franco Semioli’s proposed move to Fiorentina has hit problems.

The Italian international was all set to join the Viola after Chievo’s relegation, but a number of other clubs may hijack the move.

“The Semioli situation has stalled,” revealed Gialloblu sporting director Giovanni Sartori. “There are other clubs who have made better offers compared to the one presented by Fiorentina.

“We set a price for the player 10 days ago and all the clubs who have asked us for him are aware of it.

“The difference with Fiorentina is significant. Not so much with what we are asking, but between what [Fiorentina sporting director] Pantaleo Corvino is offering and what we might get from other clubs.”

Sartori refused to reveal which teams have expressed their interest in the 26-year-old, but Roma and Palermo have been heavily associated in recent times.

“These might be the sides I was referring to,” added Sartori. “All I can say if that the fee we are after is an important figure.”

The player’s agent, Marcello Bonetto, had declared last week that his client was on the verge of signing for the Tuscan giants.

And in other news, La Vecchia Putana Grande are on the verge of losing Camoranesi as well as Trez. Also, Gilardino is not leaving Milan for Juve, “The news regarding Juventus is untrue,” said agent Claudio Sclosa to Teleradiostereo on Tuesday afternoon.

“Milan first said that they wanted £17m for the player, but now things have changed and it is clear that he will stay.

“The Rossoneri do not intend to sell Gilardino,” he added. “There was a misunderstanding that was immediately clarified.

It also became apparant that Milan will not be chasing up their interest in Zambrotta.

12. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    We're definitely looking at many more options now and I am thinking that we may end up doing a deal with Sevilla sending Ujfalusi there and getting back De Mul and cash.

13. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    I told the juventus fans on the juve thread that trez was leaving, they didnt believe me til one of them posted the article :D

14. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    Barca are going to offer us Ludovic Giuly and $$$ for Adrian Mutu..... Hope prandelli and della valle tell them to get F****d

15. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  16. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    It really is a class shirt... I feel, though, that a lot of the fans of other teams will not understand it as it has no stripes...

17. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    I want it!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is a freaken awesome kit right there pal. Im just gettin goosebumps whilst picturing a scudetto winner's badge on it.

18. Herr Wolf

Herr Wolf New Member

Feb 7, 2006
    California
    Hey, I recently started to get interested in Fiorentina. I absolutley love their jerseys! Does anyone own one? My question is do Lotto jerseys run small? I want to maybe get one but not if thery are really tight. I wear a size 2XL in Adidas and Nike. Thanks

19. vladivostok666

vladivostok666 New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Predeal/Romania
    Salutare,

As a Romanian I have to ask you about what Fiorentina fans think about Adrian Mutu?I saw on youtube.com alot of goals,goal pases(asists} and I want to know how he playes at the construction fase.

Bye & regards,
    Vladi

20. NickyViola

NickyViola Member+

May 10, 2004
    Boston
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    He has had a great season on and off the field. I couldn't be happier. Maurizio Zamparini is not the hugest fan, though.

21. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I really enjoyed watching him this last season. He seems to really thrive under Prandelli, so it'll be interesting to see how next season goes. I am thrilled we have him (in his current state) on the squad.

22. HuntKop

HuntKop Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 15, 2002
    Sulla mia Vespa
    Club:
    ACF Fiorentina
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    They seem be a little bit more "fitted" than the Adidas or Nike shirts, meaning they're a little tighter around the chest, arms, and neck. If the 2XL is tight in those areas with your Nike and Adidas, then you might find this one to be a bit tight as well. The good thing is, the Lotto material seems to stretch a bit, so even if it's tight it's still relatively comfortable.

23. LeboViola

LeboViola New Member

Apr 29, 2007
    Adelaide, South Oz
    Sir, If I could, I would get Adrian Mutu's face tattooed on me. Mutu is one of the most underrated players around. Mutu in my opinion is better than Hagi. And thats saying a lot cos i love Hagi.

Forza Viola!!! Forza Mutu!!!

24. vladivostok666

vladivostok666 New Member

Mar 24, 2007
    Predeal/Romania
    Nah,not better than Hagi but close to Hagi.:))You have to see more of Hagi's gameplay...the idea is that Hagi had a perfect game whille Mutu has some moments when he gets in front of the keeper and then stumbles or misses.Shure he has a good game,and he's the best one on our national team but still Hagi stays in a golden place in my heart.

Forza Steaua!!
    Forza Viola!!