2004 K-League title playoffs [R]

Tema en 'Korea' iniciado por Holyjoe, 20 Nov 2004.

1. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

25 Nov 2001
  2. greenlion

greenlion Member

22 Abr 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    What does Dong Bang Shin Gee means?

It seems that not only C-leagues' attendence reduces rapid this season huh?

3. Elliad

Elliad Member

22 Jun 2002
    Sydney, Australia
    Official attendance numbers are:

Suwon - Chunnam : 26445
    Pohang - Ulsan : 18237

Dong Bang Shin Gee is a Korean boy idol group that's seems to be aiming for the Asian market. It's written as 동방신기 (東方神起 ).

4. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    For once that's a believable attendance... no need for them to make up numbers all the time.

Suwon 1-0 Chunnam

Javier Martin Musa will of course claim he tried to score with his header, but I have the sneaky suspicion he was aiming to fire the ball into the box for Marcel or Nadson and it caught Kim Young-kwang by surprise ;)

Pohang 1-0 Ulsan

Rumour has it that Choi Soon-ho will get the dunt as Pohang boss at the end of this season regardless of what happens, so even winning the K-League and possibly the FA Cup wouldn't save him. Nice finish by Davares though for the winning goal.

MBC highlights of both matches

KBS highlights of both matches

I'll find some more photos later, but essvee's are great :)

5. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Suwon's Grandbleu, taken by some Chunnam fans:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
  7. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    A video from within the Grandbleu section at the end of the match.

Some more photos of the Grandbleu from a Suwon fan:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    [​IMG]

The legend that is Zoran Urumov warming up on the sidelines :)

[​IMG]

9. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

17 Jul 2004
    L.A.
    holyjoe u know which broadcast will be showing suwon v. pohang??

10. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Tonight's game is on KBS2.

Sunday's game is KBS1.

First leg squads:

Pohang
    Kim Byung-ji, Lee Min-sung, Santos, Kim Sung-gun, Oh Bum-suk, Moon Min-kwi, Kim Ki-dong, Hwang Ji-su, Davares, Nam Yong-hoon, Woo Sung-yong, Shin Hwa-yong, Kang Yong, Park Won-jae, Hwang Jin-sung, Goran Petreski, Nam Ik-kyung

Suwon
    Lee Woon-jae, Javier Martin Musa, Park Kon-ha, Kwak Hee-ju, Choi Sung-yong, Kim Doo-hyun, Kim Jin-woo, Kim Dae-ui, Seo Jung-won, Nadson, Marcel, Kim Dae-hwan, Jo Byung-guk, Jo Sung-hwan, Lee Byung-kun, Zoran Urumov, Kim Dong-hyun

11. cha doo ri

cha doo ri Member

17 Jul 2004
    L.A.
    who is this moon min kwi from pohang i heard his pretty good...?? good enough for national??

12. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

25 Nov 2001
    Moon Min-gwee is 2004 season's rookie of year - plays left back/wing. Played 24 games and I believe he has 1 assist. He's a solid player but the left side is always tough with Lee Young-pyo and Kim Dong-jin.

13. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Pohang 0-0 Suwon

Nadson missed an absolute sitter in the first half, which he might come to regret in the second leg.

Advantage Pohang for Sunday, then...

14. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

25 Nov 2001
    well facing the suwon's grandbleu is no advantage, let me tell ya.

you going to the game? I thought you and ed were supposed to go last sunday. I didn't see any wei-guk-ins on sunday

15. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Aye we were there, to the left of behind the goal... noticed from your photos you were at the other side. Definitely going on Sunday, and I think the missus is coming along too (to keep me from doing something daft if Suwon win the title ;) )

Match highlights if anyone hasn't seen them.

16. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

25 Nov 2001
    well if i see a wei-guk-in this sunday, i'll be sure to say hi :) you guys sat behind the Skull Crew, I presume? you guys goin there again ?

17. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Yep pretty much... usually go in the same area, near where the Skull Crew used to be before most of them moved to the centre to help with the "leading" duties.

I'm definitely going and I reckon Ed will be there too. If he's not there in his professional capacity then hopefully we can convert him again into an honorary Suwon fan for the day ;)

18. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

25 Nov 2001
    right I'll swing by. If Ed's there, I'd be sure to spot him since his head shines against the sunlight :) (well, at least on tv it did)

19. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    2nd leg squads:

Suwon
    Lee Woon-jae, Javier Martin Musa, Park Kon-ha, Kwak Hee-ju, Choi Sung-yong, Lee Byung-kun, Kim Doo-hyun, Kim Jin-woo, Kim Dae-ui, Nadson, Marcel, Kim Dae-hwan, Jo Byung-guk, Jo Sung-hwan, Seo Jung-won, Zoran Urumov, Kim Dong-hyun

Pohang
    Kim Byung-ji, Oh Bum-suk, Kim Seong-gun, Santos, Lee Min-sung, Moon Min-gwi, Hwang Ji-su, Kim Ki-dong, Nam Young-hoon, Woo Sung-yong, Davares, Shin Hwa-yong, Park Won-jae, Hwang Jin-sung, Kang Yong, Goran Petreski, Nam Ik-young

Game starts at 3pm, and is live on KBS1 so any interested folk should be able to catch it over the KBS internet stream.

20. WuTang2002

WuTang2002 Member

13 Mar 2002
    Bundang, Korea
    YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

It's just sad I couldn't watch the game. Must've been one helluva game.
    Anyone has links to the full game?

21. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Fantastic stuff :)

The 120 minutes of football weren't spectacular, but the penalty shootout win more than made up for it. Zoran Urumov scored to make it 4-3, and then Lee Woon-jae saved Kim Byung-ji's spot kick - perfect :D

Some highlights:

MBC News

KBS News report

YTN News

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

22. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
  23. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    Lee Woon-jae saves Kim Byung-ji's spotkick

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

24. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

15 Jul 2003
    ROK/SCO
    The Grandbleu:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

25. greenlion

greenlion Member

22 Abr 2004
    CHINA
    Club:
    Beijing Guoan
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR

WOW, You know Chinese? Surprising me! have you ever been to China? then. theres q question, what is the meaning of the word "Hauzen"?

here is a interview of Cha Bum-keun on TITAN SPORTS after yesterday's match, he said he will invite his players to eat griil sheep(烤全羊,I don't know how to say it in English correctly) during their away match in Shenzhen

http://sports.sina.com.cn/j/2004-12-13/11521298507.shtml

here's some Shenzhen players' yearning Cha Bum-keun after they won CSL

http://sports.sina.com.cn/s/2004-12-08/0543436790s.shtml

Compartir esta página