2004 Adidas Predator Pulse

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by ADIKeeper, Oct 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dasoccerplayafosho

Jun 30, 2003
    Utah USA
    Pulsion... are you paying for pulse?

I was looking through the new eurposport magazine, and since I cant afford the predator pulse, all i can do is drool over them, i was pondering the thought of the predator pulsion, which doesn't look TOO much diiferent, although I fully realize the mass isnt shifted, its calf leather not kangaroo, etc.

What I'm asking is, if I buy pulsion, will it be very "optimized" or will it be a 50 dollar boot that we're paying 90 for because it is the cheaper pulse. Would it be better to buy pulsion, or another 80 dollar boot that is not a "fake" (I hate calling it that) of a major bestselling boot?

2. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    no i used to have the manics and the lasted a ong time like 8 months then the bottoms fell of so i shoe gued em end then they last 2 more but then i just bout the manias and they still are kicking.

3. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Re: white pulses

I have those pictures scanned on to my pc, but have no webspace to host them, so therefore, cannot put them on the internet. So, this is a shoutout to anyone who wants to see these cool sneak peak pics of the new Adidas 2004 commercial, and has webspace, to gimme some webspace... lol. I need about 1.32 to get all of them on, as I have scanned them on big to show the detail of the images. There are five pictures in total.

4. Phil_Stangl

Phil_Stangl New Member

Dec 7, 2003
    Austria
  5. spartak23

spartak23 New Member

Sep 26, 2003
    VA
    Re: Re: white pulses

your not talkin 1.32 GB are you?, thatd be crazy... you can make a free 30 day account on funtigo.com

6. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
  7. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    man they look so silver there, the picture in the mirror made them look really white and there was no red lines.

8. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think its the way you look at them etc...

9. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    yeah u r ryte i think. do u like them?

10. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yea, i think that they are pretty top notch, interseting to see what they look like for real.

11. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
  12. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yea, i'm 17, and i'm gonna be playing semi pro standard next season hopefully. At the moment i'm playing for my clubs reserve team, which is basically the youth team, and the gaf has just told me im going to be getting called up to the first team over the next few weeks. The reserve team play in division four, and the first team play division one, out of eight divisions in my region, so if i get a chance in the first team i'll be semi-pro. Unfortunatley, my club, is one of two only clubs in the first division that doesn't pay its players, which im pretty gutted about, but still, it means there are more scouts about and stuff, so more opportunities hopefully.
    But yea, i get really excited when the new boots are announced, and stuff, so i'm looking forward to purchasing a couple of new pairs of boots next season.
    Do you play? Where abouts do you play?

13. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
    yeah i play for a team called west park united (the team james mcfadden of everton started out at), we are in the 1st division amature league. its also under 17's i play. i play at center back. my league is pretty high standard its the highest league u can play in up here below pro-youth, which is the league for the pro teams youth sides. hopefully i will get signed for a pro-youth side next year. my team are one of the top 8 amature teams in scotland so we are sure to attract scouts through out the season.
    yeah i love the new zoom air total 90 III i cant wait to geta set of them.

14. Benvolio

Benvolio Member

Dec 1, 2003
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Well good luck to you bruv, maybe, hopefully, one day we'll end up playing against each other.

15. rooster

rooster Member

Dec 16, 2003
  16. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
  17. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    I was gonna get those blue pulses. But the Silver ones were just too sexy. It matches with our uniform, too.

18. Adriblo

Adriblo New Member

Feb 6, 2004
    Norway
  19. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    IM SORRY I COULDNT REALLY TELL FROM THAT PIC.

20. soccermainiac2003

soccermainiac2003 New Member

Dec 1, 2003
    relaease date

when do predator pulsions get released?

Thank you

21. beckham237

beckham237 New Member

Dec 14, 2003
    lakeland florida
    march 1st black and red

22. Andraay

Andraay New Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Glasgow
    How about the silver/red ones? When is it out?

23. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    04/04/04, I belive...