2 goals and one assist

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by The Bergamister, Oct 25, 2004.

1. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    that is why Ale Del Piero is Juve!!!!

Del Piero the ressurection is what we saw on this weekend, lets hope he stays injury free and can finally turn into the great super-ale he once was!!!!!

2. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    What we really need from Ale is to become the player he was in world cup 2002. When he could play any position that trap put him in. We need to see that fire and determination that we saw when he was playing against mexico. To me that was a better Del PIero than 1997. Ive never ever seen any italian perform like that in 15 minutes to score a goal. I remember no one thought he could do it but when i saw that fire in his eyes i knew that we were going to tie, that might have been his most important goal for italy that he ever scored. That is the TRUE ale we need to see once again.

3. The Bergamister

The Bergamister New Member

Jan 14, 2004
    Bergamo and Brussels
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I have to disagree, he did shine a bit in 2002, but that was because the rest of the team was underperforming.

Don't get me wrong, he is to me one of the best Italian players I have seen but he has not been in the fine form of 96-97 ever since. Things are looking good for now though, so lets just wait and see, I am just happy that he had a chance to silence his critics

4. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    I dunno berg he has realli maturedinto a smarter player. Ever since that injury hes been trying to get back but in that mexico game he just had something to prove. He was so motivated that no one could have stopped him.

5. Robert25

Robert25 New Member

Jun 1, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Add to this the game winning goal against bayern in the second leg of the CL group! Just to add because its important to know that ADP is producing goals when we need them.