1906 ultras 2009 membership!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'San Jose Supporters Clubs' started by morgan1906ultras, Jan 10, 2009.

1. morgan1906ultras

morgan1906ultras New Member

Apr 9, 2008
    Come join us to support our boys.

[​IMG]
    link: http://www.1906ultras.com/

From the website:

We are looking for members who are ready to stand, chant and wave flags during the whole game non stop, following the groups policies and code of conduct.
    The membership costs $25 dollars per season. Every new member receives the new 1906 Ultras 2009 Member Shirt and exclusive rights to buy tickets in our section. Currently the shirts are on back order, if you pay for a membership you will be notified when your shirt is available.

[​IMG]

membership faq link:
    http://www.1906ultras.com/1906_Ultras/join/faq/

2. tmack

tmack Member

Dec 7, 2007
    santa cruz
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    morgan, does it also entitle you to a scarf???

3. San Jose Ultras

San Jose Ultras New Member

Jul 18, 2007
    Richmond, CA
    Yes, only members will be able to purchase the beautiful new scarves, which will come in a limited number. The price will be $25-30 each.

4. Paynal

Paynal New Member

Jan 29, 2007
    Camp Casey SK
    Hey guys sorry I've been outta the loop. I just got back from Korea, and am now stationed stateside at FT. Lewis WA... 45 min south of Seattle... so guess where i'll be april 25? Baring a military emergency I will be sporting my 1906 scarf at the Quakes vs. Sounders game. Also I just re-upped on my membership. Anyone else think they might be in the pugit sound area around that time?

5. LongTimeQuakesFan'74

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Nov 12, 2007
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do the Ultras take long distance memberships? I live near Balto, MD, but am a Quakes fan since day one (11 May 1974). If I spend my dough, but don't make a game at BS, can I still be listed on the rolls? If I do send my $$$, I'd wear my scarf and /or other paraphenalia when the Quakes visit RFK later this summer.

6. LongTimeQuakesFan'74

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Nov 12, 2007
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fugeddaboutit...I just paid my $25.00. Don't know if I'll get the loot for signiing on. If I need to give someone my slo-mail address, I guess now is the time to ask...who gets it? From MD Chapter#1 1906Ultras (or so I guess).

7. 760Epicenter

760Epicenter Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Level 1
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    sick. a MD chapter. although a So Cal chapter wouldbe ironic. the
    'who's not jumping is from la" chant wouldnt work

8. SCQuakes408

SCQuakes408 Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Santa Clara, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Welcome aboard 74! Make sure to sign up on the 1906ultras.com forum. Post on the New Members board and get a welcome from the rest of the guys.

9. LongTimeQuakesFan'74

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Nov 12, 2007
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So it shall be written, so it has been done. I'm in over there with the same name (It seemed so simple, no need to be known by any other name) as here, so I should be easy to find.

BTW-the drop down for the shirt size was unpopulated, so I didn't specify. Does that mean, no shirt or other swag? Just wondering, and I didn't do this for the swag, I want to support a group that supports the Quakes, even if it is a long distance thing.

Thanks! Go Quakes, beat the Revs!

10. SCQuakes408

SCQuakes408 Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Santa Clara, CA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    There shouldn't be any other incentive besides this to join a supporter's group. We are here to support the Quakes and that is it.

11. LongTimeQuakesFan'74

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Nov 12, 2007
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And I will...moreso now that I have contributed to the Ultras.

12. Antqueen2

Antqueen2 New Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Did anyone go to the SJ Earthquakes game tonight 3/21 against New England? PLEASE READ. At the main entrance they were giving out free Amway T-shirts and when they ran out, there was an Indian guy trying to buy mine for his kid. As we were briefly negotiating, another guy ran up to him and asked, no demanded, to take a picture with him as if he were someone famous. Did anyone else see this and WHO WAS THAT GUY? He didn't look famous to me and now I have absolutely no idea who this person was trying to buy my T-shirt and its racking my brain! In the end I gave my shirt to his kid for free and I waited for them to bring out more boxes. He then pulled a douchey move and proceeded to put the shirt on himself and take the picture. Someone please help. He was a somewhat tall Indian young man. Sorry no pic. His kid was no more than 7 years old. A local professor, news anchor, former player? Couldn't have been that famous since he pulled out a wad of singles to show how much his kid's happiness was worth! HELP!

13. sko16

sko16 New Member

May 2, 2007
    Israel
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Israel
    Lol, good story, can't help you. Completely wrong thread I'm afraid. :p

14. LongTimeQuakesFan'74

San Jose Earthquakes
    United States
    Nov 12, 2007
    Arlington, TX, USA
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got an Ultras scarf today in a FedEx package. I am very happy!

Go Quakes! Beat the Dynahoes!

15. Tifoso

Tifoso Moderator
    Staff Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Feb 24, 2007
    northern California
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What do they look like?:eek:

16. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like the coolest scarf in northern cali ! ;)

17. proud smurf

proud smurf Member

Jul 30, 2005
    Uranus
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]