18 Year old gets a try out with Real Madrid.

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Roy Da Silva, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    18 yr old Jose Moriera a forward with Estrela Amadora has had a 1 week tryout with Real Madrid. Also Setubal"s Ricardo Baptista is in tryouts with Fulham

2. jec1

jec1 Member

Sporting Clube de Portugal
    Portugal
    Aug 27, 2004
    Los Angeles ATM
    Club:
    Sporting CP Lisbon
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    are they both strikers cause we need more strikers.

3. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    What do you know about them. i do not believe that they have been called up by the any National team except i think Baptista has been by the Under 19 or Under 17

4. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada

They are both forwards i do not know about strikers

5. Dracul

Dracul New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Ricardo Batista is a Gk. In fact, he's Setubal's 3rd goalkeeper for the season, behind Marco "Tubarão" Tábuas and Paulo Ribeiro (makes part of the U-21 NT squad).

6. christosap

christosap New Member

Jul 12, 2004
    adelaide
    Real Madrid in Estrela Amadora talks for striker Joao
    tribalfootball.com - November 26, 2004

Real Madrid were locked in talks yesterday with Portugal's Estrela Amadora over young striker Joao.

The 18 year-old had a 15-day trial with Real's 'B' squad earlier this month and impressed Academy chief Ramon Martinez.

Estrela president Antonio Oliver was in Madrid yesterday for talks with Real over Joao's transfer. The youngster has been frozen out this season at Estrela and would sign initially for Real's 'B' team.

7. Roy Da Silva

Roy Da Silva New Member

Sep 24, 2003
    Vancouver Canada
    If Madrid are looking at him they must see some quality.

8. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    not really, Zeferino, Filipe Candido, tinaia, Marcio Santos... all played in Real Madrid and where are they now?

9. Dracul

Dracul New Member

Sep 25, 2004
    Rui César also. He followed Tinaia and Zeferino a few months later from FC Porto to Real Madrid.

3 or 4 seasons ago he was part of Marítimo's squad...never heard from him since.

Tinaia is injured, right?
    Zeferino left Alverca...but i do not know to wich club he went.
    Flilipe Cândido plays for Felgueiras...
    Marcio Santos is another one I've lost track...

10. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    so much for youth players

11. _DvA_

_DvA_ New Member

Sep 28, 2004
    Almada, Portugal
    i forgot Rui Cesar, where is he now?

Tinaia was also realesed

Filipe Candido plays for Academica de viseu :cool:

12. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    with that track record its better to stay put, they going to be lost in the Real Madrid B team

13. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    Add to that Edgar currently in Malaga and Carlitos currently in Gil Vicente.
    Tinaia and Zeferino were good prospects in FC Porto, they want to go to Spain with early age and they were forgotten.
    Filipe Candido if i am not mistaken was a fantastic striker in Sporting youth teams a lot of years ago, he scored goals like no one, but then again, its easier to go to Brazil and buy a striker to impress the supporters than to give an opportunitty to a young kid.
    Marcio Santos another young prospect from Sporting played in all the youth national teams and when reached the senior age he turned out to be only a decent keeper.

14. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    No, Filipe Candido plays for Felgueiras e even scored 2 goals this weekend against Ovarense, in the 3-0 victory of Felgueiras in Ovar ;)