12/13 CCL: Quarterfinals [R]

Discussion in 'CONCACAF Champions Cup' started by Nico Limmat, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Radu Razvan

Radu Razvan Member+

Mar 1, 2013
    Bucharest, Romania
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Romania
    So, Pedro Caixinha could do the same thing like Tuca.

2. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    dude 10 guys and a reserve side, its really not that hard to understand

3. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    10 guys and a reserve side its and having the ref on your side is pretty much a give away

It's called FOOTBALL repped this.
  4. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Then they should have scored more than 1 goal in Mexico with 11 players no?

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Its pretty hard when your playing your reserve side and playing with 10 men and having the ref against you, not that hard to understand

6. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    but they had a reserve side with 10 who have never played together before

7. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    In Monterrey?

8. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    It is not that hard to understand that they failed to score more than 1 goal in Mexico at home with a bunch of starters.

9. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    why does that even matter, if its at home or away, if the reserve side was able to get a goal in the first half the obviously the first team would of done much better, simple logic

10. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    And Seattle has excuses too.
    They are still in pre-season shape. They lost one of ther best attackers in Fredy Montero and have yet to get the Nigerian Martins to replace him.

They are starting a bunch of players for the first time and they don't have cohesion and chemistry.

So Tigres are not the only team with excuses.

11. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Soccer is not about logic.
    The first team could not score more than one goal in Mexico. There is no 100% guarantee they would have scored more than 1 goal in Seattle.
    That is playing the what if game.

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    The tigres second string team was able to get a goal in the first half before the ref gave the red card which I thought was pretty weird

13. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    Who cares.

14. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Preseason is a really lame excuse, they still had there preseason games, and Fredy Monteros form was declining thats why I would think Seattle sold him, and Seattle played their first team

15. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    what do you mean who cares, it was important

16. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    soccer is about logic and common sense, and obivously the first team would of done alot better unless tirges doesnt have a second string team which is stupid

17. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    You can't compare preseason MLS games with Mexican first division season tournament games.

There is a huge gap of difference in form.

You are making crap up about Montero. that is your crazy theory about why they sold him. you have no evidence to back up that claim.

18. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    It is just a lame excuse to put all the blame on that one factor. There was a match in Mexico in which Tigres only won 1-0. That is more important in my opinion.

19. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    It is not obvious.

Tigres could have won, yes,.... ... but it is not obvious they would have won. That is why they play the games.

20. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I was only responding to his "luck" claim. I don't really believe in "luck", and argue against that excuse often on these boards.

21. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    LOL. Oblivious Colombian is oblivious.

He's teaching you a lesson about all the excuses you guys always make. You guys always say ridiculous things like coulda woulda shoulda IF. "The scoreline doesn't reflect the game, derp." Remember that?

Actually, the reason that Seattle won is because they used an illegal pitch. I freezeframed and measured it, and saw that the corners are not 90 degrees. CONCACAF needs to annul this game, otherwise we will start a boycott, and other countres will join us to form our own Champions League. We are that important.

Overachiever repped this.
  22. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    You are just talking foolishness.

Your first sentence does not make sense. My Colombian Heritage has nothing to do with this conversation either. Nor does any of the excuses you list apply to me.

You always know a person has no substance when they start off a Bigsoccer paragraph the way you did. Bravo.

23. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    Try to keep up. You are oblivious to the fact that the poster was merely teaching you a lesson. Now, I don't know if you made any of those other excuses, but you did try the "scoreline doesn't reflect" nonsense after the Brasil friendly.

The other excuses are often, embarrassingly, used by the fanbase you try to associate yourself with. The poster you argued with was merely throwing that stuff back at you.

Overachiever and Emperor Adriano repped this.
  24. Clenbuterol

Clenbuterol Red Card

Aug 25, 2011
    Club:
    --other--
    1) You are making up things like he is. He was not trying to teach a lesson. That is a fabrication on your behalf which is silly.
    2) Even the commentators of the game said that the scoreline did not reflect the actual match of the game you are referring to. But that is inconsequential to the discussion at hand anyway.

3) Most people I know in the "fanbase" I associate with usually come to the sane conclusion That Mexican Clubs are superior to MLS squads and deseve to win the Champion League games/tournaments they win.

4)You either are reading a tiny minority of the MLS fan posts or you just ignore the ones that give solid credit to MExican teams & players.
    Either way you are missing something as you usually do.

25. Goodbye Orbit

Goodbye Orbit Member

Nov 28, 2012
    Tell me, where does your username originate from, some back story would be nice. I bet your in the tiny minority that gives Mexico credit, right?

Club Leon and It's called FOOTBALL repped this.