10 am meeting at metro HQ

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Decepticon LazerBeak, Sep 19, 2003.

1. Vistula

Vistula New Member

Jul 2, 2001
    Garfield
    If there is any news on Faith's kid, please update. Just make sure you put an (R) in the header if he dies or something. Thanks.

2. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    They already run the company. They took it over from the evil David.

No she totally is and he totally does. I've met her women love wife like person and I took a good wiff as he walked by my desk.

Tune in Monday to find out if the kid pulls through....

3. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Your office sounds a lot more fun than mine. Nobody dyin' of the flu around here...

4. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    But your company does a lot cooler projects

5. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Bah! Like that's important on a daily basis. Office drama, that's the thing!

6. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    See, the whole thing is, it should have stopped right here. The moderators could easily do this without "invading his privacy".

7. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Are you the guy of kid whose argument for downloading music rights is that "the music should be freeeeee"?

8. sanariot

sanariot Member

Nov 19, 2001
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That hole he's digging for himself just keeps getting deeper and deeper...

9. Sad to see so many communists here.

Censor everything.

Find the IP.

Get the guy fired for posting something.

[​IMG]

10. Stogey23

Stogey23 Member+

Dec 12, 1998
    San Diego, CA
    Communism4Life.

11. Bigfoot

Bigfoot New Member

You'll find the lawsuits when Rush, Sean or Bill tell you what to be upset about next.

Please check this guy's IP and let us know if he's posting from the FoxNews offices.

Thanks in advance.

12. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Good lord, I can't believe I have to break this down to you.
    You see, my dear boy, as it has already been explained to you, we are pretty sure that the poster "MetroFrontOffice" posted from inside the Metro Front Office, appropriately enough. So, if the IP addresses match, then DLB is posting from the Metros office as well, which would verify that DLB is probably a Metro employee.

Note that there is no mention of getting the guy fired or publicizing his IP address.
    This is the first mention of the guy getting fired. Well done, Kojack!
    But does he suggest that BS contact Metro? No. BS doesn't have to contact the Metros for DLB to get fired but you chose to create this connection from thin air. In fact, there is no reason for BS to contact the Metros.
    Which is a stupid observation because there is no privacy issue here, Nancy Drew.
    Right, because there is no privacy issue here, Detective Poirot.
    And yet, no mention of anyone contacting the Metros with the information gained from the IP address. You're letting us down, Harriet the Spy.
    By "use their IP info", he means normal BigSoccer admin stuff like IP-matching to see if it's a sockpuppet or in a more serious case, IP ban. But we BigSoccer moderators have been known to hang out in the Grassy Knoll.
    What doesn't he get? You are a silly rabbit. Trix are for kids.
    You don't have to do jack, Mary Jane. Do whatever you like.
    Link? I'm feeling lazy today.

And Agent Mulder, you still haven't shown me where anyone suggests that BS use the IP information to get DLB fired. Please show me that post because I can't read invisible ink.

13. Arisrules

Arisrules Member

Feb 19, 2000
    Washington, DC
    Not sure if they are communist. I think if anything, they are neo-cons of the Ashcroft mold who want to have all your records opened up...that probably would have been the more appropriate analogy.

Anyway, can someone tell me why so many people on these boards are agonizing over this guy's posts so much? Does it matter if he posts it or not?? I didn't see anyone wanting ESPN to fire Bradley for trashing Nick. Why now???

Also, why on earth wouldn't deception start posting from an internet cafe. It would be much easier for him to escape detection, and the reality is that how on earth would you catch him if he did that?????

14. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    You're right. We must move on to more important matters.

So far, I have Sting, Little Steven Van Zandt, Kenny Rogers and Dionne Warwick lined up for the Faith's Kid Benefit CD.

15. Eric B

Eric B Member

Feb 21, 2000
    the LBC
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't believe you didn't call him Encyclopedia Brown...

16. sccrhound

sccrhound Member

Oct 8, 2002
    CT
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was sitting here laughing at most of this ridiculous line of posts until you stated that this country was built on the majority rules basis. Guess what buddy you got it a$$ backwards. This country was built, in the constitution, on protecting the rights of the minorities.

Guess who are the only people in the United States who don't have any protection......

White males under 50.

Would you like to play again....

As for company feelings...unless you signed an agreement that you wouldn't talk about what goes on at your company, in total or for a specific event...let them be mad. They don't have a leg to stand on...

And one more...the ACLU is not the group who brings lawsuits that "bog down" the courts. Most of the lawsuits that you are talking about are brought by contingency attorneys who make money, usually 30% or more of the settlement.

I'm not expecting you to understand all of this, since you come from the lets all be as one area of the country. Where you are allowed to have your own opinion, as long as it agrees with mine.

17. Can't be done by Ashcroft. Hillary has all those files. If she'd give them back, then you might have something to worry about.

18. It's REBUTTALS, r-e-b-u-t-t-A-l-s. Looking at the this and the other spelling errors ("yesturday?") is at least circumstantial evidence that this guy does work in the Metro front office.

19. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Oh man, I knew there was a boy detective. I obviously don't read enough.

20. metrocorazon

metrocorazon Member

May 14, 2000
    It took you that long to find out that the moderator is a commie from the old USSR? And the other is no saint either.

21. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Cut the guy some slack! He's hunched over his computer, not bothering to check to see if caps lock is off, frantically scrambling to post, wishing in vain there was a "boss button" again as his job, nay, his very life hangs in the balance as Nick stalks the corridors of Metro HQ hunting down those who detail his über-secret secrets with a hunting knife and piece of heated piano wire. I think Decepticon LazerBeak has a few more things to worry about than some petty spell check!

22. Nica1004

Nica1004 Member

Sep 14, 2002
    the couch
    You know, I really think that Ken may just need a stronger deodorant...
    I hope that Faith's kid is drinking lots of orange juice. And getting lots of sleep.

23. Arisrules

Arisrules Member

Feb 19, 2000
    Washington, DC

hmmm if I actually liked the Clintons, then maybe you had a point...

If you aren't worried about the PATRIOT Act, then you have bigger issues.

24. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Not to state the obvious, but if Nick really wanted to find the leak, isn't it just a matter of going to the IT dudes and check out who's been visiting BS? But it's clear that the master of the obvious, they are not.

Save Faith's Kid!

25. The Truth Commission

Mar 29, 2000
    Parts Unknown
    Do I ever wish I could get the last ten minutes of my life back.