10/1 Howard: VfB Stuttgart v Man United [R]

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by soccerfan, Oct 1, 2003.

1. Martin Fischer

Martin Fischer Member+

Feb 23, 1999
    Kampala. Uganda
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Only a moron would imply that someone was a "moran" for something that wasn't argued. The argument was that, on other plays, not the ones that gave up the goals, Howard flapped at some crosses.

Are you the guy that Howard's success moves to tears or love?

2. soccerfan

soccerfan BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 13, 1999
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    now its time for you to open your ears and eyes, i only called a moran those who faulted HIM on the two goals, it is well known that HE is weak on crosses, no one is arguing about that if you so kindly will look closer and pay attention better next time. I belive the only moran was the few english writes who hinted blame at HIM and not at posters, duh.

and oh yes his success or failure moves me very much, does that bother you ?

3. Martin Fischer

Martin Fischer Member+

Feb 23, 1999
    Kampala. Uganda
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well since you framed your comments in juxtaposition to a quote that talked about Howard's failures on two other players, I was not surprisingly confused by the target of your comments.

No, it amuses me.

4. soccerfan

soccerfan BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 13, 1999
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    my response to the poster was that Howards indecision on crosses didn't cause the two goals, that is all.

To bluedaddy19 the link you looking for is

http://www.uefa.com/video/landingpage.html

i got this a few days ago, the video doesn't work for me,maybe my pc is to slow, video skips i only get frames,pictures not real moving action, can someone confirm if its my pc or the site

5. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax

muchos gracias - i have a brand new comp and DSL so i expect no such problems

so does this show live matches or just reruns, and if it's reruns are they at set times or whenever you want?

6. BuffloSoldier

BuffloSoldier BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 31, 2000
    Northern NJ
    Live audio.

Full reruns whenever you want to watch it, as soon as it's posted (midnight of the next day).

7. babytiger2001

babytiger2001 New Member

Dec 29, 2000
    Melbourne
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Same concept as Yahoo Platinum. :)

Might be worth a go for me as well, if my wife will let me use our credit card for it. :eek:

8. laddi

laddi New Member

May 7, 2003
    alan green is crap. After the utd-panathinaikos game he said we had to remember that they were so bad but when chelsea beat wolves he was all over them. Maybe howards dosent talk as much as schmeichel (the defenders have said that howards shouts at them and they like that) but the current utd defenders are not talkers like bruce was.

Football is ruthless and you dont get many chances but Green should remember that Howard is 24 while Schmeichel was close to 30 when he arrived.

Maybe nobody agrees with me but i wouldnt call Ronaldo a diver its the first time you could actually accuse him of diving since he came to utd.

SJFC4ever

He wasnt giving a history lesson. Utd have hardly been guilty of diving for quite some time

9. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    Didn't know Phil Spector managed soccer too.