'04 Nike Friendlies Links

Discussion in 'Youth & HS Soccer' started by Damon, Dec 5, 2004.

1. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, I know that this is selfish and lazy of me, but is there anyone out there interested in doing a bit of free-lance volunteer work "for the good of soccer"? Here's the link to the teams that were there at the Nike Friendlies this weekend: http://www.ussoccer.com/events/competitions.sps?iType=5748&icustompageid=12399
    Now, maybe one of you kind people out there in soccer cyberspace who are starting winter break at school (or are proudly living the life of a "soccer bum" and have loads of free time) would want to try to track down as many of the club websites as you can for theses teams? I know, many of them are available at topdrawersoccer.com, but I'd like to have a list just for this year's participating teams. As a club/h.s. coach, I like to try to learn as much as I can about the elite clubs from around the country. So, if anyone is interested in helping out, I would really appreciate it. I'm sure there are others who are interested in this info as well.

2. pasoccerdave

pasoccerdave Member

Mar 30, 2004
    SE Michigan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    See, now that's a start. Many thanks pasoccerdave!

4. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
  5. Damon

Damon Member

Jul 1, 2001
    Evansville, IN, USA
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate the help.
    Squash, looks as if you had a pretty good weekend at 1-1-2 against some very tough competition.
    I hope the games served their purpose for you (exposure/development) and allowed you to see how you'll fair next year in college.
    Thanks again to all.

6. Squash

Squash Member

Mar 8, 2003
    Well thanks, and i believe you'll see our U-16's to be U-17's next year. Possibly our U-15's to be U-16's next year too. We feel pretty proud about being competitive on a national level for a team from Washington. It's a great event overall.