윤빛가람

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Deleted Users, Aug 24, 2007.

1. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    이 색휘 잘하나요? 졸라 못하던데. 저 정도면 완전 동네 수준 아닌가요? 입만 살아서

2. Korvinus

Korvinus Member

Juventus
    Mar 24, 2007
    Yeah, he plays Cho-Gi Chookgu w/ Choi Soo-Jeong :D J/K

Anyways, IMHO He's a decent player (above-average) w/ good potential. Still quite young, so don't expect "wonders" (17 yrs)
    Kind of reminds me of Yoo Sang-Chul (CM)... Sort of... Nah, not as talented LOL

Conclusion: Keep an eye on this player in the near future...

But then again, I only saw him play in the Togo Match...

3. Almogavar92

Almogavar92 New Member

Aug 17, 2001
    USA
    Club:
    Galatasaray SK
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    I haven't seen too much of him play (just glimpses in today's Togo match on the way out the door to work). He was profiled in Korea's FourFourTwo magazine so I kept a closer eye on him than others. Seems decent enough, but in a play near the end of the game, with us attacking the left side (TV perspective) and the man on the right side of the pitch, a long cross eluded several Togo defenders and came to Bitgaram. I won't fault him for not taking it on the one time volley since that's a lot to ask of for players even in top flight football. But a one touch to control and then a second to shoot would have been expected of him. His second touch let him down and a defender out of no-where flew in and blocked the third touch (the shot). That says a bit about his development and the ways he still has to go. The small technical things matter in those decisive moments. A first touch volley would have seen the ball fly out of the Ulsan stadium. A two touch strike is pretty much the standard. Ok, I'm asking a lot out of a 17 year old kid. But considering there's a 17 year old in New York named Jozy Altidore who's scoring clinical goals (albeit in MLS against Beckham's Galaxy and for U-20 USA Team), I think there's a standard pretty much set. But let's not sh*t on the lad either. Promising but still has work cut out for him.

4. junjunforever

junjunforever Member

Feb 18, 2002
  5. GuruSky

GuruSky Member

Jan 7, 2004
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    This little bitch doesn't deserve any attention from anyone simply because of that goofy ass name of his.

6. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    wow.. harsh?

7. Holyjoe

Holyjoe Member

Jul 15, 2003
    ROK/SCO
    He turns into a pretty good player in Football Manager with some decent coaching ;)