憂心 擔心 痛心

Discussion in 'China' started by ntg., Jun 3, 2011.

1. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    不知道你們會不會也有這種感覺:

憂心:
    看見國奧給北韓打敗, 國青給匈牙利掃個清光, 國奧沒有鋒力, 國青缺乏經驗.
    現在我們國家隊的棟梁很弱, 年輕的好像沒心踢. 我很憂心我們國家隊的將來.

擔心:
    另外的問題是, 我們沒有年輕的球星. 中國傳媒有提過魯能的賣提江(Maitijiang)和王彤(Wang Tong)和北京國安的朴成(Piao Cheng)成爲未來大將.
    問題是..他們的實力只在中超挑戰是沒用的..
    韓國有雙龍, 日本有宮市亮, 伊朗有Mohammad Reza Khalatbari, 中國的球星跟他們比真的差幾個levels..

痛心:
    雖然現在中國足總開始"反貪行動", 但是中國足球還存在很多問題.
    第一: 球隊太貪錢了. 我們有好幾個球員可以去歐洲踢球. e.g. 陳濤 (to some Russian club), 肇俊哲 (to some Scottish club), 蒿俊閔 (to Chelsea in 2004), 球隊根本不放國足未來在眼上.
    第二: 剛剛聽到我們國青在Toulon Tournament上用了超齡球員. 天啊, 爲什麽我們要這樣做呢?

以現在的狀況, 國家隊進世界盃是挺難的事.
    我只希望, 國家隊有一天, 會有一個球星帶中國回到亞洲二流的水平. :(

2. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008
    耐心,花心,开心! :)

3. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    [font=&quot]
    [/font]
    [font=&quot]何谓花心?[/font]

4. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

It's a state of mind that calls for the understanding and appreciation of beauty (or beauties, if you wish :) ) in the fullness of its variety.

5. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    LOL! But this kind of beauty only applies to the beauty of women and has nothing to do with football. To be more accurately as I know, it means unfaithful in love affairs. Seeing a beautiful girl and you forget your girlfriend or wife. :D

6. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Plato: The beauty of women has everything to do with everything.

All is fair in love and war. "Unfaithfulness", as it's understood by the conventional wisdom of the present day, is a myth invented by some to keep competition in this quest for knowledge and appreciation of beauty to the minimum. :D

7. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    [FONT=&quot]善哉、善哉。花心者之辩论也。:p[/FONT]

8. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    男人花心 女人担心

男人变心 女人痛心

男人忠心 女人放心

男人细心 女人开心

9. zuqiu85

zuqiu85 Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not sure if this is necessarily true.

I don't regularly watch China National team games, but the impression I got from the few games I have watched in the past is that the performance of the team is usually not equal to the sum of its parts. This perception is also fueled by the fact that China seems to excel more in individual sports (diving, gymnastics, ping-pong) as opposed to team sports. Of course this is an over-generalization. But I recently watched the highlights of China's friendly victory over N. Korea, whose squad consisted mostly of players in their 2010 WC team, and the reports I read said that China controlled most of the game. Yet this was the same N. Korea that surprising held Brazil scoreless for the majority of their watch last year. This leads me to believe that while China could definitely use more "球星", what they need more is a stronger team spirit and tactical cohesiveness that will allow them to defeat more skilled teams (just like how the US and Switzerland were able to defeat Spain in 2009 and 2010).

10. Zhou Botong

Zhou Botong Member

Oct 15, 2007
    Can't agree more. I am a firm believer in tactical play. Never mind the beautiful game as long as you win (fairly and cleanly of course).

11. teamdragon

teamdragon Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 2008

Another take on this subject, 5:30 in this clip. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPjGCom9t5o&feature=channel_video_title"]???? 20111022 4/5 - YouTube[/ame]

12. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    http://sports.sina.com.cn/c/2011-10-24/12065800528.shtml

Only 8k registered players in China, what do you expect? Vietnam has over 50k, Japan 500k, France 1.46mil. So there will be plenty of 痛心 in the near future less we fix this. If we get 500k registered players, I would be very surprised if we can't make it to WC everytime.

13. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    ^ i wouldnt be surprised if vietnam beats us someday :(

i guess it gonna take at least 10 years to get more people playing football and make a difference to team china, unless we have uruguay's dna :(

14. Only_ONE_United

Nov 30, 2008
    Vancouver/Hong Kong
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    I still say all that we are seriously lacking is the government initiative. Give the people a reason to get excited for the sport and they will come; footy has and likely will continue to be a sport well-liked by the populace. It is just that years of continuous failure (for lack of a better term) has taken the excitement out of our own NT. If the government can get the message across to people that football in China is a sporting project they are willing to invest in seriously, I'm sure the registered player numbers in China would be no problem. If there is one thing Chinese people are good at, it is recognizing and seizing opportunity. Best plan right now if we want to jump-start footy in China would probably be to get the hosting rights to the next World Cup in AFC region (should be some time away) as soon as possible; announce it, make a big deal out of it, and assure the world that China will actually be putting money into it like the 08 Summer Olympics. Watch registered player numbers grow suddenly...

15. Yiddo Huayi

Yiddo Huayi Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Wellington, NZ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Or invest in grass-roots football...

16. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    So basically China should try to host a WC. I'm sure that will be as a good reason as any to get people excited. God knows the NT wont be able to get there through regular means. Maybe if we get the hosting rights for the next WC, then we'd have 10+ years to plan it and hopefully in those 10 years we can get our registered soccer player base up and keep it up after WC....

17. Yiddo Huayi

Yiddo Huayi Member

Jun 19, 2011
    Wellington, NZ
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    New Zealand
    Should be do-able - who does CFA need to tap up in FIFA?

18. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
  19. ForzaGrifo

ForzaGrifo Member

Sep 22, 2000
    and this poster on Sina's forum said, which I pretty much agree with:

"卡马乔说的1,2,3,11条,是因为比赛少,能力也不行,没有办法,4,12条是因为球员除了收入交流外,其他的内容不会交流,因为在他们的心目中谁也不服,自己才是独 孤求败,5条,怕受伤,怕裁判,6条,中国人的观念是枪打出头鸟,7条,可以叫领袖,也可以叫球霸,已经被记着制服了,8条,谁也不服谁,9条,球只传给熟人,10条,俱 乐部向来靠外援,离开他们就不知道怎么踢了,13条,体能不行,14条,来国家队比赛主要是混个脸熟,提高身价,有些人为了进国家队花钱买通教练,唉,谁来都没有用,国家 队解散算了。"

20. ntg.

ntg. Moderator
    Staff Member

May 9, 2007
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    7、缺乏队伍领袖,缺乏核心,缺乏有性格的球员。一个或两个能在场上指挥贯彻教练部署的并在场上调动鼓励同伴的球员,伊拉克队中的5号球员就是很好的例子,他在场上告诉其他同伴合适该做什么,不该做什么。我们缺乏一个能阅读比赛,帮助自己球队的队员。

[​IMG]

[​IMG]