€30M For A "Back Up" FB? No Problem! - The "We Are Madrid So Buy It All!" Transfers & Rumors Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Re: €30M For A "Back Up" FB? No Problem! - The "We Are Madrid So Buy It All!" Transfers & Rumors Thr

R9's wallet will be full of win if/when Neymar comes :cool:

2. Alma Merengue

Alma Merengue Member+

May 5, 2005
    Re: €30M For A "Back Up" FB? No Problem! - The "We Are Madrid So Buy It All!" Transfers & Rumors Thr

As mymy said, it is in reference to Ronaldo I, not Cristiano Ronaldo.

Ronaldo could make some cash money on this deal, so he probably wouldn't mind seeing this happen asap. But it sounds like Uncle Flo is using Ronaldo to convince Neymar that a move this summer makes sense.

3. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Can anything good come out of Ronnie mentoring one of our players?

4. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

My bad, i should've known that. Ronaldo and Floro have a good relationship so i guess he will try his hardest to convice Neymar to come here.

I still don't know what to think of Neymar, i haven't seen a lot of him, except for the Copa where he wasn't that impressive.

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

He'll teach them how to behave to people from other cultures.

[​IMG]

7. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006

When I lived in Brazil, my host family did this the first day I was there when I showed them a photo with an Asian person in it. Brazilians are weird. But then so are the Spanish
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, I wish players would choose a different role model than Ronaldo who had ridiculous god-given talent and often a poor work ethic.

---

Also, I disagree with that Goal editor that Neymar would necessarily grow more from playing more games in the Brazil than playing less matches in Spain but training with Mourinho, Ronaldo, et al., and when he does play, it's against better teams.

8. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006

Well to be fair shes taking the piss out of him, its only fair he does the same.

:D

9. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

The Spanish picture was on the very same site the Ronaldo one was on, why did you bother looking for a different one? Why go looking for it to begin with seeing it has nothing to do with Ronaldo. :D If you felt the urge to to counter with some Spanish racists because your national pride got hurt or something you could have just posted a picture of the Ultras Sur.

I couldn't find it back at the time either, but I seem to remember the original picture of her not having those teeth and it thus being doctored. Not sure if that's the case though, but that's what I 'remember' the first time I saw the pic at Rivalries. Never found a different version at the time though.

10. Kasoul

Kasoul Member

Oct 18, 2006

Actually with a bit more inspection those "fake" teeth she has on don't look very real. I guess it could be doctored.

Anyway, I wasn't defending him or anything, just saying.

11. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

Maybe they aren't doctored though, that's just what my recollection was. It's not like I'm calling him a Klu Klux Klan member because of this, and it's not like the Koreans don't have their own special kind of 'racism' either.

12. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007

:d:d:d

13. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006

What a weird thing to go on about. Why would I look up your URL instead of just typing "i spanish asian racist" in the address bar and grabbing the second result? I didn't post a random UltraSur photo because athletes obliviously doing the same expression is a lot more relevant.

And I'm not Brazilian, I said Brazilians are weird and I think that doing that expression might be more due to being Brazilian than being Ronaldo.

14. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

¿How the Hell would the Ultras Sur be more random than the Spanish Basketball team when we're discussing what Ronaldo could teach our football players? :confused:

15. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Anyone know when the Brasilian transfer Window closes?

16. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jul/12/manchester-city-reject-corinthians-bid-tevez

17. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Who the F cares? You guys argue over the dumbest shit. Next you should talk about how you capitalized Basketball in your sentence. Was that really necessary or correct? Shouldn't just "Spanish" be capitalized?

18. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006

Sounds a lot more like you're the one with hurt national pride.

19. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

That's probably because you're reading my text out loud and hearing your own voice. :p

I guess you didn't have an answer and went with that, can't blame you.

20. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid

DC Says we are after the new Lass:
    http://www.defensacentral.com/real_...francia-fichajespretemporada-lass-sustituto--

21. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2011/07/19/2582150/neymars-move-to-real-madrid-only-depends-on-payment-now

Seems like it's a done deal.

The best thing about the article was the second comment on the article:"Aaahh... what a relief! I could not stand this arrogant, play-acting, always complaining wannabe at a honest club that is FC Barcelona. He matches perfectly to the ********ing Madridistas!"

:eek::D:D

22. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

If you guys don't like this deal ... you can partially blame Brazilian Ronaldo. I am pretty he is the one influencing Neymar on which club to choose.

23. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto

I think few here are against the player himself; most against the "deal" are against the money being thrown at an unproven talent. Anyways, this has been discussed over the past 20 or so transfer threads, so I don't want to get into it again personally.

24. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007

Neymar allegedly got off the plane in Brazil and the first thing he said to the press was that he was staying with Santos :confused:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/60/sout...-madrid-target-neymar-i-will-stay-with-santos

How "done" a deal are these sponsors who are supposed to be paying part of his salary? I'm beginning to wonder if Ribeiro is just using us (and Barca) as leverage to make sure it gets done in a timely fashion.

25. celito

celito Moderator
    Staff Member

Palmeiras
    Brazil
    Feb 28, 2005
    USA
    Club:
    Palmeiras Sao Paulo
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Yes...didn't mean to add wood to the fire. I actually agree with you guys ... it's a big gamble.