¤ Chivas- America... (Before/During/ After) [R] ¤

Discussion in 'Mexico' started by Makaveli 13, Mar 6, 2005.

1. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    yep, your going to put a young keeper who has been playing good out for a rusty keeper for a classico. it helped america. its obvios that the fact that sanchez is an idol made him start

2. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    there have been some spectaclar games as of late.....even the lower table teams have been producing some entertaining matches

3. Onionsack

Onionsack BigSoccer Yellow Card

Jul 21, 2003
    New York City
    Club:
    FC Girondins de Bordeaux
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That was an entertaining match but seriously do they know what the term "closing down" means. Also what the hell was America doing sending people forward during the last 5 minutes with a one goal lead?? I just don't get the tactics of the MFl sometimes....however it was a hell of a fun game to watch

Reyado's goal was incredible..it reminded me of the shot Nedved had against Holland in the Euro.execpt Nedved's was 6 inches higher..which inevidably made all the difference in the world as it hit frame.

Do they play again at all this season?

4. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001

RDL has already answered this, but I would like to add that he could have played in Italy, Spain, or his native Argentina, but he chose Mexico.

5. Hecho en Mexico

Hecho en Mexico Member+

Mar 22, 2002
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :D

it was a pretty good game...

chivas:

bofo is as terrible as ever.

talavera should have played.

america:

cuah had a hell of a game.

ochoa is our future undisputed #1.

6. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    true. it's awesome that Oswaldo is healthy and can play now, but Talavera deserved to play El Clasico.

7. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    That marking has been our downfall all season. Especially at the end of the game.

No..... not until next season.

8. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    didnt i just say to forget univision's stats and go off the top of your head....

America dominated PLAIN AND SIMPLE... and yes I am p1ssed that we didnt come out with the 3 points.

9. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    Hey man you seem a little aggravated. Are you p1ssed?

10. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Agreed. It has been very good quality of late.

11. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    america chivas is war

12. Levante

Levante Member+

Jul 28, 2001
    Tell that VS.

13. Solid444

Solid444 Member+

Jun 21, 2003
    One thing is for certain....

Maza is trash, doesnt deserve to play on the national team

14. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    america felt the pressure of chivas in the second half PLAIN AND SIMPLE, and it showed in the score board.

15. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    oh yeah america's defense sucks. they need to put that money to use and get rafa marquez :D

16. Hecho en Chivas

Hecho en Chivas Member+

Apr 22, 2004
    Chulajuana
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ochoa keeps playing like he did today, i can see him going to Europe within the next year or 2

17. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    fvck yeah I AM PISSED

everythin has to be in order and right... no live commentating from Azteca..we got cheated of a quality pregame analysis, we missed a couple minutes of the game.... and missed Piojo's 3rd goal because of the shyty angle...

then to the game.....

more than what the chivas did or didnt do... I am irate on what WE FAILED to do. We did not capitalize and we had more chances and more wide open oportunities... and we failed...

the fact that alcala should have red carded the dude that slid from behind and tackled Piojo.... dis piss me off.... but more than anything... its what we failed to do because it was our game... we controled it... we attacked.... (they countered)...we FAILED

18. jared9999

jared9999 Member+

Jan 3, 2005
    Naucalpan Estado de Mex
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he's playing for america, at the age of 19 he is the starting goalkeeper for america and has copa libertadores experience. if this goal keeper doesn't go to a top team in europe no mexican keeper will

19. Coster

Coster Member

Apr 21, 2003
    Hermosa Beach
    He definitely has a bright future ahead of him. If he does go to Europe I hope Liverpool picks him up!

20. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    just like a Mexico 1-0 Argentina match in Copa America.....the scores is what counts... but it does decieve

21. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    efficiency my friend

el que perdona pierde, in this case only 2 points.

enough said

22. RafaMarquez

RafaMarquez New Member

Dec 28, 2004
    Rosarito
    in that game argentina had a lot of possesion but they didnt have many tiros a gol , very few IIRC, mainly because of el rey de michoacan.

23. roadkit

roadkit Greetings from the Fringe of Obscurity

Jul 2, 2003
    Fornax Cluster
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm not a fan of either team in particular, but that was a fun game to watch!

Plus it looks like the pitch is in excellent shape for the US-MEX WCQ in two weeks. ;)

24. FGarcia1

FGarcia1 New Member

Jul 25, 2003
    Santa Barbara, CA
    Agreed. Amazing performance today. Ochoa is the future, no doubt about it.

25. Deleted USer

Deleted USer Member+

Jan 7, 2001
    and dont even tell me that Chivas was efficient.

lucky goals and set pieces (although are vaid and count) can decieve where a team truly stands....

i would rather have my team possess the ball 99% of the game, create 20 wide open shots.... than to have possesion 1% of the game, creat 0 chances and win on an error.... because common sense and the probability of winning are in your favor..... a blind squirrel can find a nut from time to time... but its more probable that he wont