"£500m buys you two poxy cups, and that's a successful season??" - NSROT [11 - R]

Discussion in 'Equipment and Gear Off Topic' started by Skizz, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I just want something a bit lighter for when im training like i said, because having my big ipod tucked down my shorts somethings tugs them down a bit! hahaha! so was thinking about getting the shuffle. Its £49 just don't know if i can justify getting one for that much considering i have an ipod plus, id probably loose it because im a scatter brain and its so small!

appleCORR

2. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Go for it since you do have everything on itunes no point in getting something else.

3. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    What's wrong with a good old fashion sony walkman or portable cd player, "in mah dee....";)

new "wembley" is soo poor it hurts, how much atmosphere when derby lifted the cup? and having the empty 2 blocks of seats opposite the hard cam just makes it look budget. West Brom were by a country mile the better team and Koumas still deserves to be a prem player, oh and good to see Graham Poll had one more shoddy performance in his locker.....

4. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know they said that the empty seats were for the fans safety. But why the hell do they need the whole middle tier free? especially when fans still want tickets. It wasn't like that at the cup final the other week was it?

I actually hate the whole getting the trophy on a little stage thing but i actually prefer it now to the whole climbing the 107 steps!

appleCORR

5. Skizz

Skizz Guest

They apparently said they didn't want to release the tickets that the "Club Wembley" members didn't want. They are full of shit.

6. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I know that Albion fans were begging them to release extra tickets. Its so stupid. They need to give the tickets to the real fans. Like Case said, with all the empty seats it made it look cheap and like people didn't really want to go. Wembley could easily have been packed out!

appleCORR

7. Skizz

Skizz Guest

The commentators said that both Derby and West Brom had so much demand for tickets they could have sold out Wembley twice over.

8. thebigman

thebigman Member+

May 25, 2006
    Birmingham
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    well corporate old farts who like to sit in silence are aparently more important than working class true fans who love their football and go every game, even when they can hardly afford it

9. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Its sad that football has come to this..I feel bad for most fans over there cause they can't see their teams as much no more...Thank God ticket prices here for MLS have not went over $1,000 yet..

10. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
  11. Its Swanny

Its Swanny New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    Midwest, USA
    Me too.

12. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    I miss his arguing and such.

13. Skizz

Skizz Guest

Lmao. I'm sure he's somewhere, I heard rumours he posts on SP under a pseudonym.

14. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    I know his SP name and he hasnt been there since he said he was leaving here, haha.

15. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    ^Scratch that. He was on SP this morning.

16. Skizz

Skizz Guest

LMAO. Love it.

17. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Plus he has been on here just not posting so you can always PM him.

appleCORR

18. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  19. appleCORR7

appleCORR7 Member+

Jul 3, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Soccer Pulse.

Its another online soccer community similar to bigsoccer. And a lot of people who post on here also post on there and visa versa. I like this board better though. It seems way better laid out and less cluttered.

appleCORR

20. Dr.Phil

Dr.Phil Member+

Jan 18, 2004
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    cool I will check it out

21. Skizz

Skizz Guest

SoccerPulse - another online football forum.

22. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    SP is alright but its to complicated also I find that they dont cover as many leagues ect around.

23. spownsyou10

spownsyou10 New Member

May 18, 2006
    m dub
    while you just said SP stands for soccerpulse id like to come out and say the sp in my name does not mean soccerpule :D , but rather something else.:p

24. Footfield119

Footfield119 Member

Jan 18, 2006
    ^To be honest, I always thought it meant SoccerPulse, haha. Wow...

25. Case

Case Member

May 5, 2004
    Cambridge, England
    So I haven't been on for a day or so, and can't be arsed to read whats been said. I miss anything? Everyone still hate Cheatski right?