Hungry

Last Activity:
Dec 1, 2020 at 10:09 PM
Joined:
Dec 28, 2014
Messages:
5,561
Rep Received:
5,210
Trophy Points:
113
Gender:
Male
Birthday:
Dec 19, 1967 (Age: 52)
Location:
Buckeye Nation

Share This Page

TKyle

TKyle

Moderator, Male, 52, from Buckeye Nation

Staff Member
TKyle was last seen:
Dec 1, 2020 at 10:09 PM
    1. TKyle
    2. TKyle
      TKyle
      I'm a newbie. Please be gentle!
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    Dec 19, 1967 (Age: 52)
    Location:
    Buckeye Nation
    First Name:
    T
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    League:
    United States - Major League Soccer
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Least Favorite Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Do you play soccer:
    Yes
    Position you play:
    Midfield
    Player you'd most like to meet:
    Frankie Hejduk
    Favorite Music:
    Alternative rock
    Favorite Movies:
    Tolkien LOTR/Hobbit series

    Stats

    Last Activity:
    Dec 1, 2020 at 10:09 PM
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    5,561
    Rep Received:
    5,210
    Trophy Points:
    113

    Signature

    According to a new survey, 58% of Americans are willing to get the Coronavirus vaccine once it's released. The other 42% will wait until they're 35%. --Seth Meyers