Share This Page
Member+, Male, 37, from Kansas City
- Jough was last seen:
- Jun 28, 2017
- Oct 13, 1983 (Age: 37)
- Home Page:
- Kansas City
- First Name:
- Sporting Kansas City
- United States - Major League Soccer
- Nat'l Team:
- United States
- Least Favorite Club:
- DC United
- Do you play soccer:
- Position you play:
- Player you'd most like to meet:
- Miroslav Klose
- About Me:
- "My needs are simple and few, thought Valentine. Food. Clothing. A comfortable place to sleep. And no idiots.".
- football, soccer, baseball, hockey, film, literature, video games, coding, running
- Favorite Music:
- Dishwalla, Everclear, Collective Soul, Counting Crows, Stabbing Westward, Deathcab for Cutie
- Favorite Movies:
- Pi, The Way of the Gun, Casablanca, Serentiy, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings
I am not just a boy who plays tennis. I have an intricate history. Experiences and feelings. I'm complex. I READ. I study and read. I bet I've read everything you've read. Don't think I haven't. I consume libraries. I wear out spines and ROM-drives. I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it." My instincts concerning syntax and mechanics are better than your own, I can tell, with due respect.
- Favorite Books:
- Schrodingers Cat, Hardboiled Wonderland and the End of the World, The Book of Three
But it transcends mechanics. I'm not a machine. I feel and believe. I have opinions. Some of them are interesting. I could, if you'd let me, talk and talk. Let's talk about anything. I believe the influence of Kierkegaard on Camus is underestimated. I believe Dennis Gabour may well have been the Antichrist. I believe Hobbes is just Rousseau in a dark mirror. I believe, with Hegel, that transcendence is absorption. I could interface you guys right under the table. I'm not just a creature, manufactured, conditioned, bred for a function.
Please don't think I don't care.