"Yes, the Standard Buy-Back Clause is Included" - Real Madrid Loan Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Sep 4, 2016.

1. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    As I said I dont know the detail on the transactions but I do know that on the sporting side it was a huge benefit for Casemiro to go there and then comeback. He was a star for them on their CL campaign that year .

2. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We sold him to Juve in the summer or 2014 and he was with us for the entire season up to that point. He helped Juve knock us out in 2015 and then we brought him back in the summer of 2016. I don't believe that a top level club will bring a player on loan unless they're genuinely looking at signing that player or one of the clubs is in a desperate situation.

Think about it from our perspective as well, why should we bring in a youth player from another top club for a year or two, when we have our own youth and an entire academy to evaluate.

3. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    We seem to be so obsessed with our castilla players recently but other top clubs dont care about that. Bayen as an example.. they bring players from all over.. even Canada.
    We should change that approach and not insist on Spanish youth so much since the reality is the best years of Spaniards in top world football are past.. they only did great during their golden generation (Xavi, iniesta, Villa) years.. since then they are not that good.

4. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    LFP homegrown rules + the fact that they also have homegrown players out There, Alaba, Müller etc.

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Odegaard should stay in Holland and Spain, where he does not have to adpot to another country. I just want hm to learn his football, not how to order a pizza in Italian. Spain is a much higher level than Holland. So Spain is an ideal place for him. He can learn how to play in Spain. Who are the competing club in Spain? Barcelona? Atletico Madrid?

Getafe will be in CL or at least Europa next season before Sevilla or Valencia. Do we need visibility in Europe for him? I prefer visibility for our coaches and staff in Madrid. He can adjust life in Madrid, not only Spain. We can easily have access to him in Madrid.

6. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well said, this is where I'm at as well. Time for him to step it up again and see how he fares in La Liga.

Excape Goat repped this.
  7. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    You talk as if adjusting to Spain is such a big deal..look at Vinicious.
    A good player is good everywhere. The competitiveness of the team is what is most important because it tells us that he is playing because he is really good and not because he is the only player in that position that the team has.
    Perfect example is Mayoral .. wasn’t he benched in Wolfsburg or another german team? = not good ... And isn’t he now playing for a small La Liga team..

8. Saint Iker

Saint Iker Ronaldo's Right Foot

Dec 5, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Even if you're looking at players outside of Castilla, we'd just buy them outright not take them on loan from another top club and give them minutes at the expense of our own players. If it's a stop gap measure because we had an injury crisis or something mid-season then maybe.

9. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    I know this is how it is now but Not sure it is the best approach honestly.

10. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do believe CL and La Liga is a more completive than Bundesliga, Serie A or anywhere else. At the time of writing, Getafe is in the CL spot. Things can change by the end of the season, but we do not need to decide at the end of the season.

11. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Well then again, Vallejo was pretty damn good for Kovac in Frankfurt but you can't predict his body falling apart this way.

Joselu was terrible for Hoffenheim, then went to Frankfurt and was pretty damn good.

12. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    Best teams for sure.. but bottom of the table are bad teams.
    The non sevillas and valencia teams in la liga are very irregular. One season they are close to top 4 and the next they are relagated.. Getafe was relagated recently and just came back.

13. robnycus

robnycus Member+

Jun 28, 2010
    Club:
    New York Cosmos
    What is pretty good?
    Carvajal was the best defender in Bundesliga if I am not mistaken. That is the level of player that we need in Real Madrid .. bar must be set high and not bring mediocre players in hope they would make it big here some day.

14. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Odegaard wont be there beyond 2020. I am not concerned if they fall all the way in the bottom next season.

15. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vallejo was considered a key component to Kovac' success in Frankfurt. So much so that Kovac himself said that Vallejo will be the captain of the national team one day if he stays healthy.

-Reivax- repped this.
  16. -Reivax-

-Reivax- Member+

Aug 10, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Vallejo was one of the best centre-backs in the Bundesliga during his year at Frankfurt. He has the talent and the mentality to become a starter here, but his body has let him down.

Digital repped this.
  17. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Actualy, we also brought foreign players into Castilla too. Odegaard, Valverde, Casemiro, etc are good examples. VJ also played a few games there. He would have been there if Ronaldo stayed. You think that way because we produced more Spanish players than they did with Germans. Which German players do they produced since Lahm and Muller? I just mentioned a few foreigners from Castilla. It isn't liked we lagged behind in that department.

18. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The loan move to the Dutch league again, with all due respect to the Dutch league after the schooling they just gave us last night, was simply wrong. He needed to stay in Spain.

Digital repped this.
  19. Voetbal International team of the week round 24:
    [​IMG]
    Robin van Persie en Martin Ødegaard werden voor hun goede spel ook met een 8 beoordeeld, hetgeen ook gold voor die andere uitblinker van de Friezen: Michel Vlap.

Robin van Persie and Martin Ødegaard were also rated 8 for their good play, which also applied to the other star of the Frisians: Michel Vlap

BjornH and yoanaidarov repped this.
  20. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lunin started for Leganes today against Atletico.

Drouchk, ahnaf, Digital and 1 other person repped this.
  21. Ødegaard faces Feyenoord at home this weekend, so this time I hope he sucks (sorry). Feyenoord misses Vilhena, who is an energetic midfielder.
    Is a good test for him, I guess.
    He needed some time to adjust to Vitesse, but now he lives up to his intentions to be important for Vitesse.

22. ahnaf

ahnaf Member+

Jun 9, 2013
    Dhaka,Bangladesh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bangladesh
    Looks like saved a pen as well so far

23. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    That's something Courtois hasn't done for us this year...

24. PigBenis

PigBenis Member+

Sep 5, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    1104426012203454466 is not a valid tweet id

robnycus repped this.
  25. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005