"Yes, the Standard Buy-Back Clause is Included" - Real Madrid Loan Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Sep 4, 2016.

1. This time a lower rating. H"veen was struggling in this match. Excelsior Rotterdam is a tiny weeny little club with a budget you lot have for goal posts. But our upper teams always have a hard time in that little stadium. Plus they play there on artificial grass, which isnot great for players used to real grass.
    AD Sportwereld rating:
    Excelsior – SC Heerenveen 1-2
    Excelsior: Kristinsson 5,5; Karami 5,5, Mattheij 6,5, De Wijs 6, Massop 6; Faik 6, Koolwijk 6, Messaoud 5,5 (63. Fortes -); Caenepeel 5 (85. Vermeulen -), El Azzouzi 5,5, Bruins 6,5 (75. Van Duinen -).
    SC Heerenveen: Hansen 6,5; Dumfries 5,5, Høegh 5,5, Pierie 6 (86. Naess -), Woudenberg 6; Schaars 6, Thorsby 6 (67. Rojas -), Kobayashi 6; Ødegaard 5,5, Ghoochannejhad 5,5, Zeneli 6,5 (82. Veerman -).
    Arbiter: Lindhout 5
    Man of the Match: Op de doelpuntenproductie van Arber Zeneli was de voorbije seizoenen regelmatig kritiek. De buitenspeler kwam in de eredivisie nog nooit boven de zes treffers in een jaargang uit, maar staat nu na vijf duels op twee goals. De Kosovaar mag dan niet altijd op het scorebord verschijnen, voor dreiging zorgen doet hij vrijwel wekelijks. Was met drie schoten op doel en drie keypasses ook weer de gevaarlijkste speler aan Friese zijde.

Deep Pal, Shay Z, Digital and 2 others repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    910803822351708160 is not a valid tweet id

Deep Pal, madridista_hr, Digital and 3 others repped this.
  3. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    The few times I've watched him, everything about him screams he'll be a first team footballer with us. To me, he's our most sure fire prospect right now.

raven3k, Deep Pal, PigBenis and 6 others repped this.
  4. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Agreed I really like his football, seems to really know what he is doing

Zidane05 repped this.
  5. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Kroos' heir or Casemiro's?

6. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Looks a lot like Kroos but with speed. People who saw him more than me can probably comment better.

Digital and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  7. SoyDelMustang

SoyDelMustang Member+

Dec 24, 2007
    Flushing,Queens
    Club:
    Atletico Nacional
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Federico seems to have a similar style to Kovacic. Very good prospect

Deep Pal repped this.
  8. xRamos4

xRamos4 Member+

May 14, 2015
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  9. jgun07

jgun07 Member

Jul 28, 2007
    Illadelph
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    From what I've seen of him, I think this is the best description. His touch and passing ooze class and he always looks very composed even when pressured. But he does have a bit of pace about him as well, which serves him well, but it's not a key part of his game, more like a nice added touch that makes him a really well rounded player.

Digital repped this.
  10. Voetbal International on the other hand rated it with a 7.

AriGold and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  11. Willem II – SC Heerenveen 1-2
    Willem II:
    Wellenreuther 6; Heerkens 6, Lachman 6,5, Peters 6, Van der Linden 6 (86. Crowley -), Tsimikas 6,5; Haye 6, Rienstra 6, Lieftink 5,5 (73. Croux -); Velikonja 5 (66. Azzaoui -), Sol 6.
    SC Heerenveen: Hansen 6,5; Dumfries 6, Høegh 6,5, Pierie 6, Woudenberg 6; Thorsby 6, Schaars 7, Kobayashi 6,5; Odegaard 6 (83. Van Amersfoort -), Ghoochannejhad (86. Veerman -), Zeneli 6 (66. Rojas -).
    Arbiter: Janssen 6,5

They are now second, behind PSV and the only team still unbeaten.

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  12. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  13. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Could have easily played the pass out, but he held on to it with the purpose of trying to be cute. Well, you look like an idiot. I honestly don't see much of a future for him at this club, and most likely at any first division team.

madridista_hr repped this.
  14. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is he really our third choice in the first team, from what little I've seen of him, he hasn't inspired confidence at all

15. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    I think if his last name wasn't what it is, he probably wouldn't be. But right now, he is the 3rd choice.

Digital repped this.
  16. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's not like he conceded a goal, bunch of haters just looking to take indirect shots at the club and coach. If his name wasn't Zidnae nobody would care but now people want to make it seem like the club engages in favoritism and nepotism, top to bottom.

17. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    He pulled the man down and it resulted in a penalty that led to a goal.

http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2017/09/24/59c80ccf22601dc87d8b4581.html

If you're going to be a smart ass and try to troll, at least get your shit straight.

Edit: and it obviously isn't the first time he has done this.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4uxt9m
    https://as.com/videos/2016/08/21/en/1471797599_280998.html

18. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    Wow, horrible.

19. Adder

Adder Red Card

Sep 1, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  20. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Did you mean to post this from your other account and forgot to switch back?

21. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Horrible decision. I can't imagine how hard it is for these kids trying to live up to their fathers name. Even if it's not their goal to become world class, people still expect that of them.

22. MaxY

MaxY Member+

May 24, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If it was really that hard for him, then he could have taken his mom's last name for football or decided not to be the 3rd choice for RM when he obviously isn't good enough.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    All the Zidane kids started out with the Fernandez name to protect them from the attention, but at some point, the press and the people figured it out, so it practically made no sense to keep it that way. Enzo definitely played for the Club as Enzo Fernandez.

S1na, Shay Z and fierro repped this.
  24. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I don't feel sorry for them. Yes its unlikely to live up to Zidane but even Ronaldo, despite the Pichichi's and Balon d Or's, struggled to cement his legacy until he added the CL(s) and Euro. Those are not goals but dreams, and damn near impossible to fulfill.

25. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    That's what they did though. I remember when the press actually figured out who the kid was. Zidane tried as long as he could to protect them and not let his name hang over them.