"Yes, the Standard Buy-Back Clause is Included" - Real Madrid Loan Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by -Fifth CharM-, Sep 4, 2016.

1. You are right that the ownership is de jure at Real Madrid. So H'veen cannot sell him or loan him to another club. But to play for H'veen he must sign a contract with them that he's a H'veen player for the duration of the contract. That's a necesity and he did so. As a contract player he's now in an employer/employee situation and thus subject to the rule "The independence of a club in employment-related matters;" I posted earlier.

2. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "But to play for H'veen" H'veen must sign a loan agreement that entail a fine for not playing said player - so again H'veen must obey the rule that they themselves signed. So they can choose not to play him - NO PROBLEM - BUT PAY.

By the way im done - dont bother quoting this, u obviously are ignoring the basic fact that the only reason the player is at H'veen is because we allow it, under a signed agreement.

3. You donot bother to react, but for the records:
    What in the FA rules stating that H'veen is forbidden to sign such a contract is beyond your comprehension.
    That contract doesnot exist.
    Even after I produce the legal texts forbidding such a contract it doesnot get into the brains of certain people that it really is a story sucked up the thumb of a fake news journalist. But if you prefer to stay ingnorant instead of learning something for free, it's your free choice.

4. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Therefore buyout clauses are illegal but we got kroos exercising his buyout clause quite legally.

Just saw u responded to me earlier, but again im done - don't quote this.

5. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    We didn't execrise any buyout clause with Kroos. We just met Bayern's asking price.

6. ?????????? Are you...never mind.

7. kweyork

kweyork Member

Apr 26, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    It's what i read, maybe i am wrong.

"Real Madrid have completed the signing of German midfielder Toni Kroos from Bayern Munich. The World Cup winner has signed a six-year deal at the Bernabeu, after the Merengues reportedly activated a €25 million buyout clause for the World Cup winner."

http://www.sbnation.com/soccer/2014/7/17/5902083/toni-kroos-real-madrid-transfer-bayern-munchen

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/15/en/football/real_madrid/1405445534.html

8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    That each federation has it's own rules and regulations that are separate from country to country and in no way related to UEFA. All federations, including UEFA, must comply with a general framework put together by FIFA. At the end of the day, Spain permits inserting financial clauses to control when and how a loaned player, who is the property of club loaning him, is used. Maybe the Dutch FA doesn't, it sure seems there are grey area there. But the point is, don't try to apply what one federation has a rule on all countries as if it's an all encompassing law. It's not.

9. 9Qui

9Qui Moderator
    Staff Member

May 26, 2004
    Buyout clauses are mandatory in Spain, but illegal in France.
    We exercise no direct influence on Heerenveen's employment-related matters.
    We exercise no direct influence on Heerenveen's matters concerning transfers. (This is what Twente and Doyen Group did)
    We exercise no direct influence on Heerenveen's football organization's policy.
    We exercise no direct influence on Heerenveen's performance.

Hsain85 repped this.
  10. zeemov

zeemov Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    reports are on about barcelona wanting to move in on marcos alonso... you dont think... that...nahhhh

anyway i watched this guy several times when he was at castilla and his games at chelsea and I must say he really is a talent that we should aim at bringing back, we are lacking a proper 3rd wing back and with carvajal being rather injury prone the three of them could rotate a lot, he really is a very intelligent attacking wingback thats pretty solid on defense

11. russian hattie

russian hattie Member+

Feb 5, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I too would have welcomed Alonso, even before he went off to Chelsea I was wanting him back. Could have made a real difference this year giving Marcelo a proper rest. But we have Theo now, that ship seems to have sailed.

12. zeemov

zeemov Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I do not know much about theo im wondering if he is as promising as he is reported to be if someone knows

13. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    #513 4x4s, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Marcos Alonso is a murderer that got away because he kicks a football around for a living. He wouldbe wise to stay away from Spain. However it is classic Barcelona to call Pepe an "assasin" while showing interest for a guy like that.

It doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance at life, but every time the case file was opened, his sentence got lower, until it evaporated completely.

raven3k, osnap427, Serengeti_Boy and 5 others repped this.
  14. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    ******** Marcos Alonso.

15. djak_24

djak_24 Member

Apr 22, 2015
    Miami
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Man, I completely agree with you. Incredible he got away with it.

16. yoanaidarov

yoanaidarov Member+

Real Madrid
    Bulgaria
    Sep 29, 2014
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bulgaria
    He got away with it because he is a football player. If it were you or me they'd put in prison immediately.

17. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Kroos' heir.

Saeta Rubia repped this.
  18. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I don't know about Kroos's heir but I've watched this player a couple of times and I did like what I saw at the time

19. zeemov

zeemov Member

Jan 3, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    hell probably grow to be one of the most promising players in world football and wed still sell him for nothing and pay 100 mil for whoever is making the most headlines at the time

raven3k, MerlinRM and Halycon repped this.
  20. Serengeti_Boy

Serengeti_Boy Member+

Sep 15, 2009
    Serengeti, East Africa
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Tanzania
    What happened to Mayoral, he can't get a game at Wolfsburg

21. RomanMadrid

RomanMadrid Member+

Jan 13, 2016
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So it seems that Castilla's next 3 biggest talents are: Achraf, Febas and Valverde. Febas being a bit on the older side. I hope Odegaard manages to get into France with Rennes. Herenveen is just not a good club for him to develop it. Same goes for Mayoral.

22. MerlinRM

MerlinRM Member+

May 5, 2014
    NorthEast USA
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I'd like to see Achraf loaned out to a La Liga side this upcoming season or even promoted to the first team( won't happen though). We need to replace Danilo immediately. I agree he is very talented.

Zidane05 and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  23. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    Promote him and keep him as 3rd option RB behind Carvajal and Nacho.

24. janos audron

janos audron Member+

Apr 12, 2010
    Reality happened.

25. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Very impressive last pre-season. Like to see him playing first team football somewhere next year.