Yank Army...what's in the arsenal for 11/17?

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by gibby_03, Oct 28, 2002.

1. Goalkeeps7

Goalkeeps7 Member

Apr 1, 1999
    Ah yes...that one did stink man. Can't even see myself in that pic behind the smog

2. entropy

entropy Member

Aug 31, 2000
    People's Republic of Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    A while back the Yank Army bought it with the help of numerous contributions from folks here on BigSoccer. Right now it's in my apartment.

3. Bahnzo

Bahnzo New Member

Mar 1, 2001
    Littleton, CO
    Has anyone seen what they've been doing at some Brazillian games? I was watching a game on FSW and noticed that some supporters had brought strobe lights with colored lenses. Even only 10-15 people with these looked very cool, especially when combined with flares or smoke.

Something to think about?

4. EdTheRed

EdTheRed Member+

Feb 6, 2001
    Loose On The Town
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Cook Islands
    Mini Big-A$$ Flag

I will be bringing the same Mini Big-A$$ Flag to 120 that was used in 120 for the Honduras and Uruguay matches. Just to keep Rattlerzilla company...

5. Rapids/Arsenal Fan

Mar 8, 2001
    Denver, CO USA
    A note to those going to the game: I love them too, but please, PLEASE, don't be a dumbass and throw them on the field.

6. Chowderhead

Chowderhead Member

Aug 3, 1999
    Central Falls, RI
    Nice roll, guys. Don't know if I can make it. Baptisms, weddings, and all that crap. Gotta keep some slugs in the ol' chamber.

Have fun but keep it safe.

Alex, any BC boys making the trip with youse?

And Flip and Alex, good one at South Bend.

7. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The ND fans are still whining. We beat em in their house, ripped up the turf and trashed their locker room.

If they don't hold up their end of the deal we'll have to drop them like we did Holy Cross
    -M. Lupica

8. Goalkeeps7

Goalkeeps7 Member

Apr 1, 1999
    I'll be there with 4 people...5 flags.
    Just bought 27 streamers(mostly blue, because someone already bought all the red ones. I'm kinda figuring it was a fellow US fan, although I'm not sure.)
    2 Huge bags of Red-White-Blue confetti.
    My huge US Soccer Logo http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/goalkeep...ctures/Fans%2bSupporter+Clubs&.src=ph&.view=t

And 1 heavily decorated Ford Explorer to counter the El Salvadorian Buses.

9. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    we're gonna have a crap load of flags behind the goal. Get in there early and get them hung.

10. RomaDcUnitedSaoPaulo

Sep 22, 2002
    i hate MetroScum
    I also have about ten streamers, two usa 5x3 flags, one 9X5 flag... a few trash bags of confetti.. good times... 120 is gonna be pretty set...

11. TheMutts

TheMutts New Member

May 19, 2002
    Pittsburgh
    I will be looking for you guys on TV

12. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Not gonna make it unfortunately, don't have the cash...saving up for Deutschland and all that.

Hell yeah. Gonna kick the ************ out of BU hockey tonight.

Alex

13. RomaDcUnitedSaoPaulo

Sep 22, 2002
    i hate MetroScum
    Just increased my load to 8 bags of shredded paper confetti, and a bag of square confetti so it floats everywhere (hopefully the field) heh, also, how much of that powder do i put into the confetti bags to make it look like smoke but not so much it hurts people eyes.

14. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ya put flour in the bags, I don't know if that's such a good idea anymore since it's gonna be wet and the flour will turn us into dumplings.

15. dfb547490

dfb547490 New Member

Feb 9, 2000
    The Heights
    Heh, yeah, I still have dried white stains on my backpack from the MLS all-star game...doesn't look too good, to say the least :D

Alex

16. Sober Tom

Sober Tom Member

Sep 10, 2001
    Glassboro, South Jer
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    aww man that's some nastiness