Xpert Eleven

Discussion in 'Games' started by Guidabur, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Guidabur

Guidabur New Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Maracaibo - Vene
  2. Memmy56

Memmy56 New Member

Apr 21, 2008
    Join The Champions Cup!
    An Active Manager Community, VIP Prize, Looking for 12-24 Teams to begin season! Please visit the forums to have a say on the season. CL Format.

We are looking for active managers around the world. Any team name you like (That is legal in X11)

A VIP Prize awaits the winner.

We are going to use the Champions League format, beginning between 12 and 24 teams. The forums allow you to have a say on what goes on in the league!

Instructions!

Join www.xperteleven.com it's free!!!

Then go to Register and become a user in Xperteleven. Once registration is complete an email will be sent to your email address, then confirm it.

After this go back to the homepage of Xperteleven. Once logged in on the left hand side their is a blue bar saying "Search" click here, and at the top of this page it will say

"League ID: _________"

Type this league ID# 152587

This will take you to my leagues homepage, then please apply for a team, within a day I will accept you and your team will begin again.

If you have any problems or would like to join but somehow got stuck, e-mail me at Jbradley56@gmail.com. Thanks

Joel.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. CanaryKel

CanaryKel New Member

Sep 12, 2008
    I am CanaryKel, and i have a small league on Xperteleven, which i am currently trying to expand with my brother.

The league has started with 6 players and know in the middle of our 6th season, we are looking to expand beyond the 20 managers we currently have in the league.

With a small group, action in the press room is frequent and banter is good and freindly and with this league you can just have fun.

We are looking for new managers of any stature and would love if you could join.

League name: The Super League
    League ID: 105035

Please consider joining we are a good league, and i think you will enjoy your time in our league.