World Cup 2014 - FANTASY LEAGUE

Discussion in 'Bosnia & Herzegovina' started by bosna10, May 7, 2014.

1. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    weird, what it says

2. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    I have 3 in it, so I better not get disappointed...

3. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Weird, I know too little about mobile OS to help you with that. Tried restarting your phone?

My plan was to buy all my bosnians after the Argentina game, most of my current players are going to face pretty weak opposition in the first round. But it was a bitch move and I'm a little ashamed of it. I'm also bothered with having Messi on my team, but that was an investment for future games and I'm hoping he doesn't score any points against us.

At least I got my wild card, Hajrovic. That was a completely emotional decision.

4. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Some guy named spaha17 has taken the lead after the opening game. @podrinje is second, and I'm third.

I was going to make Neymar my captain in both fantasy games I'm playing but forgot, so I'm pretty mad at myself right now. Hope you people haven't forgotten about this league.

5. podrinje

podrinje Member+

Borussia Dortmund
    Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Oct 10, 2013
    Bay Area!
    Club:
    Alemannia Aachen
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    that's why I picked Neymar and made him captain. He's gonna be shooting all PKs

6. BosnianPapiChulo

May 8, 2013
    Calgary
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    OH SHIT. I forgot you could do captain... :(

ZmajOdSvedske repped this.
  7. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    I was going to pick captains closer to the start of the tournament and just picked som random dudes. Now I'm stuck with Kompany (in our league) and Juan Cuadrado as captains. On the other hand, I met a guy today that's probably the only colombian in Sweden and he was wearing a colombian jersey and a FIFA-hat, maybe that was some kind of sign.

Still, I'm stuck with an injured Vidal and a Dzagoev that Capello seems to hate. Not ending up last in our league will be a challange.

8. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    I forgot about this league and unfortunately it looks like we missed this transfer window. The app seems to say that it closed two hours before the last game ended, which makes no sense to me. If anyone figures out how the transfers work, please post it in this thread.

Anyway, the first round is finshed and I and @BosnianPapiChulo are sharing the lead. @ABiH12 is in second place.

9. ABiH12

ABiH12 Member+

Sep 18, 2012
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Second place and I didnt even check my team after I made picks hahahahha

10. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    I am now in first place in all three leagues Im participating in, against a total of 49 players. Despite knowing almost nothing about fantasy football beforehand.

Just wanted to say that before Muller scores three goals and I lose all my leads.

11. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    Messi scored for me!!

12. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Dude, you dont have Messi on your team. You have the taller and greasier one from Portugal. And Muller that just got an assist while I was writing this.

13. Nermin Kolašinac

Jun 5, 2013
    Lahmfan's crib
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    oh youre right i have messi on holdet.dk and not in our game. my bad

14. ZmajOdSvedske

ZmajOdSvedske Member

Mar 2, 2014
    Guys, I need your help. I have been doing pretty good in this other league that I'm playing, but now I'm slightly behind some asshole that has been badmouthing Bosnia since before the tournament started and now feels like he has been right all along. And the thing that sucks the most is that I haven't gotten a single point from my Bosnian players, just lost a ton.

This is my current squad:

J.Cesar (Bra)

D. Luiz (Bra) R.Varane (Fra) M.Debuchy (Fra)

I. Hajrovic (Bos) J.Cuadrado (Col) M.Valbuena (Fra) S.Lulic (Bos)

L.Messi (Arg) E.Dzeko (Bos) K.Benzema (Fra)

I only really need to replace the Bosnians. Someone might score points against Iran. But I don't want to bet on our kupus tactics vs their organized defense, and I will have to replace them after the last game anyway. Every sub will cost me about half the points of a scored goal. Hajrovic and Lulic are cheap, but I have some money saved. Replacing Dzeko for a cheaper forward might let me buy a midfielder like James Rodriquez (Col). I would like to get rid of Messi aswell, but it would cost me too much.

I have stopped watching football and reading news almost completely the last two days, so I have lost track of form and injuries. Can someone help me out here?

15. FCBM

FCBM Member+

Aug 15, 2013
    Sugar Hill, Georgia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina
    cuadrado is a great pick up ,

ZmajOdSvedske repped this.