Work?

Discussion in 'New England Revolution' started by patfan1, Sep 19, 2002.

1. patfan1

patfan1 Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 19, 1999
    Nashua, NH
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Anyone else feel like me ... can't work, getting jittery, got the shakes, keep reading the boards hoping for something new and fun and Rev related, this xx number of days till the game is like a slow torture, want the game to get here, want to send the Mutts back to the Swamp crying ...

I went to a NCAA DII soccer game last night to help, but the shakes only got stronger!

Please tell I'm not the only one! :)

2. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    You're not the only one.

3. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i got a mohawk, thats how jittery i got.

4. Rev-eler

Rev-eler Member

Feb 13, 2000
    San Francisco
    i almost started penning the kraft soccer family a "thank you letter" for being mls' best investors....that's how wack i am.

i will of course be doing a little mls double header tonight......dc v dallas preceeded by a full real-time computer pre-enactment of the revs v metros on my playstation. talk about nervousness.
    :)

5. Mike Marshall

Mike Marshall Member+

Feb 16, 2000
    Woburn, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't work, either.

Of course, that's mostly because I don't have a job.

And no, you're not the only one that's already got an unhealthy obsession with this upcoming game.

6. sandman012

sandman012 Member

Sep 22, 2000
    Providence
    I did the college thing too to curb my jones; caught the URI-PC game. Not a bad game, both teams are real young. Steve Nicol was there, looking for the next Kante I guess.

7. RevsSoccerFan

RevsSoccerFan New Member

May 2, 2000
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    You're definitely not the only one.

I normally have quite a few projects to work on, but I have to wait for other people to send them to me. Apparently everyone else ran into delays today too, so I'm not busy at all. I was actually contemplating dusting my office until I decided to check the boards. Now I keep getting emails telling me of new posts. I'll just have to put the Windex down. :)

8. Ann

Ann Member

Feb 17, 1999
    MA
    Every night for the last 4 nights I've dreamt about the game. The worst part is they lose every time. Luckily I'm not psychic.

9. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    I forced my girlfriend to watch last weeks Dallas game with me, and she has been downloading pictures of Taylor Twellman ever since. And she keeps gleefully squealing about how we're going on Saturday.

But, y'know, I'm excited, too.

10. Jim Dow

Jim Dow New Member

Mar 20, 1999
    Belmont, MA
    Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait BUT y'know this agony of waiting and speculating is delicious too! Far better than spending hours toasting (as in bad) the team, the owners, the stadium, security, etc. etc.

See you Saturday. GO REVS!

JIM DOW

11. Popero

Popero Member

Jul 5, 2002
    CT
    I became VERY nervous today with the heinous thought that the Mutts could again ruin my day.

They have had our number. Oh sweet Lord.

12. JMMUSA8

JMMUSA8 New Member

Nov 3, 2001
    Webster
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if any of you see a kid with a Cate jersey and a mohawk, stop and say hi.

13. Bman

Bman Member

Apr 24, 2001
    Beverly, MA
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I had a horrible nightmare last night too. When I woke up, the Revs were down 4-0. The last thing I remeber was Howard scoring from about 70 (yes 70) yards away. Knowing he's not in the match Sat made me feel a little better.

14. jmsullivan

jmsullivan Member

Sep 14, 2000
    Fairhaven Ma.
    I started wearing mens clothes again.