WNT v Japan, June 5, 2016, pre/pbp/post

Discussion in 'USA Women: News and Analysis' started by Semblance17, Jun 4, 2016.

1. RockyTopFan

RockyTopFan Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Tennessee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nope. They're just hoping this will get the american authorities out of town.:D

Semblance17 and BlueCrimson repped this.
  2. harold.kwok@comcast.

Oct 2, 2007
    USA
    I just finished watching the first half of the match. I can't help to observe that the passing of the US team was so predictable that many times these passes were intercepted. One should play with more varieties.
    The US tend to start their attack from the back on one side. Japan on the other hand, did that from the middle which allows them to switch side easily and unexpected by the US defenders.
    Brian in the middle tended to pass back most of the time if ever slightly challenged. This is so predictable.
    US should prepare some attacking moves in advance so that they know what to do without looking for who are there to pass to all the time and slow things down.
    I don't know why Morgan Brian is so treasured by the coaches as she appears to be a defender purely and not a mid who are there to defend and attack.
    Sorry to being so harsh to the players but to be the best in the world, one has just got to improve all the time.

3. WWC_Movement

WWC_Movement Red Card

Dec 10, 2014
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Papua New Guinea
    She has it as her ringtone :D

[​IMG]

4. Socarchist

Socarchist Member+

Feb 21, 2010
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Full match video:

RockyTopFan and Semblance17 repped this.
  5. Semblance17

Semblance17 Member+

United States
    Apr 27, 2013
    Lighthouse Point, FL
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fixed your post.

RockyTopFan repped this.
  6. RockyTopFan

RockyTopFan Member

Dec 3, 2015