Why we're pissed...

Discussion in 'Austin Aztex' started by babieca, Oct 27, 2010.

1. babieca

babieca Member

Jul 12, 2009
    Charlotte, NC
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In trying to explain in the comments of another blog why Austin fans feel betrayed by the ownership and not just disappointed in the loss of the team, I tried to link to the Alliance website only to find that it is being dismantled. No doubt the rest of the page will be gone soon. I grabbed a screen cap of the non-detailed alliance page to post here.

Please use this thread to link to pages, news articles, etc. that show why Austin fans had the expectations we had. I would encourage screen captures or scans of anything that may get scrubbed. If people want I can add links to this first post as they come in to keep things together.

[​IMG]

The text reads:
    Just for the record I was not an Alliance member or season ticket holder, although I did go to all home games except for 2 this year.

2. KillerMoth

KillerMoth Member

May 12, 2008
    South Austin
    Club:
    Austin Aztex
    Details on the Alliance are still here:

http://www.austinaztex.com/news/headlines/index.html?article_id=231

I ran across this when looking for last year's season ticket prices. (Prime posted the new Orlando prices on the OCSC forum, and they've raised them, significantly. A mistake, in my estimation, since they've got that huge stadium to fill, now.)