Who will win the Premiership?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by FoxBoro 143, Aug 2, 2004.

1. I actaully like aston villa they have angel who is dangerous as always and the new cole who can only be as good as him

2. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    Muppet.

If you knew anything about The Premiership, rather than trying to talk up Colombian players, you'd know that Villa have ZERO chance of winning the title.

3. Super Franki Lampard

May 9, 2004
    Surrey
    Chelsea will win, cos 1 we r the best and we have the best stirk partenership, and pos the best midfeilder in england

4. everyone has a chance of winning the title

actaully villa has a very good chance they have the best manager in england working for them..

5. writered21

writered21 Member+

Jul 14, 2001
    Middle of the Road
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm definitely hoping for United to win, but I need to see that they have things sorted out and aren't in a panic at the back in key situations.

Honestly, though, I have a feeling this might be Liverpool's year. Very scary thought.

6. EdgarDavids20

EdgarDavids20 New Member

Feb 11, 2004
    Phoenix
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, actually they finished second. But, seriously they have the best chance of winning it though. I wish it was Man U too but they are just so stacked. They must be one of the deepest side in the world. Arsenal will have a tough time protecting the title. With Viera's transfer imminent, they are going to lose a leader and a major part of thier success last season. And Man U, well we certainly haven't helped ourselves. Smith, for all his heart isn't the most skilled player in the world and heinze had to be the worst defender for Aregntine (I hope his form from PSG carries over) and then 3 other bit players. And then on top of that we might lose for Ronaldo for more than 2 months.

7. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    You really know nothing, don't you............?

8. yes i do lol he is the best manager

9. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
  10. Arsenal_fanUK

Arsenal_fanUK New Member

Jul 18, 2004
    Russia
    Arsenal should retain the title. they simly have the best squad in terms of experience and youth.

If Vieira leaves which i dont think he will now, it will put damage to arsenals chances but, they have quality youth possibles in Flamini, Fabregas and we look to be signing Javier Mascherano, a 20-year-old Argentine international. And maybe Micheal Carrick.
    Them in there own right along with peris, ljungberg, edu, gilberto and Pennant is enough quality in midfield to retain the title. not forgeting vieira.

we have the best starting four defenders and without doubt the best choose of strikers in the world. Henry, Reyes, Bergkhamp and Van Persie.

Arsenal will retain the title, and manchester utd will come in second with liverpool beating chelsea for 3rd spot along with newcastle coming in fifth.

11. chocolate

chocolate New Member

Oct 25, 2003
    milwaukee, WI
    i dont think u can answer that qustion. thats what i like about the english leage, there is a lot of competition and the standars are pretty much the same (atleast for arsenal, man u and chelsea)

12. mellon002

mellon002 Member

Jan 24, 2003
    Towson, MD
    I think Viera is on his way out the door at Arsenal and if so, it will be Chelsea.

13. barcelonaRafa

barcelonaRafa New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    i think man u will come back strong from last season and b pretty competetive and end up on top of the premiership

14. Kimmy

Kimmy New Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Isle of Wight, UK
    Liverpool (well, I can hope can´t I??????)

15. romagol10

romagol10 Member

Jul 23, 2003
    CO
    Club:
    AS Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Chelsea will win it now that Viera is going to Spain.

16. red_D_wmkr

red_D_wmkr New Member

Jun 30, 2004
    for chelsea will be second...MU will win the treble this year.....

17. babyduck85

babyduck85 New Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Malaysia
    well, , i think it's time we updated this... vieira is with us still, but that doesn't guarantee anything. in fact i sometimes think he's a liability these days... but anyway, obviously i hope we do, but i have to say chelsea and manure are sure competitors. everyone was writing mu off b'cuz they started badly but now they're back as strong as ever (maybe more so) and it's the 3 big guns at it again... i wish liverpool were more consistent cuz then it would be even more interesting, but i think bolton could surprise ppl if one of the top 3 screw up... bolton, everton and even spurs definitely deserve 4th but it's a matter of consistency... oh and newcastle too...

:D

in conclusion, the EPL is awesome b'coz it's still pretty much open...

18. worldfootballgenius

New York Red Bulls
    United States
    Jul 9, 2003
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    WHere in the USA?

19. PileD

PileD New Member

Nov 19, 2003
    Ruhrgebiet
    Normal I watch the Bundesliga.

But Abnormal I hope Arsenal win.

20. fedwood

fedwood Member

Sep 13, 2004
    Oh well oh well oh well
    funny how you look at peoples opinions before the season with their crap

there is no point in these polls because the title is 'who do you think will win the premiership' which implies Arsenal seeing as how they are going...but people seem to think the title is 'who do you want to win the premiership'

Crew, its in Alabama.

21. SLO-Gunner

SLO-Gunner New Member

Mar 11, 2003
    Baltimore
    crew's in alabama? that's some news.

22. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Arsenal will win, but not undefeated, they'll lose atleast one.

23. Mikey10

Mikey10 Member

Sep 20, 2003
    Netherlands
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Arsenal, with Chelski 5-10 points behind them. Manure won't even come close.

24. The Jitty Slitter

The Jitty Slitter Moderator
    Staff Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Jul 23, 2004
    Fascist Hellscape
    Club:
    FC Sankt Pauli
    Nat'l Team:
    Belgium
    I think Chelesea could go close, though I hate them. Robben has given them a cutting edge in front of goal they didn't have before. A lot will depend on who stays fit.

Re: Your signature
    Worlds best C. Ronaldo etc....... Gerrard can't even polish their shoes.

LOL! :D