Who Will Take Over Fergie In 2019???

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by Andyobri, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    I think Sparky, he has found his feet in management excellently doing lots with a little team, of which the fans have dwindled from the glory days, but they should come back to see the next big British manager. o and thier team play quite well from time to time.

2. CCSC_STRIKER20

CCSC_STRIKER20 New Member

May 14, 2005
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How about Bruce Arena...:rolleyes:

3. alwaysbeanengland

alwaysbeanengland New Member

Mar 3, 2006
    Arsene Wenger is my tip

4. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Who will take over Fergie? Is Fergie now officially a territory? I mean, his ego is big enough to warrant it, but I'd hate to speculate which nation state will first move to annex the Sir Alex Ferguson Ego. And settle it with colonists, all bent on a better life in the plump, puce-coloured undulations of his whisky-sodden nose.

5. musicl

musicl New Member

Jan 9, 2004
    I think Fergie would want either Gary Lineker, Roy Keane, Ruud Guilt, Paul Ince or Gareth Southgate to take over.

6. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Or maybe Jaap Stam.

7. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    i think they should employ whoever is manager of fc united, that would be fun, o that would be the rogue fans, that would be very exciting it would be like many mini games within a game, i do hope that happens, o PLEASE, everybody pray,

i am

O Board please appoint ------- ------- (whoever he is) as manger for it would be funny.

Cheers,

Amen

8. leg_breaker

leg_breaker Member

Dec 23, 2005
    I think someone will be appointed who has a good track record in the Champions League. Maybe Capello, Rijkaard or Ancelotti.

If United lose to Benfica, then Ferguson's exit could be sooner than later, the Glazers won't stand two humilitations in a row.

9. blanc

blanc Member

Jan 13, 2006
    Los Galácticos
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    2019? Why so far into the future? I imagine thats a typo. Probably Lippi.

10. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    it was 2019 because he never looks like he will go!

11. pittsy1

pittsy1 New Member

Jun 28, 2006
    England, Salford
    Ancelotti, Capello or Hughesy

12. Milos

Milos Member+

Sep 6, 2003
    Iacon
    Club:
    Coventry City FC
  13. dustcowpoke

dustcowpoke Member

Jan 7, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Player-manager. :D

But seriously I think it could be Paul Jewell I saw on SkySports the Wigan chairman said that he was afraid that a big club would come after him and he wouldn't be able to keep him.

I've heard rumors Jewell will be off to Liverpool soon.

14. Andyobri

Andyobri New Member

Nov 15, 2006
    Haslingden. Rossenda
    thats always been a rumour, but i think he is ost likey to go to liverpool than united, it would be a shocker for united to have a scouser in charge. but he is quality.

15. Chopper-Harris

Chopper-Harris New Member

Oct 6, 2006
    Can't believe no-one has given you the big ROFLMAO you so obviously wanted...

Here you are...ROFLMAO

16. lost

lost Member

May 24, 2006
    England
    I think when Fergie goes, Queiroz will be handed the job. He provides continuity and we would not be too different from the way we are today.