Who Where Lives At The Moment

Discussion in 'Napoli' started by Euphorius Thor, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Hello my fellow addicts, alcoholics, and anal absolutists(whatever that means).

I think that we could kind of create a map of where we are currently situated, in order to perhaps plan a meeting or sth in the future. I wonder if there's anybody who's like really close to my city.

I live in Trnava, Slovakia. Sts Bratislava, but I hate the capital of my country, as it's about 50 times worse than 50 shades of gay, which is already about 50 times worse than Hell on Earth or anywhere else, for that matter.

I was just thinking that anything can happen, who knows where our lives will eventually lead us to, and if any one of us happens to be traveling to where some other Napoli boy is alive and kicking, perhaps a beer or two would be in place.

Anyway, if you don't think it's a good idea, or if you are currently being tracked down by the DEA or sth, then feel free to fully ignore this thread.

2. Ciro Di Marzio

Ciro Di Marzio Member+

SSC Napoli
    Canada
    Jun 28, 2019
    Scampia
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    From Toronto, i'm Colombian/Argentine on my moms side Napolitano on my dads

3. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I’ve bitched about where i live for people to know

4. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Liverpool/Birmingham depending on what day of the week. I haven't seen many users from outside the US, so if a meet of any decent scale were to be on the cards it'd be set across the pond I imagine

Lmao

5. RichardBarker

RichardBarker Member

NAPOLI
    Indonesia
    Apr 29, 2018
    I am from Jakarta, Indonesia. Most football fans here follow EPL clubs, Real Madrid and Barcelona. Never actually met a real life Napoli fan before except online in here.

6. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    Yeah guys, this is how it's done. A large scale meeting will be difficult, but why does it have to be that way? Both multiple people and just 2 pieces in a bar have their advantages. It's fun either way if the people are fine. I have always wanted to see Liverpool because of The Beatles and Anfield, so maybe it could happen some day. Even if nothing does happen, well, still it is applicable to every situation, the saying, I mean, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."

PS: Still hoping to start living by it in the future... But I like the darkness of my bed. I can never feel my identity aright except my eyes be closed... But soon enough I'll look outside, definitely, hopefully.

7. Retrosword

Retrosword Member+

May 16, 2013
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Yeah I wasn't ruling anything out, I just really liked the prospect of us all meeting together but also take a fancy to a smaller ad hoc visit if someone were to come down someone elses backyard. If anyone ever sets foot in Liverpool, Id love to provide a first rate tour of the city - the beatles are only a glimpse of what the city has to offer

Euphorius Thor repped this.
  8. Il Ciuccio

Il Ciuccio Member+

Feb 17, 2010
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    But do they speak English?

9. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    They speak Scouse... She's sooo great.

PS: I speak Spanish and the way she said agua, I can finally commit myself to my suicidal tendencies now, I've had the laugh of my life.
    PS: I wish I could deal with unexpected and possibly annoying things as well as she can. She's a national treasure! Put up and out your Retro Sword and run into action, she may still be working there!

10. FtCollins

FtCollins Member

SSC Napoli
    United States
    Aug 24, 2019
    Colorado
    Looks like it’s pretty spread out.

Born north of Boston, currently live in Colorado but lived in Italy for four years in a small town on the coast. Went to my first European match at san paolo when Napoli took on Arsenal in the Champions League.

Have since been to Camp Nou, the Emirates, and a match in Rijeka but the Napoli match topped them all. I was immediately drawn to the club - hard not to be. It’s more difficult now to follow as I can’t just walk into town and have a conversation about the club but I still try to follow as close as possible.

Il Ciuccio repped this.
  11. FtCollins

FtCollins Member

SSC Napoli
    United States
    Aug 24, 2019
    Colorado
    I’d also be down to take a trip out again for a meetup. I might not have the deep rooted connection to the club you all have, but I’ll buy the first round.

Euphorius Thor and Il Ciuccio repped this.
  12. Euphorius Thor

SSC NapoliS
    Slovakia
    Jul 14, 2017
    I hope it happens one day. Currently, I've been going through a tough phase, but I will try to overcome the obstacles as soon as I can. If it doesn't work, PM me for my number and I'll sell you an organ o two... :D