Who Is The Best Brazil Player Since Ronaldo/Ronaldinho?

Discussion in 'Brazil' started by Daniel96, Jan 25, 2012.

1. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    I would say, with all the respect, that any non-European club would have a tough time making it into the top ten of clubs. Of non-European clubs I'd say the best Brazilian clubs are the best.

2. IVO !

IVO ! Member

Feb 25, 2009
    RIO AND CHICAGO
    Club:
    Flamengo Rio Janeiro
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    And I would say that Sao Paulo, Santos, Internacional, Flamengo, Fluminense, Vasco, Corinthians would all make it in the first page of the English Premiership providing there was home and away games. You can't even compare Everton, or Sunderland, or Norwich City or Swansea City or Stoke City to any of these Brasilian clubs I mentined.
    Do you remember when Man U came to Brasil about 10 years ago to play in FIFA's world cup championship? Man U did not pass the semis. The final was against two Brasilian clubs.
    Both Internacional and Sao Paulo won the world cup of clubs during the past decade. Recently no Brasilian club, and in fact no club in the world can even compete with Barca.

3. Rana catesbeiana

Mar 11, 2008
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    First page? Like, in the better half? Dunno if all of them. But yeah, if you'd have to bet for the mentioned Brazilian clubs or the mentioned EPL clubs, I'd go for the Brazilian ones. Not that EPL clubs are in their strongest form nowadays, with the exception of Man City maybe.

Fifa Club Cup is kinda bad test, as it is only so few matches IMO. For example Barca won both their matches 4-0 the last time, but I don't think it means Barca is that much better than the rest (or that Europeans clubs are that much better than the rest).

As for no clubs in the world being able to compete with Barca, I don't think that is true at all. For example, in La Liga, Real Madrid has a clear lead (and they aren't the only test as Champions League is full of tough teams).

4. Colorado_GAUCHO

Nov 16, 2004
    Porto Alegre-BRASIL
    Club:
    Internacional Porto Alegre
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    When Colorado went to play them, everyone in Brasil were saying we would be destroyed. Their team had a Ronaldinho Gaucho playing his best season, Deco on top and Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol etc. Inter came on top. And Santos was destroyed. Also, Inter played Barcelona this year as well. We didn't got owned like Santos did.

[ame="http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nroHjK6WDhQ"]Barcelona vs Internacional (2-2) All Goals & Highlights Audi Cup 26/07/2011 - YouTube[/ame]

5. puertorricane

puertorricane Red Card

Feb 4, 2012
    Carolina PR
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    La Universidad de Chile can compete with a lot of european clubs there are plenty of clubs in america that are good and plenty of clubs in europe that sucks.