which seeded team will do the worst in the wc 2006?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by Colm, Dec 6, 2005.

1. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru
    Argentina is basically screwed again . They always seem to be i nthe group of death , and it doesnt help them that Netherlands was not seeded this time....

2. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I taly loosing to the U.S. umm ................ I dont think so :p

3. alberto232ec

alberto232ec New Member

Jul 5, 2004
    A very cold place
    If Mexico does choke on that group it will be really funny... :D

4. Colm

Colm Member

Aug 17, 2004
    UK
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    I see that Argentina and Italy have picked up a few votes since the draw :D

5. Owzitangin

Owzitangin New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    In our house
    France.

I reckon they won the cup by a fluke, and proved their worth last time by bombing out

6. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    No. France have usually had a good team. The difference is that in '98 they had the one exceptional player that makes the difference between good and great... Zidane.

7. gaijin

gaijin New Member

Aug 1, 2004
    Malaysia
    What the fook dju talking about Wilis?

France had the best side they've had in 1998 since 1982.

In 2002, there best player was crocked and Henry and Vieira were spent, especially in the humidity.

8. spaolo

spaolo New Member

Dec 10, 2005
    So according to your theory Brazil would have to worry if the US were in their group.

9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yes they'd piss themselves so much that their shorts would be as yellow as their shirts. (Well green I guess if they go with the traditional blue shorts).

:D

10. sl7vk

sl7vk Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Salt Lake City
    Club:
    AS Nancy Lorraine
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    I love how everyone says France because of recent history..... In the last 10 years they've won the World Cup, the Euro, where knocked out of Korea because Zidane couldn't play and the team looked exausted, beat England at the Euro 2-1 before losing to the eventual champions.... It's laughable. Here's how France will line up in Germany, and tell me that they are the weakest seeded team...

-------------------------Coupet (Lyon)

Sagnol (Bayern)--Gallas (Chelsea)--Thuram (Juventus)--Abidal (Lyon

------Vieira (Juventus)----Makalele (Chelsea)-----Malouda (Lyon)

--------------------Zidane (Real Madrid)

------Trezeguet (Juventus)-----------------Henry (Arsenal)

I just love how fashionable Francophobia has become in the States.

11. TriaktivTLE00

TriaktivTLE00 Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Brooklyn, New York
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    England will be worst off in World Cup Germany 2006, otherwise, you'd be a dumbas.

12. Jonny Bishop

Jonny Bishop Member

Sep 18, 2004
    Tacoma
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Someone needs to review that tape...

13. prymetyme

prymetyme Member

Aug 20, 2005
    Vallendar
    mexico will fair the worst

14. Japser17

Japser17 New Member

May 29, 2005
    anyone who thinks France is going to be a bad side is insane. Makalele has done wonders for this team as he finally gives them the holding midfielder they have lacked since 2000.

And Zidane is still a great player. With him setting up Henry and Trezeguet the French are going score goals.

Pires and Cisse give them attacking options on the bench. This is a good side.

Mexico and Spain have to be the teams to do the worst. Mexico because they are really not that good, and Spain because they always do something to ruin there chances.

15. balla

balla Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Melbourne,Australia
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Australia
    I think Argentina will be eliminated in the first round.Serbia and Holland to qualify.

16. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

....................... u wish!!! :cool:

17. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I still want to know the dumb 31 people that choose BRAZIL?!?!?!?
    I understand Mexico or France, Italy and anybody, BUT brazil what is that all about really I want to know from those of you who voted for them

18. FMF_LFP

FMF_LFP Red Card

Aug 19, 2005
    Piss Peru

Che it was Probably bunch of Boludos

19. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    he he he he he he he he he he..........~sigh~ yeah :rolleyes:

20. Naughtius Maximus

Jul 10, 2001
    Shropshire
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Don't have to review it at all. I remember it very well. He saw the tackle coming and dragged his feet along the ground. I realise he's getting on a bit but even HE doesn't need to shuffle to THAT extent. There was absolutely minimal contact and he went down like he'd been poleaxed. I initially looked around to see if there was a sniper in the crowd. It was utterly pathetic... PARTICULARLY from a player in a team that manhandles players to the ground in the PA and then complains they haven't done anything wrong.

The same thing will happen this time. They'll get so far and their method of interpreting the rules will catch up with them.

21. jaxoncrabb

jaxoncrabb Red Card

Dec 11, 2005
    Bulumakanka
    How is Makalele on the Ukulele? I heard he did a great rendition of I started a joke : Started the whole world misbelieving.

22. roby

roby Member+

SIRLOIN SALOON FC, PITTSFIELD MA
    Feb 27, 2005
    So Cal
    Yup....pretty much the way I see it! Mexico had a great WC '02. They were beaten psychologically by the US before the match even started.

Argentina, England, Italy and France? France should do better til they crash!

Brazil, Holland, and/or Germany....Finals.

Of course....all bets are off.....when different teams show up in 6 mos.!!

Play on, roby

23. onefineesq

onefineesq Member+

Sep 16, 2003
    Laurel, MD
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With the cakewalk draw that Mexico got, I can't imagine how so many people actually voted for them to do the worst of the seeds. That's truly insane. They have an absolute cakewalk compared to most of the other seeds in the WC. Geez, some of us U.S. guys need to check our bias against Mexico at the door.

24. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Non-bias Americano?!?!?!? What is the world coming to an end?!?!?!? IM SCARED :( ................he he he just kidding but really thats a very good point they are geting into knockouts for sure when some of these others seeded teams have it very hard to do so...i dont see why people are viting against them eh whatever.

25. Bernabeu

Bernabeu Member

Oct 16, 2004
    Madrid, España
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The big question is why Spain is always among the top 8 teams and considered by FIFA usually among the world's best 5. We never go beyond quarterfinals. Spain is sick of its National team, it's losing fans and interest here. Boring thing.