Which NT is better: Japan or South Korea?

Discussion in 'Japan' started by imachi- redded, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. puff redded

puff redded Red Card

Oct 14, 2007
    Germany
    Wrong!
    Korea beat Italy, while Fransesco Totti was sent off for diving.
    In the extra-time Italy faced 10 men against Korea.
    Eventually Korea smashed Italy.

Korea vs. Spain. No one was sent off.

You didn't know that there are 11 players on the field in each team?

You don't even know the basic of football.

I am shocked with your ignorance and stupidity.
    Who cares, that's your problem.

2. puff redded

puff redded Red Card

Oct 14, 2007
    Germany
    Do not pay attention to his meaningless threads.
    He simply have inferior comples on Koreans and Korea.

It's because Japan always end up losing against Korea and he came to have inferior complex.

Who cares, that's his problem. Let's not get into his mental illness.
    Let him bark alone!

3. puff redded

puff redded Red Card

Oct 14, 2007
    Germany
  4. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    U ask me PM u in another thread on Hama. Here's the posts

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13311936&postcount=39

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13312551&postcount=40

I dont really care Hama. He's gonna say whatever he want and if you redcrad him he just made another sock, latest is Chonkiller

so I dunno y your mad because I dont PM u on this, shuvy brung it up and it aint relate to your PM request

I PM u on rest this sh1t

5. Ganahal

Ganahal New Member

Jun 11, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Yes I'm respect Croats their very athletic talant people.

But u know theirs like 30 threds all over BigSoccer made fun of English for lost to Croat

6. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    hmm. shouldn't this thread be in world rivalry?

anyway. Shuvy is right about Japan being a very recent soccer power. I think the recent ACL semi-final between Sungnam and Urawa is a good indication of where the two countries are in terms of soccer prowess. My dad who was watching the game with me (my old man never watches soccer), he says, "hmmm, those 'nips' are not bad anymore." When I was a young kid, JNT was terrible. Seemingly overnight they are pretty good. I don't know. You guys read a lot of Captain Tsubasa mangas or something?

anyway, that game ended in overtime and in penalty. I'm just not convinced that Japan is better than Korea. In fact, my korean bias leads me to just say, I still think Korea has a slight lead. Very slight. I think Korea is a much more volatile team than Japan. I think Japan is more consistently improving. Let's say Shunske Nakata got injured. I think that has less impact on JNT than say Park Ji Sung gets injured. I think Japan might have better depth now than Korea.

Whether its the Asian Cup or ACL or the absurdly horrible beijing olympics team, the KNT don't give up. Sure we can't score for squat, but they all play as if they are purposefully trying to go into overtime. So I give psychological edge to Korea.

Now, i will have to take SeolSeol's word for it when he says that J-league is more "beautiful" soccer, since I don't watch J-league and I've seen some ugliness in K-league. But what I know about KNT is that we don't try to score beautiful goals, we just try to jam the mutherf@cker in. We are by far not a great team doing horrible (we are NOT descending). We are a sub-par team hitting way above our weight through sheer will power.

In order for someone to convince me that Japan is better, I will have to see better performance from say JNT during the Asian Cup. Or if Urawa humiliated Sungnam. You know. Something. Anything. In fact, I invite you to do so, since there is no better incentive for KNT to improve than being humiliated by JNT. But until that time, well, Japan is just another asian rival along with Iran, Saudi...

7. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I was acting shit last night..... any way there is no reason for anyone to read shits on BS so... be civil guys.

Especially if you are from the other side of sea of Japan, don't start a fight and don't respond to fight. Same rules applies to people from this side.

8. bobjones2

bobjones2 Member

Jun 5, 2006
    Heh... every once in awhile there must be some dingleberry to stirr sh1t up. Then of couse only the flamers start posting. I remember seeing the Korean mods like Elliad and the other guy whose alias start with Y and has the picture of that Ranma character try to calm people down---but trying to reason with dingleberries is like building sand castles and expecting it to keep up with the waves.

anyway, my long overdue 'grats to Urawa fans.

9. shuvy87

shuvy87 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 17, 2003
    USA
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    I am closing the thread.