Pre-match: Which matches would you attend?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Polls' started by for the Burgundy, Feb 5, 2011.

?

Which of these matches would you attend if possible in one day? Choose one from each group

1. 1 Besiktas vs Karabukspor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1 South Africa vs Ghana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 1 Tottenham vs Bolton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 2 Rayo Vallecano vs Cordoba

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 2 Udinese vs Sampdoria

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 2 Monchengladbach vs Stuttgart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 3 Stade Rennes vs PSG

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo Colo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 3 Barcelona vs Atletico Madrid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 4 Universidad Chile vs Nublense

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. 4 Cruz Azul vs Jaguares

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. 4 Monterrey vs Pachuca

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. for the Burgundy

for the Burgundy New Member

Oct 31, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I am looking at the schedule for the days matches and thinking which ones I would attend if possible in one day. It made me curious to see what others would choose if they could make four matches in one day across the world. Not much time before the first match but any vote may satisfy my curiosity. Please choose one from each group.

2. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I don't see any poll here

3. for the Burgundy

Oct 31, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I am slow and full of alcohol. It should be up now IcF :eek:

4. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    I chose besiktas cos their fans are offtha. Crazy motherfukers. I love the flares and pure intensity.

Then I chose the German game for the women.

Then Barca cos, well, they're Barca.

Finally, I chose the Mountking game. I love when the whole stadium chants "cheekyteeboom to the beem boam ba! cheekyteeboom to the beem boam bah! to the bee. to the bo. to the beem bo ba! Mountking, mountking, ra ra ra!"

5. for the Burgundy

Oct 31, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    haha you're the best, man.

I would choose Besiktas also. Then I think I would go to Rayo. They are close to making it all the way back from 3rd division, it must be a fun place to be now. Next I go to Lorient for Rennes PSG. They are both playing well and Ligue 1 feels like the forgotten league. Last I choose to go to Santiago for Universidad de Chile. I see more Mexican football and I've never been to SA so I end my day in Chile. :)

6. angryrooney

angryrooney New Member

Feb 2, 2011
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Definitely FC Barcelona. They may not be as good as they were a few years back but they are a pretty great team to watch.
    That's my opinion anyways haha.
    South Africa and Ghana would be good too, too see Ghana. They are one of the better African teams.
    I also think that a Chelsea vs Man U would be a great game and should be in the poll :D

7. It's called FOOTBALL

LMX Clubs
    Mexico
    May 4, 2009
    Chitown
    They just did the chant I mentioned in the Pachuca game. They keep doing it. It's awesome

8. for the Burgundy

Oct 31, 2010
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    I watched the Monterrey match after Universidad went 2-0. You had the better atmosphere for sure. I guess the Mexican league is taken for granted. They have quality football with great crowds.

Of my other choices, I was only able to watch Rayo - Cordoba and the first half of Rennes. Rayo was what I was expecting, good lively crowd with lots of game action. Rennes - PSG was pretty good football but the supporters took a while to get going.

Too bad I can't seem to find a way to create another poll in the same thread. I would like to maybe do another for the weekend matches but put it up earlier, Monday or Tuesday. Though I'm not sure I want to keep making different threads about the same subject.

9. Neuwerld

Neuwerld Member+

Oct 15, 2007
    California
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    1 Besiktas vs Karabukspor

Besiktas supporters (and many other Turkish clubs' fans) create an impressive atmosphere.

2 Rayo Vallecano vs Cordoba

None really jumped out at me, so I went with the place I'd most like to visit.

3 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo Colo

I think South American league soccer is interesting and kinda obscure. It's hard to even find good streams. Rennes vs PSG would be interesting as well, but perhaps not as much. Barca, yes, they're great. Not sure I'd want to go to a game though really. Too big of a club.

4 Monterrey vs Pachuca

Should be entertaining, plus I like both teams.