Where to watch USMNT in downtown Dallas?

Discussion in 'FC Dallas' started by Cowtown Felipe, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Cowtown Felipe

Cowtown Felipe Member+

Mar 12, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I need suggestions for a good place to watch the USMNT v Panama game on Friday night in downtown Dallas.
    I know of Trinity Hall. I used to go to the Dubliner on Greenville. A place on Greenville would be convenient as we have friends near there.
    The wife has signed us up to go to a gallery opening in Deep Ellum on Friday night. She has given me a pass to watch US v Panama instead, but I'd score points with her if I can manage to do both. Game time is 5:30 so I think this will work out.
    I don't necessarily need a big watching party, just a place that will have the game on. One trick will be the NCAA basketball tournament will be having a bunch of games at the same time.
    Thanks for the help.

2. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think Peticolas brewery tap room will be showing it. Will post more if it becomes official.

3. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    What channel is it on? I imagine any number of places in the Deep Ellum area would put it on for you at that time.

4. Cowtown Felipe

Cowtown Felipe Member+

Mar 12, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Game time is 9:30 Central. I screwed up the 2 hour time difference to Pacific time in my original post.

5. burning247

burning247 Member+

Liverpool FC
    England
    Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    2 hours or 4 hours? :D

6. Pegasus

Pegasus Member+

Apr 20, 1999
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    OK, Peticolas is definitely hosting a watching party for this. USA vs Honduras Watching Party from 9:00 to 11:00 and staying open late to accommodate. Eat before or bring your own food to 2026 Farrington St which is just north of downtown in the Design District. It is basiaccly right behind the Anatole hotel. For those of you who don't know the owner is a huge US and FC Dallas fan. He's been to the last four World Cups, donates kegs to the FC Dallas tailgate parties and the occasional US game. Even named a beer Thrilla in Brazilla for the last World Cup. There will be no problems getting a TV turned on to the game.

Cowtown Felipe and burning247 repped this.